The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Would be true if we we're still in the banter era. Milan is now top of the league and we're looking good enough to make a strong run in the CL next year, and once the team matures we can even win it. We're not a level below Juve anymore, we're playing on the same stage.

I'm not saying he won't stay, but if he leaves cause of salary, it's gonna be them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
That's fine with me, I don't mind keeping Gigio on long term, even if he's the highest paid GK in the world.
You are treating the matter like Donna's salary will be isolated.
He will fuck up our wage structure.
No player deserve that.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's fine with me, I don't mind keeping Gigio on long term, even if he's the highest paid GK in the world.

What's fine with you? That he's gonna extort the club again when his contract is up? That other players will follow his example and also ask for higher salaries and extort the club at renewal time? You're fine with that?
Ok

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Extend Donna for 9m and min 5 years. Can you instantly replace Donna with an equally good GK for less than 85m total cost? I highly doubt it.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
There is only one goalkeeper in the world who I would like to have instead of Donnarumma...but that's Oblak, and it's mission impossible. Even if we can afford him, why do that when you can have your player from youth sector to play in many years to come for our team.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I said already, he's been on their radar since forever and Raiola even tried to ship him there. It's my prediction. Plus they need a top keeper.

He's on everybodys radar

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Extend Donna for 9m and min 5 years. Can you instantly replace Donna with an equally good GK for less than 85m total cost? I highly doubt it.

If you think that you can't find a gk of comparable quality for that money, that's fine. But you're always forgetting the repercussions that renewing him at those numbers would have on the rest of the team. His renewal will end up costing a lot more than just his salary.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kabak to Liverpool it seems

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this management has shown that they won't go over the budget that they have planned for any player. You could already see it with transfers. They set the upper limit for an offer and keep with it, no matter what.
I believe it's the same with Donnarumma. They're probably willing to go to 7 + bonuses that push it up to 8. And they won't go a dime over that. Even if he walks away for free in the end. And I think they're absolutely right. Their only mistake was not selling him in the previous two seasons, like they should have

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
These negotiations with Raiola would be war of attrition.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
EtIyv5rXIAERhYe.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Liverpool have agreed a loan deal with Schalke for Kabak with an obligation to buy for €25m.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this management has shown that they won't go over the budget that they have planned for any player. You could already see it with transfers. They set the upper limit for an offer and keep with it, no matter what.
I believe it's the same with Donnarumma. They're probably willing to go to 7 + bonuses that push it up to 8. And they won't go a dime over that. Even if he walks away for free in the end. And I think they're absolutely right. Their only mistake was not selling him in the previous two seasons, like they should have

They tried to but PSG only offered Areola + 20m.

The rest seem to not even have been prepared to meet Donnaraiola's demands.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
sure it is, but if it happens you'll say its just a lucky guess. Count it a prediction as I said.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Status
Not open for further replies.