Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Answer my q, dru!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vulture is still one of my favourite posters:thumbsup:...but the commode is like the jungle..no rules (unless u try to bribe me like general did with actual euros...(i took the bribe money and then scammed and exposed him)

Dude... go stand with him, make it a spectacle.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vulture is still one of my favourite posters:thumbsup:...but the commode is like the jungle..no rules (unless u try to bribe me like general did with actual euros...(i took the bribe money and then scammed and exposed him)

Still have the romagnoli and niang jerseys general bribed me with...wore them 1 x i think during futsal once

These are not endearing posts you are sharing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just an innocent q, werent you 2 tag partners? You were a good team... why have you turned on him now?

There is no loyalty in the commode?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why is dru making voodoo jokes... member the time you went crying to necro when I said its a national religion on some of the islands in the Caribbean.

I was banned.

I dunno....maybe it's because you're a massive hypocrite when it comes to religion and get explosive when pressed

Or maybe it's literally only Haiti where voodoo is anything approaching widespread and the rest of the mainly Christian Caribbean looks down on any magic (voodoo obeah etc)

I told you many times you aren't on my level pls aim for your fellow single digit IQ-ers if you are looking for a fight :)

Or maybe you can groom someone to play with :thumbsup::cool:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tbh he is never displacing leao or rebic, maybe a loan next season to a team like sassuolo?

You want players to return stronger from loans, you choose Atalanta or Sassuolo. Gasperini will make them mens, De Zerbi will teach them possession football.

If you send them to Pingu however they’ll return as Fairy Penguins. Anyway he is probably busy right now working all the day with his new video editing profession.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I dunno....maybe it's because you're a massive hypocrite when it comes to religion and get explosive when pressed

Or maybe it's literally only Haiti where voodoo is anything approaching widespread and the rest of the mainly Christian Caribbean looks down on any magic (voodoo obeah etc)

I told you many times you aren't on my level pls aim for your fellow single digit IQ-ers if you are looking for a fight :)

Or maybe you can groom someone to play with :thumbsup::cool:

Dunno about the rest of the argument but bold is facts

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hitchens and Ronin on suicide watch

Nah, there's no rush. I care more about us winning this season than seeing a Norwegian player on the field. In fact I always will.

He'll come around :proud:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
commode has been fun to read these days but its kind of sad that albimovi is the main villain. its time for a change. I actually like him :/

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Vulture do you see me as one of your homies in RnB?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
we all came from the earth brother....so technically you're right :)

Imagine demanding that you answer his question like a child demanding a toy in a store.

And then imagine responding to your answer like an illiterate buffoon that can't come up with at least one counter-argument.

:lol:

Glad I grew up in the capital punishment era. Would have hate to turn out to be a bitch like that.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hauge left out of EL squad? Just WOW. Fcuk them all very much. Dumbass Pioli.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Pioli saved Hakan and you?re gonna treat him like this??

noone saved Hakan, he was one of the better players under Gattuso. Pioli made the team play football so everyone became better. He's a dumbass though, I'm pissed. I mean.. you dont play him in Serie.. OK, but he was great in EL, and that was the perfect tournament for him to get stable playing time. Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule