Status
Not open for further replies.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
You're welcome Commode.

My fucking god this thing is GOLD! Covid vaccine can wait, this is the real deal! There's no way pigeon can come back from this, got schooled, son! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Where is qaas mathematical genius post, need to quote it at the Golden post thread.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pochettino focuses on Icardi for the PSG attack. Kean could leave Paris. Milan is lurking for the former Juventus man.

New life at Paris Saint-Germain for Mauro Icardi. The former Inter captain had little space with Tuchel, but things are different now after the arrival of his compatriot Pochettino as the new coach. The tecnician is giving confidence to the Argentine centre-forward now.

Icardi seems to be overtaking Kean in the hierarchy, once protagonist in the first part of the season alongside Mbappe and Neymar. The young Italian striker could thus not be signed on a permanent deal by PSG at the end of the season, especially if he continues to have less space between now and the end of the season. He would therefore return to Everton in the Premier League.

Furthermore, Paris Saint-Germain would also be thinking of a possible attempt to sign Haaland to renew the attack in the future. That is why Kean would be of interest for Serie A clubs and AC Milan, in particular. The attacker is appreciated by Maldini and Massara, who had already looked for him in the last market session to rejuvenate the offensive department.

Moise Kean would represent the alternative between present and future to Ibrahimovic in Pioli?s attack, with the management of the Rossoneri thinking of a paid loan operation and a buy-option or even a buy-obligation to secure the player?s services, as reported by calciomercato.it.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@darioGOLcom
AC Milan are exploring the possibility of acquiring the services of Pep Guardiola in the not too distant future.

Probably a super shit source but still..

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
You made a funny video unfunny.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was doing the math earlier as well, and its hard to believe we won't pick up at least 30-32 points in the last 18 matches. I was thinking we'd likely win at least 10 games, but I doubt we'll lose 6 times as Lazio did. 4th place is easily within reach.

With almost certain wins against crotone and spezia that leaves 16 games. I dont see us losing 6 games (we might lose a 3,4) with certain few draws in the remaining fixtures.

Something really bad has to happen to us to miss top 4.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else as excited as me to see Hakan, Bennacer, and Kessie start together? I think most of our concerns will evaporate when they get in form together.

Not to mention Rebic too.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Anyone else as excited as me to see Hakan, Bennacer, and Kessie start together? I think most of our concerns will evaporate when they get in form together.

It's what we all have been waiting for brother

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Here!

If Pioli ever had to set up the perfect week at Milanello, this is it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, please just give us 2 healthy weeks to recover form, extend our lead, and then crush Inter.

I don’t ask for much.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 “press proof” players in our midfield... That wears teams down by itself, and in possession those three can triangle teams to death.

Oh I need it bad

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fun fact:

Lazio 19/20 after 20 matches = 46 points
Milan 20/21 after 20 matches = 46 points

Lazio ended the season in 4th place with 78 points. Their record in the last 18 matches were 10wins, 6L and 2D

Last season was quite strange. Lot's of teams passing the 70-point mark is very unusual. Normally 70-72 points mean top 4, while last year you needed 78 points at least. It's hard to predict what would happen in the next 18 rounds, but I doubt it will happen again. In order to secure top 4 which should be the minimum objective we need around 28-30 points which is ~9-10 wins which quite honestly should not be a problem.

In order to win the Scudetto though we would need around 43-44 points from the second half of the season which is a lot. And of course we need Inter and Juventus to drop some points quite soon as Jj's form is quite good (apart from the shag from merda). Maldini said it yesterday - 'we need another 43 points from the second half'. Achievable but will not happen with the performance from the last few games. With all the players bar Kjaer available for Crotone, I expect a lot of improvement and a comfortable win with lots of goals.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or are a lot of teams suddenly attacking us down our left side more often?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The same stats showed that Bennacer (like Tonali) makes as much risky passes as him but more and more accurate than him.
That's why we all consider Bennacer a world-class player. That he's two, three or even four steps over the others is out of discussion and even the most die hard Tonali fan would agree.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
About stats , Ben's is pretty impressive.
He is among the tops in almost everything.
Love him.
No surprise there since we all know who he is.

But the one player that impressed me with his stats was Gabbia.
Kid is a useful player to have.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic on the LW gives you so much more coverage than Leao or any other winger. He's the one who makes Theos runs without risking too much behind possible.

We haven't seen that in a long time.

On top of that Theo is a bit out of form obviously. Not the same Theo of usual that you could maybe jump here and there but who always could make up with his speed and recatch you.

And then, in the Bologna game, Tomiyasu/Orsolini combo has been their most dangerous weapon by a big margin. On the other side they had Dijks/Sansone who were way easier to handle.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan goalkeeper Gigio Donnarumma reportedly continues to ask for €10m a season to renew with the Diavolo, who offer €7m plus bonuses.

Ffs Gigio sign the contract

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic on the LW gives you so much more coverage than Leao or any other winger. He's the one who makes Theos runs without risking too much behind possible.

We haven't seen that in a long time.

On top of that Theo is a bit out of form obviously. Not the same Theo of usual that you could maybe jump here and there but who always could make up with his speed and recatch you.

And then, in the Bologna game, Tomiyasu/Orsolini combo has been their most dangerous weapon by a big margin. On the other side they had Dijks/Sansone who were way easier to handle.

Watch the Bologna goal again. Look at how Mandzukic was strolling back, leaving Poli (the player that was in his zone) waltz into the penalty area and finish the move. min 3:08

Rebic wouldn't have allowed that to happen.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watch the Bologna goal again. Look at how Mandzukic was strolling back, leaving Poli (the player that was in his zone) waltz into the penalty area and finish the move. min 3:08

Rebic wouldn't have allowed that to happen.
Exactly

BTW, just saw the replay of the missed pen. You can actually see how Rebic smartly starts his run from a couple of meters before the box at the same time Zlatan is about to take the pen. The moment Zlatan hits the ball Rebic enters the box, but other than the Bologna defenders lurking on the box line he's already at full speed and therefore the 1st to get to the rebound.

I don't know how common this is but what Rebic did there was very smart and more than just being lucky. That's all been calculated in case Zlatan would miss.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly

BTW, just saw the replay of the missed pen. You can actually see how Rebic smartly starts his run from a couple of meters before the box at the same time Zlatan is about to take the pen. The moment Zlatan hits the ball Rebic enters the box, but other than the Bologna defenders lurking on the box line he's already at full speed and therefore the 1st to get to the rebound.

I don't know how common this is but what Rebic did there was very smart and more than just being lucky. That's all been calculated in case Zlatan would miss.

Rebic making use of momentum to get a head start, but it's risky. Could have gotten VAR to annul the goal if he was a moment too early. Notice Calabria doing the same on the other side. It's planned.
Talking about penalties, here's Kessie again looking at the GK in the eye while taking his.

Es_dVLTXEAAgnPH

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan goalkeeper Gigio Donnarumma reportedly continues to ask for ?10m a season to renew with the Diavolo, who offer ?7m plus bonuses.

Ffs Gigio sign the contract

I said it time and time again. He just won't renew. He already has that 10m secured somewhere else. They've had it for a long time already. And they're forcing Milan to either match it or let him go for free.
And Milan has to let him go. It doesn't make economic sense to renew him at those numbers. That's almost a 100m gross over 5 years. For that money you can buy 50m gk and give him 5m salary.
The only good reason to renew is if they planned to sell him in the near future for some money. But no one will pay anything with that insane salary.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
:lol: Pingu Masterclass.

You made a funny video unfunny.

lmaooooooooooo :lol::lol::lol::lol:

didnt knew u were that creative pingu

This is amazing.

Just brilliant.

omg :lol:

pingu you :star:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Holy shit this was good

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pingu slaughtered pigeon, raped his existence.

Thumbs up son.

Best thing since sliced bread :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how much time you spent on it, but it was well worth it. Hats off to you, sir.

Ohh nooo man no freaking way you did this I'm fucking dying over here :lol::lol:

Can we please post this in the golden post thread

Thanks

10/10

Laid in a coffin

lmaoooooooo Pingu :lol:

A few days ago I wrote you're probably the nicest guy in here.

I was so wrong

Grande PINGUUUUUUUU

it so blatantly obvious that albimovi is trolling everyone here, everytime...

but pingu that video made me laugh, this is peak commoding since taarabtdrake write ups from zeus and jammin

My fucking god this thing is GOLD! Covid vaccine can wait, this is the real deal! There's no way pigeon can come back from this, got schooled, son! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is Gold!

Thank you all for the kind words, glad it got a good laugh. Of course the only one who didn't enjoy it was Vulture, which is disappointing. Sorry I failed you.

Now, what would you all prefer next. Another Life of Pigeon with the Hitler video, or more of the same for a different person?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Exactly

I said the exact same in the match thread when it happened. Rebic started his run to the line as soon as Zlatan went to shoot. He knew if he missed, which he has lately be shit at PKs, then he'd be there to clean it up first if the keeper didn't catch it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it time and time again. He just won't renew. He already has that 10m secured somewhere else. They've had it for a long time already. And they're forcing Milan to either match it or let him go for free.
And Milan has to let him go. It doesn't make economic sense to renew him at those numbers. That's almost a 100m gross over 5 years. For that money you can buy 50m gk and give him 5m salary.
The only good reason to renew is if they planned to sell him in the near future for some money. But no one will pay anything with that insane salary.

I'd rather give that cash to Gigio than buy a 50m GK at a 5m salary (since a keeper as good as Gigio doesn't exist and definitely not at that salary and transfer fee).

He will sign at 7.5m or even 8m and have a release clause in case we don't make the CL. Willing to bet on it.

Maldini is a patient man (almost too patient) and will wait until the end of his contract if needed. He won't budge to insane demands like 10m, Gigio will sign at a reasonable (for him) salary and we'll win the scudetto. If they had a deal already on the table then he would have signed it already and we would have heard about it. Why on earth would Gigio want to leave now anyway? We're about to win the scudetto, have a young team about to challenge the CL. He's in line to be captain if we sell Romagnoli and he's already one of the highest paid GKs in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule