The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I dont know the history of his money. But he did spend much at inter no1 can deny him that.
He was more like gambling, and he played dirty, he ain't no Saint. Not like you're portraying him. Inter were as guilty as everyone else.

He was the laughing stock in Italian football. I recommend you read moggi's book how they (galliani & him) fucked inter transfers by pretending they were after certain names so moratti overspent)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hakan ready to carry our offense again.

EtUCcAEWQAMCiFG

Can't remember being so excited to see him play as I am for this weekend. Really a pillar.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He was more like gambling, and he played dirty, he ain't no Saint. Not like you're portraying him. Inter were as guilty as everyone else.

He was the laughing stock in Italian football. I recommend you read moggi's book how they (galliani & him) fucked inter transfers by pretending they were after certain names so moratti overspent)

I ask you to take a milking stool to the cow but you keep ending up next to the calf.

Im not saying Moratti was a saint or anything of the sort... but yr 2nd section does go a long way to prove that next to :b: :g: and Moggi the guy was pretty fecking virtuous

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
For the primavera:

Roback isn't ready, even in the primavera he disappears for the longest stretches.

I watched few games for them, they show it on milan channel.

Players that caught my eyes are:

Michelies - very dominant cb.
Stanga - very similar to calabria but faster.
Bosiso- good midfielder.
Tahar - he is a classy cb but gets injured very often.
Olzer- he is the catalyst of the team. Every where in the attacking department.
You are mistaking Bosisio for someone else, probably Brambilla.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes iptv, by far the best I have tried, very stable 4k quality.
A friend of mine sent me a 1 year subscription to try.
2 months for far and not even one minute down.
I can ask if you want.
I use princess tv channels app on firestick.

I have IPtv too, i just love it, it us the best around.
I can recommend it to eveyone.

The only shitty thing is that i cant record with it.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
AC Milan are one of the clubs in the running to land highly-rated Celtic goalkeeper Vincent Angelini, according to a report.

TMW are reporting that Lazio, Fiorentina, Everton, Southampton and Manchester United are all casting a keen eye over the 17-year-old shot-stopper, who stands at 6ft3 and has an imposing physical frame that could be likened to Gianluigi Donnarumma?s at the same age.

Angelini hares duel nationality with both Scotland and Italy, but has already been called up to represent Italy?s U18. According to StrettyNews, United are frontrunners to land him with Juventus also expressing the most serious interest.

The Red Devils? recruitment officials have been continually making enquiries over the teenager, with the Old Trafford club ?desperate to continue their recent and impressive youth recruitment?.

Angelini is out of contract at Celtic in the summer and is set to reject an offer to renew at Celtic Park, the report adds.

Ancelotti approves.

29241323.png

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I have IPtv too, i just love it, it us the best around.
I can recommend it to eveyone.

The only shitty thing is that i cant record with it.
You can depending on your device, I have a hard drive connected to the firestick, I record classic games they show on milan TV.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ancelotti approves.

29241323.png

Take this face, blow it up, print it, stick it on a wall then take Snek and rolo into that room for contract negotiations.

10m my hairy arse!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Luca Antonini

Do not dare take the piss out of Luca. Milan through and through.

As for Calabria he has been our most consistent player this season. Baffled as to why you dont like him.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Gabbia expected to return in March according to GdS.

He was really good at the beginning of the season. Pity he had to get covid/injuries.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You can depending on your device, I have a hard drive connected to the firestick, I record classic games they show on milan TV.

i have MAG 254 Box Linux, with a USB, since an update it doesnt record good anymore in sleepstand or i have to watch what i am recording :fp::lol:

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We had way more injuries and Covid cases impacting our season than any other club in Serie A.

Ibra missed 15 games.

Bennacer 14 games.

Kjaer 10 games.

Romagnoli 11 games.

Rebic 13 games.

Skriniar missed 5 games with Covid and DeVrij only 2 games for comparison!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Brambilla yes bro,
This is my first year watching Primavera and I hadn’t heard about him at all before. He does look like an interesting player.

I also agree about Stanga. Its like watching Calabria. Its not his primary position as far as I know. He?s covering for injured Bosisio.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate it. I will look into that. As long as Milan Channel is there I'll be happy. So, just to be clear, the princess tv app is the one I should look for if I want Milan Channel?

Quality IPTV streams, with anti-freeze technology are extremely cheap these days.

For 35EUR you can get a year subscription of a package that includes every channel imaginable, including Milan Channel, BeIN, Sky, DAZN, ESPN, BT Sports, RAI, Viasat, Cambodian food channels, you name it.

You can upload and watch the m3u playlist through OTT on your TV, VLC on your computer or any of the Android/App Store media players.

I can PM you one if you want.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Quality IPTV streams, with anti-freeze technology are extremely cheap these days.

For 35EUR you can get a year subscription of a package that includes every channel imaginable, including Milan Channel, BeIN, Sky, DAZN, ESPN, BT Sports, RAI, Viasat, Cambodian food channels, you name it.

You can upload and watch the m3u playlist through OTT on your TV, VLC on your computer or any of the Android/App Store media players.

I can PM you one if you want.

How is this stuff for casting to smart TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule