The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pigeon is becoming a joke in this place, go easy on him boyzzzzz.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That little left back is smaller than Brahim lol

Welcome!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything from this kid.

Last Hungarian player we had was Attila Filkor; I hope Kerkez can success with our primavera

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
With Roback, Kalulu, Kerkez after Theo, Tomori and Leao we can become such a fast young team and good in 1 vs 1 that Serie A fodders simply won’t handle this.

Last edited:

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Never rely on people (in any company) that will all the time ask for more and more Money. This will kill other talents motivation and they will start to let him alone in front of his difficulties... because no one is perfect.

Let's not go above 8M net, renew 4 years (Raiola will not accept 8 for 5y). Donna should accept because he loves Milan and Raiola should also accept because 8M is quite good for a GK and he has to respect his client stability and wish.
Then wait 2023 and renegociate for 3 years extension for 9M assuming he keeps level. If he refuses to extend, bring another talented GK and rotate him for full year... i doubt he will like that and will ask for transfer (then he will not demand very high salary) or accept to renew.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never rely on people (in any company) that will all the time ask for more and more Money. This will kill other talents motivation and they will start to let him alone in front of his difficulties... because no one is perfect.

Let's not go above 8M net, renew 4 years (Raiola will not accept 8 for 5y). Donna should accept because he loves Milan and Raiola should also accept because 8M is quite good for a GK and he has to respect his client stability and wish.
Then wait 2023 and renegociate for 3 years extension for 9M assuming he keeps level. If he refuses to extend, bring another talented GK and rotate him for full year... i doubt he will like that and will ask for transfer (then he will not demand very high salary) or accept to renew.

:lol: Which "talented" keeper will be okay with this sort of arrangement? Imagine gambling your career on how Milan will handle Donnarumma's contract.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Y'all need to accept that there are only 2 options right now with Donnarumma's renewal situation.

1. He accepts 8m or less
2. He leaves for free at the end of this season

Ain't no goddamn way in hell that Maldini gives him more than 8m. None.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Y'all need to accept that there are only 2 options right now with Donnarumma's renewal situation.

1. He accepts 8m or less

how trustworthy are the news that he wants 10m?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
EtKmAx1XcAQkZ1v.jpg

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Because whoever buys him will also need to offer him even more than the 10 million. Ain't no one spending that kind of money on a gk. That kind of money requires the player to have significant commercial appeal. Goalkeepers just don't have that. Add in the transfer fee, agent fee, crunch those numbers over 5 years... It just doesn't make sense
Have you followed Chelsea lately?? :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1. He accepts 8m or less

Sure, he signs for 7.5-8m or he leaves for free. Who?s saying we should pay more? If we were ok with that he would have signed ages ago.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
PSG, Real, Juventus would easily cover all expenses for Donnarumma. Chelsea also could, but they bought goalkeeper from Ligue 1. I'm just going to say that Donnarumma is real dick.

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont care for how much just renew gigio. Period! He will brake many records with milan, mark my words ;)

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:lol: Which "talented" keeper will be okay with this sort of arrangement? Imagine gambling your career on how Milan will handle Donnarumma's contract.
Many young and talented... not at Donna's level but Donna was not at this level 2 years ago. If you always are afraid for losing someone, you will give all that you have but still will lose this someone.

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PSG, Real, Juventus would easily cover all expenses for Donnarumma. Chelsea also could, but they bought goalkeeper from Ligue 1. I'm just going to say that Donnarumma is real dick.

Why doesn?t anyone mention Bayern? I think if he moves it will be 1 of psg juve or bayern

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kepa makes 8.5 million gross. Donnaraiola wants 10m net
Chelsea just spent 111 euros to acquire two keepers and are paying them something like a combined 14 euros per year.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
its really time for milan to butter up those milan-chelsea relations for donnarumma

150 million pesos

i bet we can find one 21 year old french african gk from somewhere who is close to donnas level for 4 million

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea just spent 111 euros to acquire two keepers and are paying them something like a combined 14 euros per year.

So, what, we renew him at 10 and hope Chelsea will be even more stupid in the future and pay us to take him off our hands? Maldini is surely not that dumb

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sorry, there are only two U21 GK playing in top 5 leagues. Good young GKs don?t exist. Gigio is a phenomenon.

FC8C1D20-9EAF-4451-92F6-88295E7E0AEF.jpg

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So, what, we renew him at 10 and hope Chelsea will be even more stupid in the future and pay us to take him off our hands? Maldini is surely not that dumb
No I would not paying that much. But I also don't doubt that an epl team would jump at the chance to buy him even at that salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule