The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
AC Milan forward Ante Rebić has paid off all the debts of the people from his village Donji Vinjani. The Croatian has also donated money for the development of an institution for the education and rehabilitation of children.

Rebic...

QQFf.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol:@juve last night...

hqdefault.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, wot the feck is with this sudden outward voicing of hate for Utd? Nothing wrong with Utd, good little team... not now but way back when.

No1 in their right mind is going to laugh at Kanchelskis.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Without yr Milan strap-on... cud you?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Also, wot the feck is with this sudden outward voicing of hate for Utd? Nothing wrong with Utd, good little team... not now but way back when.

No1 in their right mind is going to laugh at Kanchelskis.

Why he left for Everton after probably his best season for United still baffles me.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why he left for Everton after probably his best season for United still baffles me.

Lol! Google it, pls!

Russian mafia got involved.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
he swapped cause Pioli thought it was smart and he sucked whenever he did that. Hakan is a central player. Leao is a bench player.

Thats what you think, and you?ll see with time you are stupidly wrong. :)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
im not convinced by some flashy power plays here and there.imo niang lacks some fundamental pieces to be a top player
therefor i dont wanna waste much time on him..i can be completely wrong tho but thats a different story

YF scouting 2015...still going strong

leao is for now niang 2.0..lets see if he can become consistent.. i dont care about nonchalant or lazy etc blabla i only care about km rum

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
YF scouting 2015...still going strong

leao is for now niang 2.0..lets see if he can become consistent.. i dont care about nonchalant or lazy etc blabla i only care about km rum

cant believe it but you actually made a sensible post :eek: :thumbsup:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Are you this little irl? Or just on an internet forum?

Are you that little for having issue with me pointing it out

-if I was a mod I would give you a weekend ban so you couldn't post around the Derby :lol:

To the point - there is more than ample ammo for you to hammer VS than needing to resort to posting that trash when Leao said the opposite.

People that never saw the original interview may think it was legit because of some stereotype they may have in their head.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I wonder which match is qaas watching rn. United or da milan

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know when Pioli decided we should be a long ball team, but I fucking hate it.

We’ve completely abandoned our possession based, quick passing + triangles style.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this team? It's like watching Milan under Inzaghi again

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The only positive thing about Ismas injuries is that noone will pay his release clause so Maldini has time to fix the contract.

And I hope MilanLab sorts its shit out

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this team? It's like watching Milan under Inzaghi again

I think injuries have largely accounted for the disruption in our play style, but fuck me how hard is it to just make simple 10 yard passes and triangles? We don?t do that anymore even against Spezia with our starting XI mostly present. Instead, we are just long balling like some pathetic cuck team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule