The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kerkez is only 17. Young unknown players are for the snake pit(exclusively) only you have enough time in the day to watch
Hungarian second league.

When Milan's 1st team is linked to a player. They will 99% be on one of the critic lists.

Well, no. The new model we're using is that we use a database of almost every professional league in Europe, youth leagues, everything, and comb through the data to find any outliers. That narrows down your search to a manageable level, and you then sift through those outliers to find the special talents. You don't have people sitting watching the Hungarian second division non stop to find someone like Kerkez.

If all we did was fight over players that were already known by every scout and wannabe that plays FM, then we're not doing anything unique. I also don't think we'll keep buying 20 something players with the aim of having them step right into the first team like Bennacer and Theo. I think once the first team is settled, most of the investments will be for squad building and filling the youth teams with the best talents, or if we're certain that one of our first teamers is going to be sold.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Milan were in the run for #Brobbey, a talent from #Ajax born in 2002 managed by Raiola. But there are confirmations on the Telegraph news: he will go to Leipzig

I?m dying
Great ... dont know him & i dont care.
Fuck him & Raiola.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think you don't understand what a vulture fund does to businesses. Its like hoping for the loan shark to repossess your car. Elliot will not care what happens to the club, they will just want their loan+interest+fees back asap. If they can achieve that faster by dismantling the car and selling the parts, thats what they will do. If say ?350m is the amount they want, they don't care what scrap is left over for the owner after they have sold all the valuable parts.

And for a club, the most valued assets are the players. If Elliot take over tomorrow, the first thing they will likely do is hold a garage sale for all valuable players. Then perhaps sell the training facility. You don't want to go there. FFP was started primarily to stop such a scenario, UEFA is coming down hard on Milan because Li used a vulture fund to fund a big transfer campaign, and now cannot refinance that deal. Milan getting "repossessed" by Eliot is the worst case scenario for everyone.

:lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Moncada used to be video analyst, he later started using data, not from early Monaco days. He says as a scout he is one day in Portugal, the next in Brazil, Belgium and so on. He has a number of scouts who work with him, he is the head. They look in youth teams, second leagues, in France for example they look at Gambardella youth Cup.

Data is VERY useful for young players, once a young player does well in data in 6 months of his debut there is enough reason to scout him. I repeat that I used to see a lot of youngsters who did well in their beginning with pro clubs and became stars later. Today data is available for most of the leagues in Europe.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Well, no. The new model we're using is that we use a database of almost every professional league in Europe, youth leagues, everything, and comb through the data to find any outliers. That narrows down your search to a manageable level, and you then sift through those outliers to find the special talents. You don't have people sitting watching the Hungarian second division non stop to find someone like Kerkez.

If all we did was fight over players that were already known by every scout and wannabe that plays FM, then we're not doing anything unique. I also don't think we'll keep buying 20 something players with the aim of having them step right into the first team like Bennacer and Theo. I think once the first team is settled, most of the investments will be for squad building and filling the youth teams with the best talents, or if we're certain that one of our first teamers is going to be sold.

You think that 'database' is exclusive to Milan? VS is different gravey. He would willingly watch the Hungarian second division on all our behalfs.

The investments will follow the revenue. Milan's revenue will soon be growing for the first time in...

When we're linked with a first team player you are unfamiliar with. Check the critic list.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who said this? Bluenine? Well that aged horribly

TBF tho many people here swore that Elliott is worse than the Chinese and hold to that opinion until post lockdown finally showed the fruits of our management's work.

Now due to Corona it's imperative for every club to begin to reasoning like Elliott, only that we have a 3 year advantage over them. There really couldn't be a better owner right now who guarantees stability and security to the club as Elliott does. Barca, Inter, Real... Many big clubs falling apart these days while we get stronger and stronger by the day by being smart and forth thinking.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what is his current salary (from contract signed 2017??) 2 millions or 1.1 because i saw different reports??
It should be the latter and talks are to raise it from there to sth between 2 and 2,5M which is totally okay for the new Cafu.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah, that's true.

Just sick of these random Germans cockblocking us on every target.

I'm half expecting thauvin to play for that soda company as well instead of us.

I see You still have that bundescock in your mouth

How does it feel knowing that milan now is better than all bundesfodder teams?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria definitely deserves to have his salary doubled.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
😆 Casua is back! Fun couple of weeks when he?s here.

We shud start a pool on when he?ll leave us again :)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria makes around 2M and you want to double it to around 4M? lol.

Let's see if he can actually sustain his form before going out and doubling his salary.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Back to shit on haters.

EtZSO9zXcAIiiG0

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
?There is an Ajax 19 year old player called Brobbey who scored 34 goals in 38 games last season with youth team, I have to watch him.?

He can?t be an unknown player. An unknown player is for example Kerkez, Hungary second league.

Not an ajax player anymore

Borussia now afaik..but he wont extend ajax contract

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Village Bicycle. :lol:

No need to be over chivalrous this time round... we all know how you were Chris Brown to his Rihanna last time so if you 2 are back to being boyfriend & boyfriend then I'm almost happy for youse... just dont try to be a power couple.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No need to be over chivalrous this time round... we all know how you were Chris Brown to his Rihanna last time so if you 2 are back to being boyfriend & boyfriend then I'm almost happy for youse... just dont try to be a power couple.
Weak bro, weak.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
How does it feel knowing that milan now is better than all bundesfodder teams?

Feels great that we are on course to winning our 19th scud. German clubs haven't won a single scudetto in their existence.

But I really hate we are losing the financial and mercato scudetto to them. :( Soda company beating us ln all primary targets.

Hauge was linked to Leipzig before milan. We exuded dad dick energy when maldini got him. But then maldini decided to be an actual dad and started pushing Daniel forward. :head: now hauge isn't even part of el squad.

Pretty obvious things are not as shiny as they could be.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Calabria deserves a pay rise. Top RB.

Argument it.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Calabria makes around 2M and you want to double it to around 4M? lol.

Let's see if he can actually sustain his form before going out and doubling his salary.
Yeah when Tona make 2mil.
Bennacer 1.5mil & Cala 2mil :fp:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If Calabria gets a higher salary than Bennacer Maldini can call it AC Circus.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Thauvin and Otavio coming :eek:

Cant wait for next years CL run.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
How sad are people going to be here when Calabria, Tonali, and Samu all lift the Scudetto? How could such players ever win this trophy?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazaar resolved his contract with Newcastle and is free to sign with any club. He was mentioned as a possible Theo back up.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
How sad are people going to be here when Calabria, Tonali, and Samu all lift the Scudetto? How could such players ever win this trophy?

Got my song ready :proud:
-same one running through my head when I was in the trophy room at Casa

Status
Not open for further replies.