The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
A member of PP Sports has revealed the platform will continue to broadcast Serie A games in China with Italian clubs that will receive the established fees.

PPTV, owned by Inter?s main shareholder Suning, had had a serious delay in payments to IMG, the company that markets the rights of Serie A in the world.

bummer.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Win next 3 serie a games and its scudetto!

I don't think so, Juve will still be 4 points behind. It will go to the end, unless Juve collapse again or Inter slow down.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Scudetto is difficult you have to win against direct rivals and hope certain results go your way

Winning inter and roma and hoping lazio and napoli beat inter and juve is too good to happen knowing our eternal bad luck.. by my estimations we need 41 pts out of the remaining 51 .. 90 pts because inter and juve won’t slip too much

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scudetto is difficult you have to win against direct rivals and hope certain results go your way

Winning inter and roma and hoping lazio and napoli beat inter and juve is too good to happen knowing our eternal bad luck.. by my estimations we need 41 pts out of the remaining 51 .. 90 pts because inter and juve won?t slip too much

That's a loss to Inter, Juve and another loss and a draw, so 13 wins out of 17. Doesn't sound too bad.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Andre Silva has 17 goals in 19 games....only Lewandowski is better. So butt hurt.
But I'm also happy we have Rebic who is more useful and versatile....but if Andre keeps improving as an out-and-out CF I would really like to see him back here. The only thing is that Leao becomes a wing forward again or ss at the very least.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Fucking hell, only 7 players remained. Maldini really hated banter era Milan. This image was 2 years ago.

I think Caldara won't be bought tho so he's coming back I guess?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan have reportedly rejected loan bids from VFB #Stuttgart and #Southampton for Jens Petter #Hauge in January.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Andre Silva has 17 goals in 19 games....only Lewandowski is better. So butt hurt.
But I'm also happy we have Rebic who is more useful and versatile....but if Andre keeps improving as an out-and-out CF I would really like to see him back here. The only thing is that Leao becomes a wing forward again or ss at the very least.

Let him go bro.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
That's a loss to Inter, Juve and another loss and a draw, so 13 wins out of 17. Doesn't sound too bad.

We'll certainly have more draws than just one tho

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I really like Tomori and all, but does this mean we won't see Kalulu on the pitch any more this season?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
talking about Kalulu...is he still injured or what's his deal?

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lazio is in fine form and Napoli needs to win for their coach and for their own self respect.

Hopefully these things can motivate Lazio and Napoli and they can win against Inter and Juve.

Also, we have to play against Spezia that plays good a football, but this is a different Milan we are taking about, so I expect us to win comfortably.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I really like Tomori and all, but does this mean we won't see Kalulu on the pitch any more this season?

probably
but i can see some minutes here and there - f.e. shouldnt romag get some early sub during spezia game (if we have good result)?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
probably
but i can see some minutes here and there - f.e. shouldnt romag get some early sub during spezia game (if we have good result)?

I hope so. I really enjoy seeing him on the pitch, and I hope he gets the nod before Dalot at RB when Calabria is out (next game vs Spezia for example).

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sorry if it has been mentioned before, but is it over now or what?
191d0eded93a71db5167d481561d576b.jpg
c195b3a6f17f1fbc224f5a1d7654f810.jpg
5ca09374ad2f631e796061fc94a87cfe.jpg

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I hope so. I really enjoy seeing him on the pitch, and I hope he gets the nod before Dalot at RB when Calabria is out (next game vs Spezia for example).

think it will depend on result (close game or easy)
theo-dalot vs spezia and kalulu may enter for theo later and we can end the game with dalot (lb)-kalulu(rb)

we will see, some of pioli changes i dont get (kessie 85' minute sub when we are leading with 4 goals since 70' - just why??)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Okay here we go:
Spezia - W
Inter - D
Roma - W
Udinese - W
Verona - D
Napoli - W
Fiorentina - W
Sampdoria - W
Parma - W
Genoa - W
Sassuolo - W
Lazio - L
Benevento - D
Juventus - W
Torino - W
Cagliari - W
Atlanta - L

Total Points from remaining games: 39
Season Total: 88

Juventus won with 83 in 2019-20 & 90 in 2018-19

Scudetto?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I would be very disappointed if Dalot starts instead of Kalulu.

(kessie 85' minute sub when we are leading with 4 goals since 70' - just why??)

Because he wants to end the game with a clean sheet?

Krunic even made 5 minutes look like a long time, against Crotone.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would be very disappointed if Dalot starts instead of Kalulu.

Because he wants to end the game with a clean sheet?

Krunic even made 5 minutes look like a long time, against Crotone.

I read an article that Maldini wanna keep Dalot
Dalot is really not that bad that people makes him

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read an article that Maldini wanna keep Dalot
Dalot is really not that bad that people makes him

I don't think he's bad either. I don't mind a renewal of the dry loan, and another season with him as vice-Theo.

But Kalulu is already Milan-owned, and I think he has great potential at right-back.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I don't think he's bad either. I don't mind a renewal of the dry loan, and another season with him as vice-Theo.

But Kalulu is already Milan-owned, and I think he has great potential at right-back.

I agree, I want to see Kalulu at RB. Dalot is bang average at everything and there is nothing special to his game. I doubt we pay the 20+ million United is demanding, no way we pay that when Tonali and Tomori will run us 50M+

Kalulu will only reach his potential if he plays consistently, do not waste his natural talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule