➤ Kalulu - 684'
➤ Tatarusanu - 480'
➤ Tomori - 160'
➤ Meite - 153'
➤ Mandzukic - 37'

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don?t think the choice was Mandzukic over Hauge. Mandzukic is the only vice Ibra we have. It was probably between Krunic and Hauge and Krunic is more versatile.
The keyword krunic trigers me.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Klose to GdS:
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...-pioli-milan-scudetto-intervista-400357329772

As a part of his coaching training, the former marksman will undergo an ‘internship’ in Milan to boost his practical experience – after spending almost one year as the first-team assistant manager under Hansi Flick’s tutelage at Bayern Munich, giving guidance to the team’s strikers.

On Pioli: “My relationship with Pioli is really excellent. I can say that Pioli is very good: he is honest, he is human, he is complete. He improves players, it just needs time. It takes time. If Milan give Pioli the chance to work for a long time, then they will be winners, especially in Serie A.”

On the prospect of a possible reunion with his former coach at Milanello and completing his coaching studies: “I need a period of internship abroad to finish my studies. So I thought I’d ask Pioli. I should have already completed my internship in Milan, but due to the pandemic it was not possible. We will recover soon, as soon as we can. I’ll take the license to train even in the top leagues, but I’m in no hurry. I am finishing a journey that has lasted for five years, during which I have already had the good fortune to gain important experiences, such as the one with Loewe in the national team and the one in the Bayern youth sector. I want to take one step after another, like I did when I was a player. I really like being Flick’s deputy at Bayern, let’s see how long it will last.”

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We have 3-4 LW. Its understandable he was going to choose Hauge who did not show signs of being ready in the past few games. You want to win Scudetto and EL and you can’t do that experimenting with Hauge, Maldini or Colombo.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As recalled by today?s edition of **********, the club was forced to reduce the number of players, from 23 to 22, because there are not currently eight players trained between the Italian and the Rossoneri nurseries.

What the fuck does that even mean?

This is also a rule of Serie A. In Serie A you need 8 italians and 4 of them should be homegrown (not 100% sure about numbers but it is something like this). People who don’t like Primavera players always forget that we are also obligated to have some of them.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
AC Milan's signings since last summer by minutes played (all competitions):

➤ Tonali - 1496'
➤ Brahim Diaz - 1251'
➤ Dalot - 1156'
➤ Hauge - 785'
➤ Kalulu - 684'
➤ Tatarusanu - 480'
➤ Tomori - 160'
➤ Meite - 153'
➤ Mandzukic - 37'

Tonali is been great for the team, Kalulu is a surprise, Diaz has a confusing football that needs to be worked on. We did good signings, nobody did bad so far.

Anyway, better than starts a project with Suso as your main player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tonali is been great for the team, Kalulu is a surprise, Diaz has a confusing football that needs to be worked on. We did good signings, nobody did bad so far.

Anyway, better than starts a project with Suso as your main player.

Dalot is the only one with a good number of minutes I'm not sold on. Had a couple good performances but otherwise very average. Very much prefer Kalulu as vice-Calabria and find a new vice-Theo since Dalot isn't a natural LB. It's nice he can cover both roles but for the cost he's just painful average at both phases of the game. So unless Utd somehow want him gone for like 10m then no thanks.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This is also a rule of Serie A. In Serie A you need 8 italians and 4 of them should be homegrown (not 100% sure about numbers but it is something like this). People who don?t like Primavera players always forget that we are also obligated to have some of them.

Is there anyone who dislikes Milan's primavera?
I personally always awaits their rise
I enjoyed Paloschi's first touch in Serie-A. He's the first to actually rise for a moment.
Then there is nobody else significant till De Sciglio & Cristante. I had high hopes on them, before they went berserk..
Maybe Petagna?
Then there was Gigio & Locatelli.

I mostly knew them from FM
Astori, Darmian, Di Gennaro, Foggia, Aubameyang, Boriello.
There's this German mid, but I forgot his name. I think he went to Udinese afterwards. Merkel?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I enjoyed Paloschi's first touch in Serie-A. He's the first to actually rise for a moment.
Then there is nobody else significant till De Sciglio & Cristante. I had high hopes on them, before they went berserk..
Maybe Petagna?

There's this German mid, but I forgot his name. I think he went to Udinese afterwards. Merkel?

Come on... you forgot one.

calabria-davide.jpeg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Maybe Petagna?

Yes there are many fans who dislike Primavera. Locatelli, Gabbia and others. They don?t have Pirlo?s hair and ?35M price. Many think you can?t win with such Primavera wonderkids and they should be sold for ?plusvalenza? no matter if they are good or not.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
There is a certain poster here who hates on Primavera extensively. His name is VultureSheva and he despises Davide Calabria's very existence.

Edit: Ah, Congo got there first :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We think its better to play the b team in EL hence Hauge should be there.
But Maldini seems to go for both the league & EL so he wanted to include our new arrivals & Hauge was the only way or else someone tell me what other options they got.
He is a third choice LW after all.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Speaking of Primavera, we just gave away a PK in 3' versus Fiorentina who scored. :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kalulu arrived and he was already “the new Tiago Djalo of Primavera”, Colombo played 10 minutes and he was “new Petagna” (maybe he is, but how you start hating a Primavera kid even before watching him?) we got Kerkez and already saw somebody give a negative opinion. Thats how some are treated.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Maybe Petagna?

Matri, Abate, Antonini, also had their moments.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Matri, Abate, Antonini, also had their moments.

+ Cutrone was very good here compared to the other CFs we had at the time. Some thought he was next Inzaghi, some thought he was next Destro.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Since when do we laugh when our team concedes ?

Every time. I take joy in knowing that early goal will fuel these kids to a 3-1 win. They are baby lions. Lion cubs.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Kalulu arrived and he was already ?the new Tiago Djalo of Primavera?, Colombo played 10 minutes and he was ?new Petagna? (maybe he is, but how you start hating a Primavera kid even before watching him?) we got Kerkez and already saw somebody give a negative opinion. Thats how some are treated.

can you elucidate here vulturesheva

'new petagna'...is that supposed to be a negative comparison?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calabria is the worst product of Primavera who was able to play with first team after Zanellato. And the most lucky Primavera player ever, while others who showed better things were treated like shit by fans and management.

Donnarumma > Locatelli > Gabbia > Cristante & Cutrone > Calabria > Zanellato.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kalulu arrived and he was already ?the new Tiago Djalo of Primavera?, Colombo played 10 minutes and he was ?new Petagna? (maybe he is, but how you start hating a Primavera kid even before watching him?) we got Kerkez and already saw somebody give a negative opinion. Thats how some are treated.

I think would be a frustration with the directors and not with the player itself.. we all agree that he can't be evaluated.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Calabria is the worst product of Primavera who was able to play with first team after Zanellato.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Embarrassing post. Where are Cristante and Cutrone now? Gabbia is a good prospect but too raw to start for us game in game out. Hence why he isn't a starter. Locatelli I can agree is a class player, and Donnarumma top 5 keeper. But Calabria this season is a top fullback in the league and top 5 leagues. The statistics PROVE that. He starts for an AC Milan side that are top of the table halfway into the season, and is not just a passenger during games for it.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+ Cutrone was very good here compared to the other CFs we had at the time. Some thought he was next Inzaghi, some thought he was next Destro.

Cutrone could be with Milan until this day imo. Different from Beretta and the other kid that i forgot his name.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would sack Primavera coach btw, bring one who will work with Pioli’s system and prefer new arrivals of Moncada. This coach did not got good results.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I would sack Primavera coach btw, bring one who will work with Pioli?s system and prefer new arrivals of Moncada. This coach did not got good results.

We have players for it mostly, just not sure who from Primavera currently works in pivot. But I agree, if we move forward with 4231 then Primavera players need to know their roles inside out to stand a chance when promoted for first team minutes. No point with 433 or w/e 4312 we're playing right now.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Embarrassing post. Where are Cristante and Cutrone now? Gabbia is a good prospect but too raw to start for us game in game out. Hence why he isn't a starter. Locatelli I can agree is a class player, and Donnarumma top 5 keeper. But Calabria this season is a top fullback in the league and top 5 leagues. The statistics PROVE that. He starts for an AC Milan side that are top of the table halfway into the season, and is not just a passenger during games for it.

I said ?They showed better things and were better than the lucky Calabria (who was incredibly shit for multiple years)?

Where did I lie?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I said ?They showed better things and were better than the lucky Calabria (who was incredibly shit for multiple years)?

Where did I lie?

You did not originally say that. You said:

Calabria is the worst product of Primavera who was able to play with first team after Zanellato.

Which I replied to. You then edited your post afterward, after I had already replied. So my reply did not include anything to do with this supposed "luck" or not being shit on like other Primavera players. Stop lying to yourself.

Maybe it's luck, maybe it's just that he's grown into a great player in this system for it. Whatever you want to call it, Calabria is a top player for us now while the others are not - bar Donnarumma who is here still, and Locatelli who plays for midtable Sassuolo currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.