The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
You said this the other day and clearly didn't digest my reply. Sad.

Maybe you can use your Twitter and Facebook clout to get Maldini to sell Calabria and Tonali too while you're at it, since you hate them so much?

Maldini is too oldfashioned to use social media.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini is too oldfashioned to use social media.

I believe our very own MilanMB corresponds with him regularly on social media and when I say corresponds I mean he DMs Maldini love letters and pictures he has drawn of him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Feels great that we are on course to winning our 19th scud. German clubs haven't won a single scudetto in their existence.

But I really hate we are losing the financial and mercato scudetto to them. :( Soda company beating us ln all primary targets.

Hauge was linked to Leipzig before milan. We exuded dad dick energy when maldini got him. But then maldini decided to be an actual dad and started pushing Daniel forward. :head: now hauge isn't even part of el squad.

Pretty obvious things are not as shiny as they could be.

giphy.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Feels great that we are on course to winning our 19th scud. German clubs haven't won a single scudetto in their existence.

But I really hate we are losing the financial and mercato scudetto to them. :( Soda company beating us ln all primary targets.

Hauge was linked to Leipzig before milan. We exuded dad dick energy when maldini got him. But then maldini decided to be an actual dad and started pushing Daniel forward. :head: now hauge isn't even part of el squad.

Pretty obvious things are not as shiny as they could be.

I know part of you is trolling ( :D )
But I can't help but feel this way too

I don't buy any of the excuses and I really hope I'm wrong....but Hague seems to have that X-factor that special players have. I haven't seen anything from Daniel to hope for any significant margin of improvement [again hoping to be wrong].

Why can't Hague be tried on the right? We aren't as stacked there.
I dunno if Meite is any more ready to be in the first team than Krunic tbh.

This all reminds me a bit of when Carlo would bring on Brocchi over Rivaldo :lol::proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
When you realise you will make Calabria shit again because you won’t give him the same defensive support as Samu.

3233379739_1_12_Gs5ZHpIX.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not much work to do this summer besides redeeming players currently on loan like Diaz, Dalot, Tomori, Meite.

Just need to sign Thauvin, Depay, Sergio Ramos for free lol.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Nano7 said:
If kaka don't be selfish don't be kaka don't do the plays that he do and the goals that he do, if ronaldinho don't be selfish don't be ronaldinho if C ronaldo don't be selfish don't be C Ronaldo is the same they all if doesn't be selfish are normal players like gourcuff like ambrisini and much more.

look this the best players the majority are selfish and if u are selfish must demostrate ur abilities and that do the great players.

and in respect to seedorf he is one of the players that have in a bad level and playing very bad, he no makes the diference (like the selfish) and i think that is a change in his position and M. G. Pedersen is the perfect.

AC Milan need some changes
What the fuck ? LOL
I was browsing the golden post thread & found myself posting the above post back in 2007 :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When you realise you will make Calabria shit again because you won?t give him the same defensive support as Samu.

3233379739_1_12_Gs5ZHpIX.gif

It will be interesting to see how Pioli adapts his tactics when Thauvin is on the pitch. The right side won?t be as defensively sound obviously, but we will actually have a player that can do something in the final third unlike Samu and Sael.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
All the great work our iconic figure Maldini has done and people are again degrading him :fp:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
thauvin will not be first choice until he proves he is better than our salad.

argument it

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tomori, Thauvin, Brahim Diaz, Amavi.

New CM in place of Meite.
5th CB (Caldara?)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori, Thauvin, Brahim Diaz, Amavi.

New CM in place of Meite.
5th CB (Caldara?)

I think they'll redeem everyone that was brought in from last summer and January.

I think this summer window will be about signing some of the quality players that are free. There's not much that needs to be addressed.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I believe we can go for a better winger than Thauvin in the summer, but damn it'd be nice to have him also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule