The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Talent =/= going to be a good footballer.

Mastour proved that. An offensive player who only just scored his first professional goal at 22 years old, in Serie C, after being named a top 50 talent in the world likened in skill to Ronaldinho and Neymar. :D

But Daniel has Maldini blood, so maybe that counts for something.

Mastour didnt look this bad in primavera and I really discount Leao's assessment because I have never seen an inkling of this 'talent'. Daniel always seems to be a passenger; his first touch is decent but not special, he has a nice pass but ops for safety instead of being incisive and he just doesnt put himself around enough.

Mastour would at least dribble a few dudes or control the ball and spin off an opponent. Sure talent does not equal a good player but an impactful player needs some level of talent. Its hard to see him being more than a safe option squad player.

Time will tell.....but maybe its Paolo's grandchild to take on the legacy.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mastour didnt look this bad in primavera and I really discount Leao's assessment because I have never seen an inkling of this 'talent'. Daniel always seems to be a passenger; his first touch is decent but not special, he has a nice pass but ops for safety instead of being incisive and he just doesnt put himself around enough.

Mastour would at least dribble a few dudes or control the ball and spin off an opponent. Sure talent does not equal a good player but an impactful player needs some level of talent. Its hard to see him being more than a safe option squad player.

What lacks of Daniel is sense urgency to become pro player. I don't see any motivation at all when he plays

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan have not lost a game in Serie A while Alexis Saelemaekers has played. 29 SERIE A games since January 2020.

Damnnn

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What lacks of Daniel is sense urgency to become pro player. I don't see any motivation at all when he plays

Agreed - its also why I think they are wrong by not loaning him out. If he doesn't go on loan next season and is still this 4th option here at Milan then that will close the door on it for me.

He has had all the grooming and now he has to show if he wants it or not.
- And this is not a criticism, I speak from experience. I'm not rich, far from it but my parents made many sacrifices and made my way a bit easy. I was the good son but had little desire to go on and do the hard stuff.

There is much talent and hungry players currently ahead of him at Milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What kind of delusion does someone suffer from to say there is a player ahead of d Maldini at ac milan

Cmon bro

blacki

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan have not lost a game in Serie A while Alexis Saelemaekers has played. 29 SERIE A games since January 2020.

do we want to risk and buy new rw and not winning anymore or we stay wit alexis and keep winning :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What kind of delusion does someone suffer from to say there is a player ahead of d Maldini at ac milan

Cmon bro

My bad - forgot about the 4M salary.

No wonder Hakan isnt being renewed :o

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I may be misinterpreting this but I believe this deal is domestic only rights, meaning that another deal will be done for other markets, which combined could be ~1.5b.
It is indeed only domestic rights. Strangely enough tho I never see any reports about international rights.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan are reportedly planning to open talks with #ManchesterUnited over a permanent move for Diogo Dalot.

The Rossoneri are currently prioritising the renewals of Hakan Calhanoglu and Gianluigi Donnarumma, both expiring in June.

Calciomercato.com expects news about the star duo at the end of the month but highlights that the negotiations with United are on the agenda as well.

The Portuguese full-back could remain at San Siro beyond the loan deal that expires in June, as he is not part of coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?s plans at Old Trafford.

The outlet doesn?t expect any less complications for Milan than Roma experienced when they signed Chris Smalling last summer, as Milan are hoping to sign him for less than the reported ?22m that United paid for the former FC Porto defender in July 2018.

The 21-year-old is expected to replace Davide Calabria on Sunday, as the latter is suspended for the match against Spezia.

The report claims Dalot wants to remain in Milan but adds that Sevilla are interested, should the Rossoneri fail to reach an agreement with the Premier League giants.

Dalot has played 16 competitive games for Milan since he moved on loan last summer and has helped the Rossoneri to the last 32 of the Europa League with six appearances in the competition.

His contract with Manchester United expires in June 2023.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I may be misinterpreting this but I believe this deal is domestic only rights, meaning that another deal will be done for other markets, which combined could be ~1.5b.

That's true, but I doubt it would feach 1.5 b with the international offers. Usually the domestic rights have a much bigger share. So in this case you would need like 600 m from abroad compared to the current 370 m. Zero chance to have such an increase

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Out of 73 midfielders who have played at least 5 games in Serie A, Sandro Tonali has completed less dribbles than 68 of them. Masterclass. #OptaVulture

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
do we want to risk and buy new rw and not winning anymore or we stay wit alexis and keep winning
Its more about how shit Samu is than Sake performing great.
With Sale we are 11 players while with Samu its worse than playing with 10 vs 11 since he sabotage anything he touch.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Out of 73 midfielders who have played at least 5 games in Serie A, Sandro Tonali has completed less dribbles than 68 of them. Masterclass. #OptaVulture

Thats such a dead stat :fp: Ibra is also probably one of the worst attackers in terms of nutmegging opponent centerbacks :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Out of over 25 first-team players at Stade Rennais F.C., only one has been loaned to Saudi team Al-Ahli. Masterclass. #NextHenry #Top50League

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Capello to Sky:

“I went to see Milan training and I liked the team very much. There is joy, team spirit and the desire to do something and this is very important. The team have plans that are well visible. Milan have come so far even with many absences and therefore I believe that this team can aim for the title even if Inter are a mature and robust team. Milan is a fun team and training the other day me left speechless.”

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Sandro Tonali ranks 1st by % of completed passes and number of chances created from all the midfielders from the top 5 leagues that have 21-35cm long hair, use nike boots and have been a part or Piacenza youth squad between 1992 and 2013.

Gents we have a gem in our hands

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mastour barely even played in Allievi let alone Primavera.
Those viral compilation videos his agent posted on Youtube were from even lower/younger levels than that. U15 NT, etc.

He had the dribbling skills of a footballer, but nothing else.
Bowed legs, no pace, underwhelming physique, no determination or humility. A run of the mill Euro-Maghrebi talent.
The only difference is that he had an agent, Dario Paolilo deceiving people on social media when he was 14-15.

Daniel Maldini is tall, he executes things with good technique, and that includes everything from his passing to the way he jumps. It shows that he has the patience and ability to improve on the small details, which is also a form of talent.
I think he has better potential than that con-artist Mastour.
But he should leave for a team that can field him regularly. He's not talented enough to be useful for this Milan at this age.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
In 2 years we can talk about Tonali. Grow up. He is 20.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
In 2 years we can talk about Tonali. Grow up. He is 20.

noo hes me diocre shiit shit ffck him not da milan
btw, everyone knows i didnt say or mean what u put in there, but soon you might be forced to choke on your own sig :lol:

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Etzh3AOXIAYq9RA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule