The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I would sack Primavera coach btw, bring one who will work with Pioli’s system and prefer new arrivals of Moncada. This coach did not got good results.
Why should he prefer new arrivals ? And bar Saco, who hasn’t be played?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Top player :lol:

Says somebody who does not watch football outside Milan. He is not even top 3 RB in Serie A where Hakimi, Cuadrado, Danilo & Singo are better.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Why should he prefer new arrivals ? And bar Saco, who hasn?t be played?

Vulture's new lovechild Roback plays, what would happen if new coach was brought in and did not play him? Would he need to be sacked too?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Calabria played better at CM than Loca ever did with us :D

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why should he prefer new arrivals ? And bar Saco, who hasn?t be played?

He should prefer the arrivals because players we had were in Primavera B, it was pretty much trash after Mirabelli?s arrival.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Says somebody who does not watch football outside Milan. He is not even top 3 RB in Serie A where Hakimi, Cuadrado, Danilo & Singo are better.

how can we exchange vulturesheva for patosheva

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should prefer the arrivals because players we had were in Primavera B, it was pretty much trash after Mirabelli?s arrival.
You are speculating that these players aren’t good enough. You havent watched them enough.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Hakimi isn't an RB? If you watched football outside of Milan, you'd know he's a wingback. Different role. Can't be compared. But you like to call out others for not watching football outside of Milan :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's like asking to compare Hakan as AM and LW. Different roles, different system.

The Juventus duo you could argue are better, Singo has potential to be better but currently is nowhere near as consistent (partly due to Torino being shit).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
VultureSheva logic:

Higher WhoScored rating = better player. :proud:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look at the Primavera table, where we are.
Coli Saco would have changed that? Even the matches we lost, we weren’t bad. I dont see any new signings not playing in positions we need massive improvement other than Coli who we dont know which position 100% he can cover.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSport: AC Milan will work to keep Brahim Diaz. There is a strategy to follow.

I hope so. Tomori & Diaz.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Comin' home to roost, on the arm of Davide.
Best RB in Serie A, 20/21 Serie A campione.

ICRaLRk.jpeg

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m all for keeping Diaz, who is very versatile and can cover three positions pretty well. He has shown glimpses of his talent and let’s not forget he will only be 22 next season. Ideally. a renewed loan with option to buy can be worked out with RM.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Coli Saco would have changed that? Even the matches we lost, we weren?t bad. I dont see any new signings not playing in positions we need massive improvement other than Coli who we dont know which position 100% he can cover.

Pobi is on the bench too, and the new Goalkeeper we signed.

I don?t know about Coli, looks good, but probably has to work to control the ball quickly with his big body...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Primaveras that hurted a little to watch go away were Cristante, Locatelli and Cutrone.. can't remember anyone else.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gabbia expected to return in March according to GdS.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pobi is on the bench too, and the new Goalkeeper we signed.

I don?t know about Coli, looks good, but probably has to work to control the ball quickly with his big body...

Pobi is playing today. He has been on the bench for Stagna who has been one of our better players and Bossisio ( who is now injured ) who was very decent when I watched him. Jungdal is starting in the league. Today there is a turnover since its Coppa. Most of our starters arent?t starting.

Ive seen Coli?s vids, but not enough to me to determine where he can play tbh.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pobi is playing today. He has been on the bench for Stagna who has been one of our better players and Bossisio ( who is now injured ) who was very decent when I watched him. Jungdal is starting in the league. Today there is a turnover since its Coppa. Most of our starters arent?t starting.

Saco would be a mezzala, something like this.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
you can watch player for 10 minutes and know if he has basic skills for top football.

rumors about diaz... but how big fee - 25millions or 1 year more of loan??
realistically would de paul cost much more than 30 millions + bonusses?? and i dont even want him here.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Power Forward or Center if we want to play a small ball lineup.

Dude looks like the answer to the classic American question of WHAT WOULD HAPPENSZ IF OUR BEST ATHUHHHLETES PLAYED SOCCER HMMM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.