The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Renew Donnarumma for all I fucking care, it’s Elliott’s money, not mine.

10M salary cap is reasonable for the club going forward if a player is world class and friends Donnarumma is world class.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
EtJiVKdXAAAe7_5.jpg

EtJiVLkW4AAVD3y.jpg

EtJiVKZWMAIwFP_.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Letting Donnarumma join ANYONE for free would be a total disaster. Knowing Raiola and his love for Agnelli just watch him go to Ladri. We would be the laughing stock of the football world. Every safe he makes would bring up the matter again and again and again. I can't even think of another transfer of this type in the last 10 years.

Renew him for whatever he asks and then sell him in the summer of 2022 for big bucks. Even if he asks for 10 m. Just give it to him. That's 20 m per year. In summer of 2022 we would be able to sell him easily for 60-70 m. Probably even more if the market returns to the usual inflated state.
Which one you choose:
1. 20 m invested in wages + another season with a top GK and in the end 40-50 m capital gain in 2022 - total +50 m balance
or
2. getting nothing for him + getting mocked + having to buy an expensive GK who will likely not even be as good - total -30/40 m + wages

Number 1 gives you big bucks, number 2 gives you humiliation + the need to spend big. I am surely going for #1

Have you not read anything I have written in previous pages? No one will pay us anything for him if he's on 10m salary. We won't be able to get rid of him even if we wanted to. It's better to let him walk for free than let him show to every player that Milan can be extorted. I'm sure Maldini knows this and there is no way in hell he'll ever give in to their absurd demands

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
@NicoSchira
Last week #ACMilan have rejected a bid from #BayerLeverkusen for JP #Hauge

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Aint no way this is hotter than tonallis gf

98dc846edbf878f2691dcfa9f107f31f.jpg

Of course she is, very far out of Tonali's league. His girlfriend is just a super-average girl next door type that you wouldn't look twice at in the street.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Celtic coach Neil Lennon confirmed that Laxalt will not remain with the Scots.

Ronin likes this.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
This whole Donna/Hakan renewal saga doesn't feel like a real concern. Either they'll sign the paper or they are complete morons in which case they can gtfo

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Of course she is, very far out of Tonali's league. His girlfriend is just a super-average girl next door type that you wouldn't look twice at in the street.

Better to look once than not look at all. What's this plastic doll about

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm happy so far with Tomori, but if we were ok with this deal , what was the problem with giving what they wanted for Kabak? Is it that Maldini thinks he's not worth that money or what

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I'm happy so far with Tomori, but if we were ok with this deal , what was the problem with giving what they wanted for Kabak? Is it that Maldini thinks he's not worth that money or what

It is really hard to see that our January market was made with 0??

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It is really hard to see that our January market was made with 0??

is it really hard to see that Kabak is joining Pool on 0 as well? or is Tomori a dry loan?!
edit: okay seems there's a loan fee, but its peanuts.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
is it really hard to see that Kabak is joining Pool on 0 as well? or is Tomori a dry loan?!

Yes kabak going for 0 but with obligation to buy. Tomori is on option to buy

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

And its and obligation to buy
Edit- what the interista said

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In Norway, people use the word 'texas' as slang for 'crazy'. It doesn't refer to. person, but rather a chaotic atmosphere - so, saying a party 'was totally crazy' would be 'det var helt texas' meaning 'it was totally texas'

Hitchens, is this true?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Your definition of beauty is wierd.
Look @ her face , she is a freak.

Last edited:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Tomo option while Kabak is obligation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule