Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Maldini is has homegrown status

Couldve put Calabria in B list instead of Maldini and made room for Hauge. It?s not right picking Maldini over Hauge.. they showed bias here

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Hundreds of millis spent and inter still useless without that black magic loving bovine. :head:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Couldve put Calabria in B list instead of Maldini and made room for Hauge. It?s not right picking Maldini over Hauge.. they showed bias here
It showed that you didn’t put the effort to read the rules and just want to ride the bandwagon of Maldini favoring his son when Daniel was one of the better players in the Primavera.

The Rules :

Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question.

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1999 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I wouldn't fret about this. Hauge will get his chances, to VS' great detriment.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hauge is third, maybe fourth in line for LW. He was the most expendable player in the squad. Want to ask those confused about leaving him out who they would rather leave out instead of him.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Best thing for Hauge is to bring another talented kid that speak his language.
That if they believe in him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Training kit

EtPT0viWYAE4Mda.jpg

EtPT1ItWQAQtC3Z.jpg

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also inevitably, Conte was asked about the financial crisis that Inter are going through, as talks to sell the club to BC Partners break down.

“It’s a strange situation, there’s no point denying it,” replied the coach. “We started out with a project and that project basically froze in August.”

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hundreds of millis spent and inter still useless without that black magic loving bovine. :head:

Why does it have to be black magic you fuckin Nazi :cry::head::mad:
pls decolonize your mind and educate yourself :o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Not vulture ignoring my question and leaving me on read....

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Seriously though I am concerned about Hague. I get that young players’ progression is not on a FIFAesque linear curve.... but it’s not like he’s lost all of that talent. Neither has Daniel Maldini gained some supernatural level of skill that warrants starting ahead of him.

I hope it’s more about rest.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Seriously though I am concerned about Hague. I get that young players? progression is not on a FIFAesque linear curve.... but it?s not like he?s lost all of that talent. Neither has Daniel Maldini gained some supernatural level of skill that warrants starting ahead of him.

I hope it?s more about rest.

Hauge played half a season of the Eliteserien, then came to a new club at the start of our season having played a lot in the EL and got some minutes in the league. It'll likely be a mix of him needing more time to adapt to Serie A, the language (he mentioned it himself several times), and also rest coming off half a season into a new tempo of top-tier football.

Or you can take LocalHero80's POV that Pioli and Maldini are the devil excluding Hauge from EL since he is not homegrown and instead replaced by more experienced players and that also means he'll never see minutes in Serie A now, will be sold end of the season and become new Kaka for another team while Milan get relegated.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hauge will get lots of playing time in serie A games. Its a pure tactical choice by our management.
I dont see any negativities in this decision.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hauge to Kicker.de:

On what happened after that game against Milan in EL: “After the game, everything went very quickly. I didn’t have to think twice about it. If a club like Milan makes you an offer, you have to take it. I really wanted to give something back to the club that gave me this chance in the first place. Back when I was still very young, they believed in me and gave me a chance. That’s why I’m just happy that Bodo got money from my sale.”

On rejecting Cercle Bruges: “Bodo and Bruges had agreed on a sum and the club was happy. But I refused because we saw that there were still many options.”

On playing at Bodo as a child: “Back then I wasn’t thinking about scouts or a professional career at all, I just enjoyed spending time with my friends on the football field.”

On the video of him studying Italian while in the plane after finishing a match and going back to Italy: “There wasn’t much time between the game in the evening and training in the morning. So it was a good time.”

On playing for the Norwegian national team: “It was almost a bit strange, because I had to leave before I could even settle in. And after the international matches, the program was full again in Italy with Serie A and Europa League.”

On his place in the squad: “I knew it might take some time before I play regularly.”

On Ibrahimovic’s impact: “Even in training he has very high demands. It is great to have the chance to learn from him every day. He speaks to me a lot and gives me tips. How he plays, how we play and how I can play, how I work with the ball and without it.”

On playing in a young squad: “That is one of the reasons why I actually chose to sign with AC Milan. Because there are a lot of guys like me here who are still at the very beginning of their careers and who want to get better every day. The football that we play here fits me perfectly. It is fast, offensive and dominant.”

On his compatriots Haaland, Odegaard and Sander Berge: “There are many young Norwegian players that are performing at the highest level right now. The fans and the media are very excited about this new generation.”

On his friendship with Haaland: “I’ve played with him in many junior national teams and also now in the senior team. I try to learn from him because he’s so talented but still so humble. How hard he works every day is exemplary. I try to be like him. he inspires me. And most of all he is a role model for so many young players in Norway.”

On the Scudetto race: “That is a good question. We’ll talk again after the next 10 or 15 games. I think it is possible.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So from his interview above, he's a smart kid. He knows it'll take time to get a place where he gets regular minutes (even if he already has to an extent). He's happy to work in training, learn to work with the team and learn Italian. He'll get his time in the next year or so. Also seems like him and Ibra get on very well, always saying he talks to him and is helpful and even translates for him (from his other interview with The Athletic).

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the kid is not bad, but it's obvious he's out of his element
his off ball movement during build up often leaves to be desired but that can be taught
i don't expect him to suddenly become world class but i'm certain that with time he'll become reliable squad member

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Seriously though I am concerned about Hague. I get that young players? progression is not on a FIFAesque linear curve.... but it?s not like he?s lost all of that talent. Neither has Daniel Maldini gained some supernatural level of skill that warrants starting ahead of him.

I hope it?s more about rest.

its not, and it's not about talent either.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hauge will get lots of playing time in serie A games. Its a pure tactical choice by our management.
I dont see any negativities in this decision.

what's the tactic behind it? I could understand him not playing in Serie A but gaining exp in the EL, but this ? What's the hidden genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule