The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
5+5+5 - Since the beginning of 2020 calendar year, Zlatan #Ibrahimovic is the only player to have scored 5+ goals with headers (6), right-footed (11) and left-footed (5) in the Top-5 European Leagues. Armory.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So great to have Gabbia returning soon. He’s probably our most undervalued youth. He passes the eye test and his statistics seem to back up what a promising player we have.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
ac circus
Allenamento_Milanello_0402_21.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The graph is correct. The value on the outer limit for each stat is geared toward the better statistical rating. So for fouls, having less fouls is a positive stat and therefore presented toward the outer limit. More fouls = bad so is presented as such, in line with every other stat on the graph such as pass %, tackles, pressures etc.

But "I UnDErsTanD sTaTIstiCs" he says.

:lol: :proud:

Bennacer minutes: 665
Calabria minutes: 1763

+ Primavera product and future captain. 6m salary + get his sister pls

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol:@ post #15005

Just imagining them 3 looking at VS like that :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Reason I dont jump in for you is the way you talk abt Paolo. For many and I include myself... Paolo IS Milan... and the things you say abt him on a public semi official Milan forum where any tom, inter/juve and harry can see.

Doesnt look nice.

:lol::lol::D

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Romagnoli were to leave, then any of Calabria, Kessie, or Donnarumma would make a fine captain. Kessie is the least vocal but that motherfucker leads by example and you can tell the squad respects the hell out of him. He would be my choice I think.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Got my song ready :proud:
-same one running through my head when I was in the trophy room at Casa

You think that 'database' is exclusive to Milan? VS is different gravey. He would willingly watch the Hungarian second division on all our behalfs.

The investments will follow the revenue. Milan's revenue will soon be growing for the first time in...

When we're linked with a first team player you are unfamiliar with. Check the critic list.
In a way yes it is exclusive since the analysis is being done in house. Only a handful of teams trust the process enough to gamble on unproven youngsters. Atalanta, RB teams etc have been doing this well for years now. We just started and hopefully the constant primavera signings and players like Hauge and Saelemaekers who were scouted extensively and were unknown (before the EL qualifiers no one really knew Hauge for example)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Romagnoli were to leave, then any of Calabria, Kessie, or Donnarumma would make a fine captain. Kessie is the least vocal but that motherfucker leads by example and you can tell the squad respects the hell out of him. He would be my choice I think.

Kessie would be an interesting choice, but it can?t be anyone other than Gigio. He?s already the vice Captain, isn?t he?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Interesting how football-Italia in the past 24h chose to write not one but four posts about Hauge's exclusion. That place has an old lady stink

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Donnarumma will be the Captain next season.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
That?s who I would expect as well.

Hopefully, Romagnoli gets back to his best and we don?t have to change,

Roma is good but, i think piecing (4-5) clues together show that he'll soon be cashed in to reinforce.

time will tell

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Really sad for Samu fans like Pingu.

You said this the other day and clearly didn't digest my reply. Sad.

Maybe you can use your Twitter and Facebook clout to get Maldini to sell Calabria and Tonali too while you're at it, since you hate them so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.