Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Anyone remember the hitler video? :lol:
Is it still around?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i want him to do me instead.

BriskViciousBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wrote a long post and forgot to add the thing that worries some the most :fp:
Our pressing efficiency has dropped a lot probably because of fatigue. Just after the lock down we were pressing like crazy not allowing many teams to even come close to Donnarumma. Stealing the ball many times per game and killing it on counters. These things that are missing these past 3-4 weeks.
I know the players played a lot and we lacked many rotation options but just look at what Conte is doing. He is playing the same line-up every fucking game. Just from time to time giving some air to Brozovic or a CB/WB. The rest are all the same. Yet they look much fresher than us. Yesterday they literally did not allow Benevento to come lose to their box because they pressed like crazy all the time. Against Juventus in 3 days you will see the same line up doing the exact same thing. How could they be so much fresher than us after playing the same amount of games (talking about last 2-3 months) and using much less rotation options? Not to mention that we had games in EL when we were literally playing all our subs while they were fighting till the last minute with their starting line-up. In the same time we have times more muscle injuries than them. No idea how this is possible...
Yesterday against Bologna we won a lot of balls thanks to our pressing. Especially in the first half. The only moment we lost control over the game was when Theo gifted one of the greatest weapons you can have as a midget against a big one: hope.

And I'm sure if we rewatched some of the other games we'd notice it wasn't that different concerning high pressing.

It's true tho that we weren't able to consistently control games as we used to do before, and I'm not even counting games against Juve, Atalanta or Inter which it would be utopic to expect us to control them every minute, especially with half the team missing.

But then again... Playing a game all three days with half your strength... It's utopic to think we could have kept the intensity as if nothing had happened. Rethink your expectations. Be realistic. And take a good focused look on the table. You guys need to realize that what this team has achieved is simply outstanding and unheared, actually.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am too lazy to search it but I have watched like 12-13 games of Inter this season and I can tell you that Conte is using the same line up every game. Barella, Lukaku, Martinez, Bastoni, Skriniar, Hakimi have been playing all the time for the past 2 months. Just some minor rotations and they look fresh. While we struggle to breathe after the 60th minute
Okay but it's not only about minutes played. Being injured doesn't only mean missing minutes on the pitch but also missing minutes in training. It's no coincidence that player coming back from injuries need time to lift their physical level first - their match fitness - no?

Missing so many weeks of training due to injuries and Covid - which can take even longer to recover even if you're not positive anymore - absolutely fucks your fitness level.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Anyone remember the hitler video? :lol:
Is it still around?

That was a classic. I think I looked for it before and found it but can't recall whether I dreamed that or not.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta were missing both their wingbacks and Romero today.
That's what I'm saying all along. We miss 5, 6 or even 7 players for weeks and keep winning games, leading the table. The likes of Inter, Atalanta, Napoli and Juve miss two or three and immediately drop points.

How comes that our depth still struggles to get credit?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is a defensive midfielder. Thats not what we signed Tonali for. We signed him to compete with Bennacer.
You used the stats to show Kessie has better pass % than Tonali. However you showed us that Tonali also attempts way more progressive hence risky passes which explains perfectly the lower success % of Tonali.

1st reaction: shock.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Rino giving exact same interviews as here. I'd resign if the team wasn't with me etc.. deja vu

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
You used the stats to show Kessie has better pass % than Tonali. However you showed us that Tonali also attempts way more progressive hence risky passes which explains perfectly the lower success % of Tonali.

1st reaction: shock.

The same stats showed that Bennacer (like Tonali) makes as much risky passes as him but more and more accurate than him.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Get off Tonali dick already. It's obvious that he needs at least 1-2 seasons to be evaluated. Throwing stats and other shit when it comes to newly promoted 20 year old is useless, waste of time.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What about the video of Pingu’s trying to explain in the commode how Samu is a very good player and Krunic is a hidden weapon?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fun fact:

Lazio 19/20 after 20 matches = 46 points
Milan 20/21 after 20 matches = 46 points

Lazio ended the season in 4th place with 78 points. Their record in the last 18 matches were 10wins, 6L and 2D

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
it so blatantly obvious that albimovi is trolling everyone here, everytime...

but pingu that video made me laugh, this is peak commoding since taarabtdrake write ups from zeus and jammin

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Fun fact:

Lazio 19/20 after 20 matches = 46 points
Milan 20/21 after 20 matches = 46 points

Lazio ended the season in 4th place with 78 points. Their record in the last 18 matches were 10wins, 6L and 2D
I was doing the math earlier as well, and its hard to believe we won't pick up at least 30-32 points in the last 18 matches. I was thinking we'd likely win at least 10 games, but I doubt we'll lose 6 times as Lazio did. 4th place is easily within reach.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Really hoping we just play subs and reserves in the Europa League. Main players kept fresh as we go full on for a title charge in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule