Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
giphy.gif

Oh, Im just messing.

Just fond of that time. Franco was playing.

Marseille were on drugs. And a proper pippo goal from Ajax. We were the greater side.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
And what i said about our future back then happened.
Half this forum , now , say what i used to say about Carlo , an uderperformer while having one of the best squad that ever assembled.

you moaned so much that ansh!t is still censored on the forums..an enduring legacy, just like ancelotti

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Oh, Im just messing.

Just fond of that time. Franco was playing.

Marseille were on drugs. And a proper pippo goal from Ajax. We were the greater side.

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:g: was a dopey fecker even back then... all he had to do was tell Rijkaard how much a faithful servant he's been to us and make him swear that he'd never put his football boots on against us ever.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What fucking increase? He's getting more than he's worth already

If we find a new Italian defence prodigy in the next couple of years we cud always sell Roma in 3rd year.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we find a new Italian defence prodigy in the next couple of years we cud always sell Roma in 3rd year.

No serious club will pay money for a slow and weak defender nearing his 30s and earning 5 million net per year

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ppl who want Roma out: Go find an Italian replacement 1st... until then...

(dont argue why must an Italian... its the 1 rule)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
if roma is my captain and i have to go out there and bleed for the shirt it doesnt inspire much ...(for example viera or roy keane those were people that can give u mental strength)

maybe roma will become good when he is 32 (5 years from now) like acerbi was goodish after 20 years development

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuckers complaining about Roma :max:

Y'all BITCHES deserved Bonucci :rolleyes:

Is he slow? Yes. But not Acerbi slow.....and Acerbi is doing well for the NT.
Does he make mistakes? Sure who doesn't? It's not that he is particularly error prone. When the attack overpowers the defense and the opponents score....it's usually one of five people who will be at fault, the keeper and four defenders. I have seen ALL of our defenders either fuck up or get brutally fucked in the ass. Roma isn't particularly worse than anyone. To the contrary he often puts in a good shift.

Is he Nesta? No. Hell he's not even Thiago Silva. But he's very decent for fuck's sake.

This is why you shouldn't get carried away with ppl's FORM. For a while last year ppl couldn't stop praising him.... Now he's going through a rough patch everyone and their dog want to shit on him

Forza fuckin Romagnoli :o

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Your rule , you go find one.
Me , i dont give a fuck about nationality.

Meanwhile , Chiesa 40-50 mil is a lot i know.
But scudetto worth more than that.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

Does he make mistakes? Sure who doesn't? It's not that he is particularly error prone. When the attack overpowers the defense and the opponents score....it's usually one of five people who will be at fault, the keeper and four defenders. I have seen ALL of our defenders either fuck up or get brutally fucked in the ass. Roma isn't particularly worse than anyone. To the contrary he often puts in a good shift.

Is he Nesta? No. Hell he's not even Thiago Silva. But he's very decent for fuck's sake.

This is why you shouldn't get carried away with ppl's FORM. For a while last year ppl couldn't stop praising him.... Now he's going through a rough patch everyone and their dog want to shit on him

roma as a rotation player is absolutely fine
as captain? absoutely not

but the problem is he is worth $$$ and since a certain person named samu castiljeo is our current #7 (a holy number IMO) u guess u could say we arent in the position to be having such a player $$$ as rotation player

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
remember when we had nesta and we had young handsome fast and aggresive thiago silva who would become wc as his partner....

that was incredible compared to now

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

While I agree with what you've said here, I think the point is more about Romagnoli's future in terms of a) If he renews, on what salary? Does he really do enough to warrant a sizeable payrise versus what other players have done for the team (Hakan, Kessie, Ben to name a few)? and b) Should he wear the armband, or should someone perhaps more "capable" (Donnarumma) have it?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Jeezus, we need a Brazilian really badly at this club.

Dru is falling over all the wrong swords. :head:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
And here Italian journalists start their pressure.

Calciomercato.it:

Milan, goodbye Pioli, bench at risk for the coach: With a collapse it will be departure.

Double surprise announcement on Stefano Pioli's future. These are decisive weeks for the season of Milan and its coach.

The packed calendar of Pioli's Milan continues unabated. After Belgrade's draw in the first leg of the round of 32 of the Europa League against Red Star, for the Rossoneri it is already the eve of the championship. On Sunday, in fact, Ibra and his team mates are expected from the derby against Inter, who have just overtaken their cousins ​​in the standings. A challenge that certainly needs no introduction and that returns to be worth the first places in the standings. In short, it will be a fundamental crossroads, perhaps decisive, for the championship race. In the event of a new knockout, in fact, the Rossoneri's season risks taking an unexpected turn and the scudetto dream could definitely vanish.

Calciomercato Milan, shock announcement on Pioli!
Pioli's team has recovered from a draw and three defeats in their last six games, one of them against Inter Milan in the Coppa Italia derby. It is certainly not a positive period for the Rossoneri, who after the excellent first round are starting to feel tired due to the many close matches. In fact, in the last few weeks the team has seemed less clear-headed and physically less fresh, and the challenging derby match risks changing the balance of the season further, positive or negative. On this moment of Milan and in particular of Pioli, Cesare Pompilio expressed himself at 'Top Calcio 24': "The Scudetto is between Juve and Inter. Economic problems? Milan are worse off than Inter and I don't see Pioli on the Milan bench next year." Gabriele Gerenzani then confirmed: "Everything will depend on the results, but it is clear that if things were to collapse in the second part of the season, Pioli will not be confirmed.?

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if roma is my captain and i have to go out there and bleed for the shirt it doesnt inspire much ...(for example viera or roy keane those were people that can give u mental strength)

maybe roma will become good when he is 32 (5 years from now) like acerbi was goodish after 20 years development

The fact that you used Roy Keane as your example captain means you shouldn?t post here anymore.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

why must Italian? dude you're not even Italian

do I have to be Italian to support this club?
can a non Italian have chance at this club?

this is racist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.