The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Inter - Conte - 100% top 4 guaranteed next season, probably winning the league again.
Juventus - Allegri? - 100% top 4 guaranteed next season.
Atalanta - Gasperini - well-oiled machine, top 4 quite likely.
Roma - Mourinho - probably going to spend some good money.
Napoli - Sarri? - amazing squad that just needs a real coach.

And last but not least... Milan with Pioli :lol::fp: Some commoders still think that we should stick with him :lol:

We shoulda snatched Mourinho. His style is well suited Serie A and even he is losing his touch, top 4 is guaranteed. With Pioli next season it?s pretty damn hard to get a CL slot.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter - Conte - 100% top 4 guaranteed next season, probably winning the league again.

And last but not least... Milan with Pioli :lol::fp: Some commoders still think that we should stick with him :lol:

we are run by nice guy softies. they have no ruthlessness to sack pioli

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They just need to go for Belotti, he is in his prime and not too expensive. Italian player, Great work rate and serie A experience.
Dont wanna see that fraud Vlahovic. Hes gonna fail here, 100%, just like all the others before him

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We shoulda snatched Mourinho. His style is well suited Serie A and even he is losing his touch, top 4 is guaranteed. With Pioli next season it?s pretty damn hard to get a CL slot.

Mourinho and top4 :lol:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I aint talking to you vulture 2.0 .
You take the number second spot for shitposting behind vulture.

giphy.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma:

What influenced you the most growing up? “My uncle who played football was a goalkeeper. He influenced me, I grew up with him, a myth of him, it was he who gave me this desire to be a goalkeeper. I grew up with the dream of becoming the best, we hope to become one day ”.

Biggest lesson learned from a coach? “All the coaches I've had have taught me something, from the very young to the first team. In addition to the field, what taught me the most is life outside, the greatest teaching is that of work, of getting to the field first, of doing prevention ".

The biggest advantage of playing at home? “Definitely. The fans help you in times of difficulty, you also need to be able to bear criticism even when things are not going well. Surely they give you something more, unfortunately they haven't been there lately but when they are they give you a lot. In times of difficulty they can give you that adrenaline to push and to bring home the result. In this period they are not there and we are waiting for them ”.

The best memory you have as a child? “Definitely when I started playing, my first training. My uncle who unfortunately is no longer here came to pick me up at home, there was my brother who was going to train and I went too. My brother did the exercises and I threw myself too, from that day it all started ”.

The best game you've ever watched in your life? “The 2006 World Cup, the final”.

Match day or night? "Night"

Would you like to be the fastest or the most accurate in the world? "The most accurate"

Car or motorcycle? "Machine".

Do you have a ritual before each game? “I have one that I can't say, I don't know if it's ever seen on the pitch but before the game I touch the goalposts and the crossbar and make the sign of the cross. The other is personal ".

Is there a moment when you realized you can become a professional footballer? “When I first left for Milan. I had a hard time thinking of having to leave home, when I left and saw my parents feel bad I thought that it would all start from there, that I would become a Serie A goalkeeper ".

Did you have a plan B? “Maybe the carpenter like my father. I didn't have a plan B, sometimes I went to help him but I only had a plan A (laughs, ed) ”.

Do you like other sports besides football? “I like tennis. I practiced it a few times and I loved it ".

Do you like watching movies or listening to music? “I leave the field, I go home, I attack the play. I really enjoy playing with my friends. I'm a videogame type rather than a TV series type ”.

Your debut with the national team, how did you feel? "I didn't expect it, I was there and Buffon was there. The day before the coach told me that we would have a time each, I was on the moon. I don't tell you when I entered. Then when I enter the field I forget everything. But afterwards it was an incredible emotion. Fall asleep the day before ... You have to let pressure and emotion out. Even when you make a mistake in the game you have to be good at detaching immediately otherwise you won't get out of it anymore ”.

A player who has meant so much to you? A mentor? “I had Abbiati in my first period at Milan, it was very important. He helped me grow, he made me feel important and calm when I had the opportunity to play in Serie A. He was fundamental in my path. Be a mentor in the future? I haven't thought about it yet, I'm 22 (laughs) ”.

Do you have friends between opponents? “I am a very good friend of Insigne, but let's say that I also had other friends with whom I played against. For example Pepe Reina. The one with whom I have bonded a lot is Insigne, we have bonded a lot and we have fun in the national team. On the pitch we are opponents, after the match we are friends ”.

Do you have a dream as a footballer? “Winning as many trophies as possible but above all winning the World Cup. I think it is the dream of all children, it would be the best.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Mou for Roma is great for them. Sure you can say his style is antiquated and he's past it, but isn't Serie A itself the same - only now being more progressive?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Mourinho.. reminds me of Jojaklogic's Wenger obsession. Or was it someone else?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You missed the point - those players I listed come out to play in the biggest games and rarely missed the chance when all was on the line. I never disputed Ibra's consistency and longevity.

It was also a discussion on what a fan may appreciate more about a player.

I agree with you on that point then

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The future of Brahim Diaz at Milan is still uncertain: there are rumors that the playmaker could return to Real Madrid to make the summer retreat and then decide whether to stay or not. Stefano Pioli, however, is happy with his contribution to the cause and would like to confirm him, just as the player would like to try to play his cards for next year. There is a sort of pact between the player's entourage and AC Milan, namely that Brahim's eventual stay in the Rossoneri (with the relevant formula to be found) at the end of the season would be discussed again, reveals **********.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
They just need to go for Belotti, he is in his prime and not too expensive. Italian player, Great work rate and serie A experience.
Dont wanna see that fraud Vlahovic. Hes gonna fail here, 100%, just like all the others before him

Bellotti will be perfect for us. Player with experience and in his prime age. Cheap
Second cheap option would be Patson Daka. Fast , very good decision making and really has very good precision. Eto vibe.
My favourite and I would put any money is Darwin Nunez. He is new Ibra. He has great vision and have more experience in bigger tournments than Vlahovic. Which is very good too.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
the champions S05E02 by b/r football. about top coaches.
but no pioli.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
same guy who scouted countless players and called out many many fodders way way ahead of time
same guy who predicted our 5th(or 4th with worse schedule wichever way u prefer looking at it) place when we were 1st in the table

Yaaa but I heard that guy raw dogs fathers

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I would never say no to Mourinho.
The guy is a fuckin magician.
>Gave Porto the CL in 2004
>Give Inter a colour photograph of the CL in 2010.
>Bought Lukaku :o
>Sold iBra and bought Eto'o
>Won the Treble

If that isn't fuckin magic I don't know what is.
ppl say he's lost his magic and that might be so ....but United AND Tottenham were having issues even before when he came. Despite all the shit they said about him at United, he still won European silverware.

Yet another reason not to take R&B seriously. They seem to hate champions.
There was this same viceral hatred to the suggestion that we should get Lukaku also because MuH bElOtTi Iz GoInG 2 B wOrLd KlAsS :rolleyes:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I would never say no to Mourinho.
The guy is a fuckin magician.
>Gave Porto the CL in 2004
>Give Inter a colour photograph of the CL in 2010.
>Bought Lukaku :o
>Sold iBra and bought Eto'o
>Won the Treble

If that isn't fuckin magic I don't know what is.
ppl say he's lost his magic and that might be so ....but United AND Tottenham were having issues even before when he came. Despite all the shit they said about him at United, he still won European silverware.

Yet another reason not to take R&B seriously. They seem to hate champions.
There was this same viceral hatred to the suggestion that we should get Lukaku also because MuH bElOtTi Iz GoInG 2 B wOrLd KlAsS :rolleyes:

I thought he was done at United, he seemed to alienate absolutely everybody with his stubborness. Then at Spurs I thought he seemed a good fit, but he flopped completely there as well. He should have done much better with that Spurs team.

He is one of the great coaches, it's cool to have him back in Italy. I didn't particularly want him at Milan, unless he proves otherwise I have a hard time seeing him conquer something big again.

Always liked him as a dude tho!

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Show me the list of wingers (all or U21 only) in Serie A who are scoring much more open play goals than Leao.

I?m sure they are few.

I am putting 2010-11 as the min year range.
These were the players who had a average(10+ goals/assists as per your definition of average) or better year when they were at 21 year old.

Lorenzo Insigne, SES , Erik Lamela, Domenico Berardi, Keita Bald?,Dejan Kulusevski, Chiesa, Cengiz ?nder, Bernardeschi, Suso .

Want me to add more players who played better at Leao?
All of these players were better then Leao and showed more then leao. Leao could bring the world on fire but kid has zero passion/ work ethic which was the same issue with Balo who did way better then Leao at his age even with all the shit Balo did.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not only will Mourinho make Roma relevant again (I don't expect wonders from him, but he will surely not finish 7th) but he will also bring hype to Serie A. Many great coaches will be in Italy which is good for the league and will give more exposure. The bad part is that we will be the only team in the big 7 with no serious coach. Unless Maldini and Massara pull some master moves on the mercato, I can't see us making top 4 next season.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Written it many times - he was the special one but all that is special seems gone now.
When you are claiming that your players aren't good enough and reminding reporters of what you did a decade ago then things aren't trending in the right way. I think he is done and should've stayed as a pundit. Hope I'm right now he is at Roma.

The main thing about missing out on these coaches is the realization that the transfer budget won't be there.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I am putting 2010-11 as the min year range.
These were the players who had a average(10+ goals/assists as per your definition of average) or better year when they were at 21 year old.

Lorenzo Insigne, SES , Erik Lamela, Domenico Berardi, Keita Bald?,Dejan Kulusevski, Chiesa, Cengiz ?nder, Bernardeschi, Suso .

Want me to add more players who played better at Leao?
All of these players were better then Leao and showed more then leao. Leao could bring the world on fire but kid has zero passion/ work ethic which was the same issue with Balo who did way better then Leao at his age even with all the shit Balo did.

Kulusevski
Keita Balde
Under
Bernardeschi
Suso

:lol: :lol: :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Not only will Mourinho make Roma relevant again (I don't expect wonders from him, but he will surely not finish 7th) but he will also bring hype to Serie A. Many great coaches will be in Italy which is good for the league and will give more exposure. The bad part is that we will be the only team in the big 7 with no serious coach. Unless Maldini and Massara pull some master moves on the mercato, I can't see us making top 4 next season.

we are not serious club, with not serious squad
so no serious coach fit us perfectly.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Written it many times - he was the special one but all that is special seems gone now.
When you are claiming that your players aren't good enough and reminding reporters of what you did a decade ago then things aren't trending in the right way. I think he is done and should've stayed as a pundit. Hope I'm right now he is at Roma.

The main thing about missing out on these coaches is the realization that the transfer budget won't be there.

I still have faith in guys like Mourinho and Ancelotti. The things I've seen them do are fantastic. The game has indeed changed though, there's no denying....but let's take Conte for instance, there isn't a whole lot of difference between him and Jose. Hell if it was Jose back at Inter, I would have seen them doing the same thing....winning and grinding out wins via playing shit destruction football.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you think a guy like Mourinho would put up with the shit we see in our own team today? Granted that if you work for the Elliots you gotta play some ball....but I can't see him tolerating the shit that some of our players (even those that I like) have pulled.

Leao and Romagnoli wouldn't be allowed to be the fuckin space cadets that they are
Samu would ensure that everyone's boots are clean :proud:
And Donna would have already been in the stands

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sarri isn't going back to Napoli. It's either they continue with Gattuso or hire Spalletti.

I think Milan is Sarri's only Serie A option at this point, maybe Fiorentina if Commisso spends a little more to bring in a quality coach. Serie A is definitely not getting any easier.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mourinho is going to make 7m a season plus bonuses according to Sky. Roma stock also went up + 21% with his announcement as coach.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Do you think a guy like Mourinho would put up with the shit we see in our own team today? Granted that if you work for the Elliots you gotta play some ball....but I can't see him tolerating the shit that some of our players (even those that I like) have pulled.

Leao and Romagnoli wouldn't be allowed to be the fuckin space cadets that they are
Samu would ensure that everyone's boots are clean :proud:
And Donna would have already been in the stands

Romagnoli would have been Mourinho prefered CB. He likes low block defenders.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I wished we signed Mourinho. Idc about his play style. I just want a top coach raining hell on our pussies

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
According to Sky Sport Italia, #Tottenham will pay part of Jos? #Mourinho’s salary in his first season at #ASRoma

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule