Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Serie a needs a rebranding and FAST or we will become too low to ever climb up again. We need more foreign owners , new stadiums and a better match day coverage , fun commentators like PL. I try to make my friends watch serie a big games so many times and they just find the coverage so fuckinh boring . Tbvh if I wasn?t a milan fan I wouldn?t be following serie a either :/

Premier League is too flash at times. It's like having ice cream in America- stuffed with oreos and all other types of biscuits and cookies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm hoping for an insane boost surprise win against Juve, in convincing fashion.
Figc will leave nothing to chance. They will make sure you lost the game before it even starts.

I won't be surprised we lose 4 players before juventus game.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Nobody is going to disagree with you bro.
This issue is that we really can do jack shit.
To some extent you need to be as Zen as Tantalis while being as passionate as (insert regular R&B poster)

The other thing is that we actually have the opportunity to put forward our own proposals/theories for what can take us forward.

Endlessly bitching about it won't help you or us or Milan.
So pls stick to your guns, post your stats and try to remember that while we are mad about our sports team not being in the position we would like, ppl are sick, starving and dying around the world....so in reality, most of us posting here and emotional about Milan (myself included) are highly privileged :)

It's hard to take Vulture seriously when he wont admit Calabria has been one of our best and most consistent players this season. It's like saying Kessie has been shit and should be sold too.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Juventus, yesterday new contacts with Raiola: pressing for Donnarumma and Kean

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
It's hard to take Vulture seriously when he wont admit Calabria has been one of our best and most consistent players this season. It's like saying Kessie has been shit and should be sold too.

calabria is a compelete shiet player
dont worry calabria fans..u will come around eventually when u find out what is the job of a RB..if calabria gets bought by a topclub or we reach top club status with calabria as our RB
i swear i will do anything u ask me ..

i will give each calabria fan half a million euro
i am completely willing to do a permaban bet about this filthy fodder trash
as a matter of fact
if there is one thing i am the most sure of in my life

its that calabria is the most fodder of all fodders....the king of fodder

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Premier League is too flash at times. It's like having ice cream in America- stuffed with oreos and all other types of biscuits and cookies.

Kids would love it

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
wtf has calabria done all season? marked some people?
great job buddy ur th best!!!
klopp is comign for him now after saw his world clss marking that will win championships

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
calabria is a compelete shiet player
dont worry calabria fans..u will come around eventually when u find out what is the job of a RB..if calabria gets bought by a topclub or we reach top club status with calabria as our RB
i swear i will do anything u ask me ..

i will give each calabria fan half a million euro
i am completely willing to do a permaban bet about this filthy fodder trash
as a matter of fact
if there is one thing i am the most sure of in my life

its that calabria is the most fodder of all fodders....the king of fodder

great job buddy ur th best!!!
klopp is comign for him now after saw his world clss marking that will win championships

calabria will neve ever ever ever ever play for a top team...

so much hate, wow. did he fuck your boyfriend or smth?

also, actively wishing for a Milan player and academy product not to improve... despicable behavior for a so called Milan "fan"

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I like Calabria

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
i hate calabria? newssflash

also i actively wish for milan player to not improve?
why do u lie?
i wish that?
theres is a difference between wanting someone not to improve and thinkin someone will not improve

anyway

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
i think calabria is a good kid..well raised and goodmentality...i respect it...but other then its pure and furious hatred towards him cause i see him high on the list of milansaboteurs (like piolli hakan samus )

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Ancelotti is doing great job at Everton. I would like him here.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

what do you expect from a defender? he's been decent offensively too, even though it's clear that he's been given indications to be more defensive than Theo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is anybody actively monitoring EPL? What happened to Wolverhampton and Nuno? They were doing great past few years and he was so highly regarded

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
ofcourse ur gonna tell the worst offensive wb in history to take it easy and pick your moments..unless you want to keep losing the ball for free

not a single top team tells one side ..take it easy...or u know hey lets only use the left side or right side...its completely ludicrious in a games wich is all about space and exploitation of it
now ..should he be told to mimic theo? no
should conti kalulu play under him? no 1 is a young baby conti was litrrally dead
he does not have a future here or at any topclub cause noone is prioritizing man marking when theyre looking for their next wingback....that is all calabria has to offer

also calabria isnt a defender
he is a right wing back

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Can you quote when you respond, YF

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Ancelotti is doing great job at Everton. I would like him here.

Lol. If Elliot?s perception of a ?great job? is the same as yours no wonder Milan?s finishing outside of top 4 year after year.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I don't agree.
I am angry about a lot of Pioli's decisions. Most of all his abysmal treatment or lack of development of Hauge. But I've seen a lot of good things too.

One main thing about him is....he is loved by the squad...especially Kessie, who we need to be firing on all cylinders. Getting a new manager now, even if he is better isn't guaranteed to make the top 4...because people are not robots and even the best of the best will need a break-in period after the honeymoon period (2~ 3 games ) is over.

So it's best to accept Pioli with the bad and the good and hope he turns it all around, at the very least, in the short term. I have faith in him.

I criticized Gattuso back then and I believe we were in top 4 for couple of months because Roma and Lazio got bad results, and I was right. It was never because of Gattuso tactical or his man-management.

now, why we were 1st for couple of months during Pioli's era?
here you go:
bejis.jpg

we should thank VAR not Pioli

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
could you imagine where would we be right now without those penalties?
probably 9th or 10th

thank you, VAR

#PIOLIOUT

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
could you imagine where would we be right now without those penalties?
probably 9th or 10th

thank you, VAR

#PIOLIOUT

Imagine where we?d be without any goals scored this season :eek:

Penalties are an integrated part of football and well coached sides tend to be awarded many of them.

That said, Pioli seems clueless at this point.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ you don't have the necessary IQ that's why you can't imagine it

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Is anybody actively monitoring EPL? What happened to Wolverhampton and Nuno? They were doing great past few years and he was so highly regarded

Injury of their main striker Raul Jimenez. They also sold Jota, so their options for strikers were severely limited.

Ancelotti is great, I don't know why are you laughing. They have one match less than their opponents, so with that win, they are fifth along with West Ham who are praised worldwide, and they would be above Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool. Ok, Brendan is maybe better coach today, he transformed Leicester to a certain english powerhouse, but Ancelotti is doing more than a good job with Everton. They were underachieving for years and years.
But, with managers like Ancelotti, Mourinho, Allegri, we would need to invest heavily. FFS, we need to do that regardless the coach, even with Pioli staying.

Pros for Pioli:
- Il Padre, creates good chemistry
- Cheap
- Doesn't complain in the media about squad, deals with ever player he has (maybe that's a bad thing also)

Cons:
- Doesn't know to close a game without Hitchcoks finale
- Games that are dependent on high pressing all time, so players get burnt over the season
- Too many injuries because of our playstyle
- Doesn't have reserve plan in games, also he doesn't prepare matches for different teams and playstyles
- Too close minded, doesn't risk as much in the climax of season as he was doing without pressure (Hauge example, using Krunic to defend the result)

Tbh, he didn't got good reinforcement in the summer and january market because of our strict budget. We had Kessie and Bennacer through first 10 or more games in the season, without replacement. Tonali was just adapting. We had problems with Rebic (it isn't Pioli's fault for that), but Pioli is responsible for injuries of Bennacer. Ibrahimovic was more absent than present, then there is lack of right wingers...

I just hope that Maldini got through the heads of every player in the team. We need to win against Benevento and Juventus. That would be HUGE! Especially Juventus, they are also under pressure because of everything that is happening regarding Super League, bad results, unbalanced squad, Pirlo as coach...

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Ancelotti is great, I don't know why are you laughing. They have one match less than their opponents, so with that win, they are fifth along with West Ham who are praised worldwide, and they would be above Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool. Ok, Brendan is maybe better coach today, he transformed Leicester to a certain english powerhouse, but Ancelotti is doing more than a good job with Everton. They were underachieving for years and years.
But, with managers like Ancelotti, Mourinho, Allegri, we would need to invest heavily. FFS, we need to do that regardless the coach, even with Pioli staying.

Ancelotti is doing alright at Everton. Maybe they're positioned okay in the table but they don't look a good team on the field.

They've scored 44 goals and conceded 40 in 33 games. I'm sorry but those numbers certainly don't scream greatness.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We all know beegees will only be happy if Milan fail to reach CL spots and then celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule