The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
juventus still having a hard schedule after udinese, against milan, inter and sassuolo.
Inter may be champions, but they will always go for a win against juve, especially if they can make the unthinkable happen, keep juve out of the cl

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How is the Serie A revenue (TV and such) distributed to the clubs? Are clubs from 6th to 17th paid the same, hence the argument "they have nothing to fight for"?

I believe the higher you finish the more money you get

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Unfortunately I don?t think he can be any better than he is now. Look at serious coaches like Zidane. They alter their formation and style of play depending on the opponent. Zidane alternates a 3 man back line with a 4-3-3 with a 4-2-3-1 with a 4 man diamond midfield and so on. He does that all in reaction to the type of opposition he is facing.

We have been wiped out several times facing the 3-5-2/3-4-1-2. Pioli has no response or plan.

Every game he puts out the same 4-2-3-1 with the only variation being the LW join the striker and say it?s a 2 striker formation which isn?t even that much different because the LW is already the attacking winger. Every game he puts out the same formation regardless of whom we ply. It?s sickening

tbh, there is also a huge difference between the quality and depth of players Zidane has had vs Pioli... we barely have 11 decent players to field and most of the time someone has been injured.

I personally need to see him for one more season and a better squad to make final conclusion.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Conte himself indicated that his haters are starting to dwindle. And the "why" is delicious. His haters have had to accept the very real outcome of their stupid opinion: More title in Conte's pocket, and this time, with Inter, our fuckin rival. I wish that reality will give the stupid people on this forum a pause.

Back then some people here had an extreme fetish to hate Antonio Conte. And especially intense towards his 3-5-2 / 3-4-3 and his poor UCL records. Now how he made them watching Inter wield it to rebut shallow insipid haters who don't possess the football knowledge to comprehend is inspiring.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Makes sense. This is why I don't really see this argument being valid. Maybe they won't fight as hard, but every club generally fights to a degree until the end.

I remember even some relegated sides were playing vs us like they were Barcelona.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Watch pirlo turn around 2nd half with morata and dat sweden kid, like fiorentina last time.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
OMGGGGGGGGGG thank you Berardi

Now please Udinese

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we're a pretty lucky team. Napoli and atalanta dropping points at a perfect time. this has been happening all season

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Based on the 2019 arrangements:

Serie A TV money is distributed as follows: 50% equal share; 30% performance (15% last season, 10% last 5 years, 5% historical); and 20% profile (number of supporters). The new 2018/19 deal increased the equal share from 40% to 50% and placed more emphasis on recent performance.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we're a pretty lucky team. Napoli and atalanta dropping points at a perfect time. this has been happening all season

Oh so lucky, we?ve played 1 match this year with our preferred starting XI dude to COVID and injuries.

Source: Pingu

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on Cucnucci score that own goal ,for Milan,like a true capitano.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Juventus possibly dropping points after Napoli and Atalanta doing so - and us winning - is some sort of sign right? What next, Lazio doesn't win their game in hand and we beat Juventus next week?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Did you expect our opponents to win 100% of their games or what?

Don't see any luck here, just football.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
conte = negative football

16 penalties = beautiful football???

oh Lord please give me the confidence level of this 14 years old kid
Im not arguing about 'how old are you', but im there watching live on tv milan destroying barcelona 4-1 in ucl final (capello era).
Ask statistic expert in this forum, it will confirm pioli 1st half of season is the most attacking team in league, pioli is adopting bayern system and pressing high, thats why our goals from spot is also high, opponents made mistakes from there.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
by the way... the methodology for paying tv rights revenues for teams within a league seems awfully super league esque....

the top teams with the biggest names and the biggest draws are most likely to always get the biggest checks.

no one is complaining about the lack of meritocracy in that sense.

God I miss the super league days. all 1.5 of them.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What does everyone think about a Tomori-Romagnoli partnership for a long time? I think they complete each other really good and their age means they can play for a long time from now.

Of course this means Romagnoli signing the extension and knowing the Raiola chaos..its not fun

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho: "I won it all with Inter, but if one day a rival club in Italy wanted me, I wouldn't think twice about accepting it. I'm a professional with these things."

:(

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
So.. skriniar won scudetto before romagnoli?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Jose Mourinho: "I won it all with Inter, but if one day a rival club in Italy wanted me, I wouldn't think twice about accepting it. I'm a professional with these things."

:(

Btw would u guys take mourinho ?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw would u guys take mourinho ?

Not looking good

- expensive
- not a good people manager
- seems past it
- won't do shit without a huge budget

We need an up and coming talent like Nagelsman.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
What does everyone think about a Tomori-Romagnoli partnership for a long time? I think they complete each other really good and their age means they can play for a long time from now.

Of course this means Romagnoli signing the extension and knowing the Raiola chaos..its not fun

I would still sell him. He wants a raise, and he already has 3.5m. And he is too beta in my opinion. Rather let Gabbia take role of Romagnoli. :thumbsup:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
On the last day we have to be 4 points in front of number 5... I don’t want that Bergamo horror show again.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
On the last day we have to be 4 points in front of number 5... I don?t want that Bergamo horror show again.

I agree. We need to stay unbeaten against Juventus, and win in all games before Atalanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.