The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hopefully this all becomes a case study on why freedom of speech is so important and why the very concept of "hate speech" is utterly idiotic.

In the old days (probably just a decade ago) these guys would have probably taken swings at each other or insulted each other worse. Then when the game was over and they'd cooled down they would have had a drink or a laugh about it.

But no

Everyone has to be all woke and shit.
Despite being a multi bajillionaire, Lukaku is oppressed and despite the touch life he's had iBra is the oppressor because he's "white" :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if as Goodfella predicted iBra gets a sacrifical punishment because bLaCk LiVeS mAtTeR....and some bullshit diversity training or unconscious bias training or other nonsense.

The SAD thing is that this works for more divisions and turns ppl who might have been a little biased into actual racists via bitterness. Fuck me we live in the idiocracy :max:

I can't wait till transmen start playing in Serie A and you can't tackle them off the ball because mUh TrAnSpHoBiAz :proud:

stfu no one asked for ur opinion

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I dated a haitian girl awhile back that did voodoo. She claimed that she was going to put her pussy juice into my drinks so I'd fall in love with the taste of her snatch even after the gym.

The more you know.

images

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
musacchio is gone and nobody gave a single fuck. poor guy

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lukaku was literally being "held back" by Barella. Barella of all fucking people. :lol:

Fake tough guys are always funny man.

That's society for you today. Almost everyone is a fake tough guy - every soccer player (including Ibra and Lukaku) and people posing online. These people talk a big talk but not one of them would actually fight to literal death.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Napoli vs Rubentus later on today.
Can Grintuso for once help us out.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Medical staff and athletic coaches can pack their bags and fuck off. Sorry but this is not missfortune! Its a training and preparations thing, that 50% of yourvteam has broken muscles...

Next game who knows who's it gonna be.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Holy crap...look at this guys username

Wtf?!??

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
and now i dont even know who is talking to me?! and who around me...
guess will create next game thread :(

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
you of all people saying this? you went nuts over Diavolo's 77 family members :lol:

----

and just to be clear, i personally don't think anything racist happened yesterday. but given how the world reacts to stuff like this, Ibras move was dumb.

You cant compare both. Lukaku actually used Vodoo in something football related. There?s a back story.

Neither I or Diavalo have 77 family members living together :lol: Vulture was stereotyping, Ibra was not.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Y
Neither I or Diavalo have 77 family members living together :lol: Vulture was stereotyping, Ibra was not.

I won't believe it until you and Diavolo prove it, stereotypes are there for a reason.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So Meite as AM again :lol:

Someone messed up the plan for player preperation in the off season. Makes no sense that everyone is hurting their thighs.

Or maybe its just Lukaku doing voodoo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So Meite as AM again :lol:

Someone messed up the plan for player preperation in the off season. Makes no sense that everyone is hurting their thighs.

Or maybe its just Lukaku doing voodoo

tenor.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bravo Paul :thumbsup:
We need more of this shit pls
#HugAiBra

Status
Not open for further replies.