Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
That kid we were after a few windows ago Vignato - ripped Fiorentina apart and spoon-fed Palacio for his hat-trick

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Serie A has been scoring more than La Liga for a couple of years already.

It's a very weird league. Usually the games look pretty defensive/closed, but sometimes you get some crazy scores.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Shevchenko to #CTCF : "#ACMilan for me it's not just a team, but a big family. When a new player arrives, they make you feel like one of them. Train the #Milan it would be the best: it's one of my dreams "

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Vlahovic has scored his 18th goal in Serie A, the youngest to do so in a single Serie A season since 1958/59 (Jose Altafini)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
#GodfellaData on Milan-Benevento

E0aAxWWXMAEp4ij.jpg

E0aAxWaXIAEZMRw.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
#Shevchenko to #CTCF : "#ACMilan for me it's not just a team, but a big family. When a new player arrives, they make you feel like one of them. Train the #Milan it would be the best: it's one of my dreams "

Id rather have Sheva than Mou

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
#GodfellaData on Milan-Benevento

E0aAxWWXMAEp4ij.jpg

E0aAxWaXIAEZMRw.jpg

I do always laugh at how Ibrahimovic is one of our fastest players in the sprint.

He was faster than Tomori here and Tomori looks like one of our fastest players consistently.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mourinho? Yes please

He is a world class cunt, but a high level experienced coach is exactly what we need

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Mourinho? Yes please

He is a world class cunt, but a high level experienced coach is exactly what we need

He hasn't delivered for years.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Mourinho? Yes please

Spurs thought so too

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way we played yesterday really reminded me of how beautiful the system is when our fucking players are fit/in form. I’m here for giving Pioli one more season and about 11 depth signings.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The way we played yesterday really reminded me of how beautiful the system is when our fucking players are fit/in form. I?m here for giving Pioli one more season and about 11 depth signings.

The Pioli project deserves another year, whatever happens for the next four games.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Antonio Conte listed the many reasons why he shouldn?t have taken the Inter job, as the team was ?not competitive,? and they won because the players ?trusted me completely.?

:lol::lol:

Wish we had sum1 like that.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini to Shevchenko: "I think it is very difficult to tell your deeds with words"

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Pioli project deserves another year, whatever happens for the next four games.

Yeah, unless a top top level manager can be hired.

Pioli needs better depth than Samu, Mandzukic, Dalot, Krunic, and co.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We have the whole team (except for Hauge cause Pioli-braindead) at our disposal guys. We have our mids, we have Hakan in good form last game, we have the drama queen, we have capitano back, we have calabria. If we don't hand the mofos their ass next week, we can't blame anyone anymore.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I see that we won yesterday. Niice
4 more to go

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maldini to Shevchenko: "I think it is very difficult to tell your deeds with words"

Fecked up a penalty... fecked up a rebound to the penalty... again fecked up a penalty when the game was in penalties.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Last time we had to W 4 from 4 we did it (with Rino 2 seasons ago) but we were not lucky with the opponents dropping points. Now we dont need to worry about opponents but we have harder games

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Last time we had to W 4 from 4 we did it (with Rino 2 seasons ago) but we were not lucky with the opponents dropping points. Now we dont need to worry about opponents but we have harder games

This is the most vulnerable Juve has been in years. This is our time to show up.

I just hope the refs behave.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We wont need to win all 4, I don't know what y'all are smoking.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I do always laugh at how Ibrahimovic is one of our fastest players in the sprint.

He was faster than Tomori here and Tomori looks like one of our fastest players consistently.

I think I know when that sprint happened. It was when he shouted "I don't fucking understand you!" twice to Hakan, after he crossed to the useless Leao.

https://twitter.com/Isak_Moller/status/1388802903549296640?s=20 Here

Look at how fast he sprints ahead of the defender to get to a potential headed pass from Leao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule