The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, let's get more players who just walk around... what an impressive team that would be

the fact that some people still support Lmeao is just :fp: a cone would be more efficient

Just pray he scores/assists 2 more goals this season, so he reaches ~13/14 goal contributions and a PL team offer good money for him. Can't stand him really...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
President Aleksander Ceferin said the UEFA ?still talks to the legal team? and expects the breakaway teams will ?realise their mistake and suffer the consequences?.

The UEFA chief defended the American owners who didn?t take part in the Super League project.

?I spoke to the owners of Roma and Marseille, who are American billionaires and have publicly stated that they would never enter such a League, because they respect the fans and the tradition of their clubs,? Ceferin told 24ur.

?It?s unfair to say that the American owners are different, even if it?s true that their sports system is different.?

Ceferin was asked what will happen next.

?We will talk about football, but in the meetings, I will decide who sits next to me,? he said. ?So, I can put someone a little further away.

?If these clubs want to play in our competition again, they will have to get close to us and we will have to evaluate what happened, but I don?t want to go into details, as we are still talking to our legal team.

?I would say that the English clubs have made a very good decision and we will take that into account.

?They admitted their mistake and realised they were wrong. We all make mistakes. In a way, I was disappointed with everyone, but I must say that maybe Barcelona are the ones that disappointed me the least.

?[President Joan] Laporta was elected very recently and I spoke to him two or three times. He was under great pressure due to the financial situation he inherited.

?This happens when you overpay some players and don?t get a result.

?Look at Bayern Munich: they have no debts and have won the Champions League. I was in constant contact with Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Borussia Dortmund?s Joachim Watzke.

?They helped me a lot, as well as President Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who logically should have been one of the first to take part in the Super League.?

Real Madrid patron Florentino Perez insists Juventus and Milan haven?t left the Super League project and wants to change the project.

?Today, a club sent me the Super League match schedule. It was funny, because only Real and Juventus play every day.

?We?ll see what happens next week. A lot has happened 24 hours after the congress, but I expect more news by Friday.

?I think those who claim to be completely calm in this situation are not telling the truth. The situation is very complicated for them and not for the UEFA, which has 235 out of 247 clubs on its side.

?Indeed, 244. They are all with us. Yesterday I received text messages of support from virtually every club in Europe.

?So, now we expect everyone to realise their mistake and suffer the consequences. We will talk about it next week.?

Plus side to consequences... gordon might sell for near cost price.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Just watch them impose sanctions to us again just for being part of the idea, while rewarding the PL clubs with more money.

The whole project could very well go down the drain in the next few weeks. Finishing outside of top 4 + sanctions would take us back to 2015 and the peak banter era.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis was reportedly blocked by technical director Paolo Maldini when he wanted to explain the Super League to the team.

La Repubblica reports the CEO wanted to address the players and explain what was happening on Monday, the morning after the announcement.

Maldini, who revealed he didn?t know anything until the announcement on Sunday night, stopped his colleague from entering the dressing room.

The newspaper claims Maldini asked Gazidis to leave the athletes out of the management issues and to not mix business with sports.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just watch them impose sanctions to us again just for being part of the idea, while rewarding the PL clubs with more money.

The whole project could very well go down the drain in the next few weeks. Finishing outside of top 4 + sanctions would take us back to 2015 and the peak banter era.

Absolute worst case scenario, they impose a transfer ban for 1 year so we have to play CL (if we qualify that is) with this same squad... oh, the indignity :lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis was reportedly blocked by technical director Paolo Maldini when he wanted to explain the Super League to the team.

La Repubblica reports the CEO wanted to address the players and explain what was happening on Monday, the morning after the announcement.

Maldini, who revealed he didn?t know anything until the announcement on Sunday night, stopped his colleague from entering the dressing room.

The newspaper claims Maldini asked Gazidis to leave the athletes out of the management issues and to not mix business with sports.

tenor.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Absolute worst case scenario, they impose a transfer ban for 1 year so we have to play CL (if we qualify that is) with this same squad... oh, the indignity :lol::lol::lol:

Absolute worst case scenario is to get 50 m from CL? This is far away from it.

The worst case scenario is to finish 5th which will lead to not redeeming Tomori, losing Donnarumma and Calhanoglu for free, selling Kessie and Romagnoli due to their contract situation and sticking with Pioli for another season as no real coach would accept such a weak squad and EL football.

