The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Singo now getting better stats than Hakimi.

Not surprised from the player I watched.

A WC hidden talent.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Plays for a 17th placed team, 2 pts above relegation? Fodder

On a serious note, he's decent but Torino would probably want 15mil+ for him which is way too much for Calabria backup

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Vulture does not hate Rebic, have said many times.

Yet I?m not Ronin to think He is like Mbappe or Mane.

I know this is all an act for you but I'd appreciate when you give credit where credit is due. We won last game because of rebic :thumbsup:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Renew Calha then sell to manu for top dollar. They?re always looking for a player they don?t need.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real Madrid are willing to sell France centre-back Raphael Varane to Manchester United after conceding the 27-year-old will not sign a new deal at the Bernabeu. (Manchester Evening News)

He'd be nice at Milan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cud we have a subforum for the statisticians pls.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
You'd be happy at his signing... admit it.

not really
he wont come for free and would expect like 10m wage
he is good defender but not great imo and based on above cost you can get 2 similar players (potential).
he is good for mu tho - entering prime, fast with experience, you dont care much about spending

Last edited:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Intense drama in Sassuolo - Napoli. Very good result for Milan unfortunately the same can’t be said about Rino

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did mbaka do anything useful?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Singo now getting better stats than Hakimi.

Not surprised from the player I watched.

A WC hidden talent.

Hidden

94159c46c2ad2a203268136d9ef408cb.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Diaz to Milan TV:

“We always try to give our best. We played a complete match against Roma. Now we need to think about today’s game, give the best and prove to be a group. Udinese have talented players and play well, but we must play our part and try to put them in difficulty. I’m very happy to be back and to be available.”

Massara to DAZN:

On the match: “An important and delicate match against a strong opponent, we expect answers.”

On Tomori: “The boy proved to be strong, he integrated well. We are convinced of his qualities, there is a very high option to buy and we will evaluate whether to go on but we are very satisfied with his impact so far.”

On Hakan renewal: “The presence of the player is not a particular signal, we talk to each other every day at Milanello. We are talking with the agents of the players who are expiring to try to find an agreement. In this moment of crisis we have to thank the club that is doing efforts to find an understanding that we hope to celebrate soon.”

On Ibra’s injury: “We’ll see if he has to stay out for that long. We are all sorry for all the players who are out, it’s such a tiring season that we have to take injuries into account. We are prepared for these events.”

Did you see Ibra at Sanremo? “Last night there was the game, we saw today’s reports and it seems he was also great on the Sanremo stage.”

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our title challenge is all but ended of the result holds against Udinese.

Our form has obviously cratered, but Serie A seems to have completely figured out Pioli’s system and how to stop it in various ways. I blame Maldini and Elliott for not upgrading the RW position. We all knew RW was our biggest weakness BY FAR coming into the season, and you simply cannot be as one dimensional as Milan is... the right side is absolutely worthless aside from Calabria, but he’s primarily a defense asset.

I’ve tried to remain as positive as possible through this terrible run of form, but it’s not possible to be positive anymore. We are in virtual free fall.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our title challenge is all but ended of the result holds against Udinese.

Our form has obviously cratered, but Serie A seems to have completely figured out Pioli?s system and how to stop it in various ways. I blame Maldini and Elliott for not upgrading the RW position. We all knew RW was our biggest weakness BY FAR coming into the season, and you simply cannot be as one dimensional as Milan is... the right side is absolutely worthless aside from Calabria, but he?s primarily a defense asset.

I?ve tried to remain as positive as possible through this terrible run of form, but it?s not possible to be positive anymore. We are in virtual free fall.

Title challenge is definitely over. Inter's squad and coach are just too good.

But the fight for top 4 is still on and it's the objective this season.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Title challenge is definitely over. Inter's squad and coach are just too good.

But the fight for top 4 is still on and it's the objective this season.

Yep, but we had a very good chance to win the league and we did fuck all in January and frankly last summer. Spent almost no money and could have had a competitive team. Very frustrating and as others have been saying for several weeks, the top 4 challenge is in very serious danger.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep, but we had a very good chance to win the league and we did fuck all in January and frankly last summer. Spent almost no money and could have had a competitive team. Very frustrating and as others have been saying for several weeks, the top 4 challenge is in very serious danger.

True but I don't think winning the league was worth much more than finishing Top 4. The players we seem connected to have expiring contracts and will be ours for free in June. Buying them in January would have been wasted money.

Now, if the team doesn't reach top 4 it would be disastrous.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
pirla 3pts behind and 1 more games at hand. fuck.
expect some cuck write essays defending romagnolol and lmeao

Status
Not open for further replies.