The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Any chance Mandzukic will be available for the game on Sunday?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Vulture please tell me your honest opinion on Leao today. I dont need your opinion on how the whole squad was shit, I want it about the individual performance of Rafael Alexandre Conceicao Leao.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan really to get another striker Leao is not good enough. And Zlatan only plays half the games.

Donyel Malen would be nice...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Imagine conceding the title with over 10 games remaining, to a side that finished bottom of the UCL group containing shakhtar and munchengladbak

Massive point today.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
A positive note, presidente best clutch pk taker since balotelli?

Im not lying when i say i didnt have a doubt in my mind he was gonna score

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Verona A, napoli H, Viola A- without ibra and likely hakan

We might be pushed right back into the top 4 battle. Verona are a very good team at their ground

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i dont even blame the team too much
so much rotation over and over again
how many times leao played against parking bus teams in serieA??
how many rebic-leao played together
how many rebic-leao-diaz as acm?? and add on top samu on right and again late pioli sub samu<>saele...
kalulu didnt show much in attack except bad crosses but what can you do next to samu??

i said season is over when benna with tears was walking from the pitch
and team still manage to deliver results but all became more shaky.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Precautionary replacement for #Tonali : right flexor contracture

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Invest heavily in new Milan Lab, new doctors. Every season we are fucked with injuries.

New young proven striker is needed. Belotti would be a dream.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Give me 1 reason why we shouldn't see Leao if anyone comes with a nice offer for him

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Once there was a time when one brainfart from Dida vs Leeds was enough to lock the world class tier from him. And Dollar has made so many fuck ups already, yet him and his greedy fuck agent keep wanting more and more.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Give me 1 reason why we shouldn't see Leao if anyone comes with a nice offer for him

Vulture. j/k there's none. Instead of letting Hauge grow, who has much better ethics and creativity in attack, we keep playing this lazy ass who will keep shining for 5 minutes and then going sfa.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once there was a time when one brainfart from Dida vs Leeds was enough to lock the world class tier from him. And Dollar has made so many fuck ups already, yet him and his greedy fuck agent keep wanting more and more.

I think you the only poster besides myself who has commented on his performance. Everyone is looking at Leao but this is the moment that cost us the match.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leao doesn't really fit into this team. His best position is support striker in a 2 striker formation. That position doesn't exist in Pioli's 4-3-2-1.

It would be better to have a proper goal scoring striker instead. And another left winger compete with Rebic for the LW spot.

Zlatan can only play half the season minutes ( maybe less). Milan definitelyy need another striker

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont even blame the team too much
so much rotation over and over again
how many times leao played against parking bus teams in serieA??
how many rebic-leao played together
how many rebic-leao-diaz as acm?? and add on top samu on right and again late pioli sub samu<>saele...
kalulu didnt show much in attack except bad crosses but what can you do next to samu??

i said season is over when benna with tears was walking from the pitch
and team still manage to deliver results but all became more shaky.

Yup.
We have one major problem and it's the never-ending injuries. The rest are symptoms of it. Can't expect a fast passing tempo or quick 1-2s that break through parked buses when the players are unfamiliar with eachother, and none of our attackers are used to being the lead striker.

I'm sure even the players that started the Udinese game could make serious progress within weeks if they were allowed continuity, but it didn't even take one hour before Tonali had to be replaced to due an injury concern.

Can't expect consistency in performances when there isn't a consistency in lineups.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All i ask is one season of functional football like 2012 then i wont ask anything for 10 years

2012?
The first half when AC Ibra lost the Scudetto to Drawventus?
Or the second half when the team had some rough first months of life after Ibra, Silva and the senatores?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That performance traumatised me tbh- it was so so bad. I hope we react vs verona and get a win. If Ibra and Hakan dont come back soon we are in trouble. Atalanta and roma are bearing down on us

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im scared of not finishing in the top 4.... someone slap me out of it

I shit myself every time we have a bad performance like this. Its so worrying how reliant we are on Ibra. At the end of the season we need to do our best to get a target man

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Pioli: 'Milan lacked quality'

c892b9cc0d95b857d0273892073f920b.gif

SempreKaka

Primavera
Reaction score
We suck at creating opportunities against tight defenses. We don't have coordinated, intelligent movement/runs, we can't thread the difficult pass in the final third, and we can't beat our man 1v1.

We are at our best when we win the ball high up the pitch with our pressing against a team that's actually willing to attack, and counterattack quickly. That's it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ibra fecks up chances... but without Ibra there are no chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.