We've been playing like shit for months, now imagine what it would be without Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Tomori, Kessie and Calhanoglu + another year with crazy loses. Next season would be absolutely unwatchable. Good luck building a competitive squad in the next 5 years if we miss out on top 4 this season :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The United chief held an emergency video conference call with the players from his Mayfair office on Monday after news of the venture broke over the weekend.

United captain Harry Maguire challenged Woodward and was not the only player to voice his displeasure, with others in the dressing room following suit.

Credit to woody, he resigned right after. ivan?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Absolute worst case scenario is to get 50 m from CL? This is far away from it.

The worst case scenario is to finish 5th which will lead to not redeeming Tomori, losing Donnarumma and Calhanoglu for free, selling Kessie and Romagnoli due to their contract situation and sticking with Pioli for another season as no real coach would accept such a weak squad and EL football.

We've been playing like shit for months, now imagine what it would be without Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Tomori, Kessie and Calhanoglu + another year with crazy loses. Next season would be absolutely unwatchable. Good luck building a competitive squad in the next 5 years if we miss out on top 4 this season :thumbsup:

I meant "absolute worst case scenario" in bs piss taking kind of a way.

I mean, a club like ours entering CL, our natural habitat, with the current squad, in front of the world's eyes... is punishment enough.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

we will destroy uefa in court then
it might be even good for us, as we can ask for compensation

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You have an overactive imagination.

Sanctions if there will be, will be applied to the 12 clubs involved, I do not think uefa will want to go this far.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sanctions if there will be, will be applied to the 12 clubs involved, I do not think uefa will want to go this far.

Again, it was sarcasm.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

There are reports (some even claim to be confirmed) that UEFA promised big bucks to the PL clubs for leaving the ESL. You can't possibly believe that they will sanction them in any way.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I meant "absolute worst case scenario" in bs piss taking kind of a way.

I mean, a club like ours entering CL, our natural habitat, with the current squad, in front of the world's eyes... is punishment enough.

I would take CL humiliation if it means that the club is on the right path. We won't do anything significant next year (if we actually make it) in the groups, but we need the money badly. It would take at least 2 seasons of CL money before talking about a serious team that can challenge for trophies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are reports (some even claim to be confirmed) that UEFA promised big bucks to the PL clubs for leaving the ESL. You can't possibly believe that they will sanction them in any way.

sanctions for real & juve only.

Hear, hear!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would take CL humiliation if it means that the club is on the right path. We won't do anything significant next year (if we actually make it) in the groups, but we need the money badly. It would take at least 2 seasons of CL money before talking about a serious team that can challenge for trophies.

C'mon, man. Our shame is hidden right now, nobody watches Serie A or this Milan... but if we go to CL, ppl will see who is wearing the no.10 shirt of this once great and proud club... they will :lol::lol::lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C'mon, man. Our shame is hidden right now, nobody watches Serie A or this Milan... but if we go to CL, ppl will see who is wearing the no.10 shirt of this once great and proud club... they will :lol::lol::lol:

We've been in the shit for around a decade. The only way to leave the septic tank is by increasing our revenue drastically. There's only one possibility for this - consistent CL participation. We HAVE to be in CL next season. Too many important matters depend on this.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Perez blames Premier League club for 'infecting' Super League project

The Real Madrid president took aim at England after his ambitious continental endeavour fell apart earlier this week

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has claimed an English club that initially committed to join the Super League "infected" others involved in the project with their disinterest, ultimately causing it to fall apart.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham all said in quick succession on Tuesday night that they would withdraw from the Super League amid backlash from fans, sponsors and football associations.

Perez, who was put in charge of the Super League, declined to name the Premier League organisation that allegedly shattered his endeavour, but he said they violated a binding agreement to remain in the newly formed division of elite European sides.

What has been said?

"There was one club in the English group that did not have much interest and that could infect others," Perez told El Larguero. "That club, which I am not going to say their name, signed a binding agreement. I am convinced that if this project does not come out, another will come out.

"I'm sad and disappointed. We've been working for years on this, looking to see how to make things better from a football and economic point of view.

"The leagues are sacred. What we can change is the midweek games. The Champions League is obsolete. It's only interesting from the quarter-finals."

Legal ramifications

Perez indicated he could pursue legal consequences against the Premier League clubs, though he has not offered specific details yet as to what that might entail.

"The contracts were binding," he said. "With legal contracts you cannot leave like this. The contacts belong to serious people, businessmen who know this world. The first thing we have agreed is to stop and start explaining this as we should have done."

s0o4MP1.gif

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Milanisti every season:

Start: we're bad
Mid: squad is awesome
2/3: scapegoat found
Without the scapegoat the results don't get better: mister's fault

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without Ibra and Ben + Hakan playing accurate 1 out of 10 balls, this squad is average.
Ibra and Ben bring something extra that rises us to a whole new level
Coach has nothing to do with it, need more talent in the squad

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanisti every season:

:lol: true unfortunately

Without Ibra and Ben + Hakan playing accurate 1 out of 10 balls, this squad is average.
Ibra and Ben bring something extra that rises us to a whole new level
Coach has nothing to do with it, need more talent in the squad

We also have talent that just needs to grow, Tomori, Kalulu, Tonali or Leao all have a high ceiling.
For now its important that we also add some players in their prime in summer.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milanisti every season:

To be honest, this season it's much more than that and partly true. We were top of the table for a very long stretch, but now face a real possibility with 6 games remaining - 3 against direct CL race rivals - of not even making top 4. That would be devastating.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Pioli is a good coach imo. We are okay but the reality is we don't really have a striker nor imo an attacker midfielder. Hakan is sort of hot and cold and imo does not creat enough for the position he plays. Also leao has disappointed this season. He has the attributes but has not really decided he wants to be world class. Unfortunately due to inras injuries we are nothing. We need to sign a striker for next season who can score 20 goals. I hope we can hold on and make UCL and bring that player.

Also I hope they sue the fuck put of these EPL clubs. Wtf. They signed and knew it was going to be released and then in matter of days they pull out. Wtf is that. What did they think the media was gonna do. Btw this was all orchestrated by the media who have a vested interest in the EPL and UCL. Lol all the players who spoke out about the ESL initially are all on TV stations that broadcast these leagues
These guys have no job is the ESL is broadcast by a separate station.

This ESL thing really puts me in the camp of the elites of this world. Fuck the sheeple it was amazing to see how dumb people are and how easily they can.be manipulated.to.follow a certain line of thought.

I will make one thing clear. This ESL was the absolute best thing for football. Half these EPL yes pay 50 mill for shit anyway and then go into debt. They inflate the market and make it hard for teams to build good squads. ATM I believe the level of world football is so low compared to the recent past. Look at the UCL. These teams would not have made the quarter finals in my opinion the year we last won it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pioli is a good coach imo. We are okay but the reality is we don't really have a striker nor imo an attacker midfielder. Hakan is sort of hot and cold and imo does not creat enough for the position he plays. Also leao has disappointed this season. He has the attributes but has not really decided he wants to be world class. Unfortunately due to inras injuries we are nothing. We need to sign a striker for next season who can score 20 goals. I hope we can hold on and make UCL and bring that player.

He's showing some limitations, but we also have shown some really direct and exciting football in 2020 with exciting team-built goals. Idk why that faded now

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
He's showing some limitations, but we also have shown some really direct and exciting football in 2020 with exciting team-built goals. Idk why that faded in October

Fixed

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
He's showing some limitations, but we also have shown some really direct and exciting football in 2020 with exciting team-built goals. Idk why that faded now

Don't get me wrong. I have not given up. He has for me anyway the talent and attributes to be as good as even guys like haaland. I am not sure if he has the mentality to be like them guys tho. But because I am a Milan fan I believe. The perfect striker for us would be belloti. Good age. Coming into his prime and leao could still play. Zlatan imo is good for 10 to 20 games next season. So leao and bellotti can take the rest.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I have not given up. He has for me anyway the talent and attributes to be as good as even guys like haaland. I am not sure if he has the mentality to be like them guys tho. But because I am a Milan fan I believe. The perfect striker for us would be belloti. Good age. Coming into his prime and leao could still play. Zlatan imo is good for 10 to 20 games next season. So leao and bellotti can take the rest.

Ronin?s talking about Pioli not Leao

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It was sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.