Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
:g:istic seeing we have a 50% sell-on clause on Pessina

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
While I agree with your general sentiment huge tournaments like this consists of real teams with real performances. To get a bit blinded by James tournament is only natural, he was absolutely fantastic. Thus far Locatelli has as well.

Value is based on hype, and tournaments hype players :D

100% we agree then. as you said.
they're good but GREATLY inflated prices based on tournament (3-6 games in condition that are often different than league conditions).
i just find it foolish for any club to fall for it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
100% we agree then. as you said.

they're good but GREATLY inflated prices based on tournament (3-6 games in condition that are often different than league conditions).

i just find it foolish for any club to fall for it.
I'm sure there are some success stories, but my impression as well is that tournament stars mostly flop.

El hadji Diouf?

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
i really like belotti, busts his ass man. And hes not borini

He stayed at Torino too long. He's 27 now with no real big game (CL) experience. His NT performances, especially against big teams, has been extremely disappointing to say the least.

All (every single one) his goals are against small teams like Lichtenstein, Saudi Arabia, Macedonia, Armenia. He hasn't scored even 1 goal against any top euro team, ever.

He's not as hot of a commodity as he was a few years back. He missed his shot.

He's not the right man for Milan. I hope Milan goes for someone more dynamic.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@Wesley, ROFL!!!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'm sure there are some success stories, but my impression as well is that tournament stars mostly flop.

El hadji Diouf?

good example. they signed him after WC 02 right?

and since players know that clubs operate that way, they actually play for the big moves in these tourney. or for big renewal (Hakan lol)...

in the end it's often like fast food sandwich display pictures vs the actual sandwich

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
i am in love with chiesa

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
From SempreMilan:

AC Milan and Brescia are still working together to try and find a solution that will see Sandro Tonali join permanently, a report claims.

The option to buy has now officially expired, so the deal for Tonali will have to be re-discussed between Milan and Brescia. Both clubs are aiming to reach an agreement, especially given the Rossoneri have already paid €10m for his loan and are discussing with the Rondinelle to find a solution which nets them a discount on the €25m extra owed (including bonuses) plus 10% future resale.

According to the latest from Alfredo Pedulla (via MN24), the two Lombardy sides are working in a climate of maximum collaboration to find an agreement. There is a clause inserted in the deal that gives Maldini and Massara a position of strength: Brescia would have to return 40% of the €10m loan fee paid a year ago in the event he does not join permanently. The Rossoneri management expects to close the affair by the start of preseason on 8 July.

How the hell does Maldini manage to insert these weird clauses in his contracts? :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
From SempreMilan:

How the hell does Maldini manage to insert these weird clauses in his contracts? :lol:

Man maldini is straight up savage :lol: i wonder what he did with tomori, probably 30mil spread over 15 years :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
A simple pass leading to wordly goal = Hakan must be a great creator, right?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Swiss 3-1 Turkey.

Hakan back down to 2.25M

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
the way you guys are hating on a milan player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule