The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Disappointing window

Will need 1 or 2 signings in January for sure

We should be OK though...right now the squad seems fine...florenzi and messias would get some game time until we (hopefully) make signings in winter.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Against Cagliari:

Sandro Tonali - 67 minutes:

Ismael Bennacer - 23 minutes:

Passes:
Tonali 34
Bennacer 24

Pass success:
Tonali 91%
Bennacer 100%

Touches:
Tonali 48
Bennacer 30

It?s always like this. Last season often Tonali played 45 minutes then Bennacer came in second half for 45 minutes. He had like 2X more passes & touches than him, and like 3X more dribbles & progress.

Tonali is the most inferior player in our midfield out of all midfielders we have on the team and people see him as vice-Bennacer (our most active CM) :lol:

He is now taking set-pieces and his fan boys will start loving him for set-pieces, otherwise in possession game & build-up he is 0.

it amazes me how you proclaim to be the guy who understands everything and then you drop a shit post like this. A 2 year old could see the difference between how Tonali and Bennacer play and would understand why one has less passess and touches than the other.

Using your theory, you could then agree that Rebic is superior to Leao cause he has 3.6 vs 2.52 shot-creating actions, +0.19 vs +0.01 xG, 0.66 vs 0.33 goal-creating actions, 0.48 vs 0.30 goals per shot on target.

So Leao is the inferior left winger and fanboys will start loving him for his pace and ability to beat a man but otherwise his finishing and creating chances is rather average and way below Antes level.

Thats how it works according to you, right?

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
This team is slightly better than the previous only if kessie stays in.

Florenzi looks dead before the season start. Reality check.

Krunic is nowhere a starter in this team in any position and of course don't even thinking of him as Diaz backup.

Maldini seems to have roadmap the defense and midfield looks secured for 2 years or more. The problem is the gambling on Diaz as new Messi. We should stay very exigent over him and his performance and pray that he stays healthy. He is the joker this season.

I think Maldini will keep an eye open on Slow poke Rodriguez case. Because the Brahim experience can fail in the middle of the season.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
There is a big question mark over Messias dribbling skills because it's big difference between Milan and Crotone.

Yes, he will have better teammates but he will play against teams who are mostly defending against you. In Crotone it was the opposite, I mean, who the fuck will defend against Crotone? As a result, you have much more space in the attack.

The worst thing is that they don't even see him as a RW but CAM... his passing and creativity overall is below average. :fp:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So who doesnt make the CL squad? Is it Kalulu Krunic or Pellegri ?

And honestly speaking Conti and Castiejllo shouldn?t see any minutes anymore. If they dont leave now theyll be leaving in the winter, and probably permabenched until then.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Having Hakan in this team would ruin it no? Maldini doing fodder exodus.

Next two players in chopping block are Conti and Casti.

I'm so happy he's gone and wouldn't take him back for free. He was the most frustrating player after Suso. Diaz is miles ahead and very promising. The ten looks fantastic on him.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I count Messias as a part of last possible subs so...

Club has failed short finnancially. Vlasic was our man, but uts 38 mln so...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
See again I'm not talking about you know who but he's everywhere. This place is a cult of salty fans that label everyone who thinks an ex player wasn't terrible - an idiot. This is not curable, things need to change on a mental level, especially with no fresh blood coming in to break down the stagnation.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
There is a big question mark over Messias dribbling skills because it's big difference between Milan and Crotone.

Yes, he will have better teammates but he will play against teams who are mostly defending against you. In Crotone it was the opposite, I mean, who the fuck will defend against Crotone? As a result, you have much more space in the attack.

The worst thing is that they don't even see him as a RW but CAM... his passing and creativity overall is below average. :fp:

not to mention most of his goal were against lower table team. but still, good luck to him, he will need it a lot. and once again, fuck you maldini and his good for nothing son :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
about juniorM stats (since i doubt anyone watch his games)
defensive wise is he doing job like saele does or not??

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Boost post to cleanse the mercato.

New rumour commode thread will welcome James Rodriguez please on free transfer and 5m wages.

New thread will also see Kessie renew on 6m for 5 years.

And Samu to leave for 7m obligation loan and Conti to leave for 2m transfer with him not demanding for any reduction in wages to be covered by us as "Accounts" remembers he had 2 long cruciate ligament injuries where he was paid as usual.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Surely Conti cannot stay? Those Serie A midtable teams had literally all summer to sign him on loan.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Surely Conti cannot stay? Those Serie A midtable teams had literally all summer to sign him on loan.

we cant loan him cause he's on the last year of his contract. the only two clubs that showed interest in him were samp and genoa. I think only genoa remains but the issue is his wage. he's earning 2mil per season which is double of what genoa is preparing to offer. there were some talks that we might terminate his contract mutually

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
we cant loan him cause he's on the last year of his contract. the only two clubs that showed interest in him were samp and genoa. I think only genoa remains but the issue is his wage. he's earning 2mil per season which is double of what genoa is preparing to offer. there were some talks that we might terminate his contract mutually

Ah you're right, forgot he had only one year left. He'll do a Montolivo then and run down his contract without playing any minutes.

Cannot fault him for that. It's the club's fault for handing him a contract.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
This team is slightly better than the previous only if kessie stays in.

Thats false.
This team is as good as our starting eleven.
All that matters is who ever will start when we face Liverpool or Inter.
Theo is a superior player than Toure so in case Theo was shit then i really doubt introducing Toure will make a difference against an elite team since the superior player failed.
As it is our team is worse than the previous one.
Maldini will be naive thinking Diaz can be our playmaker.
I really hope am wrong but my guess Diaz will be shut down as soon as we face a semi decent team.

Last edited:

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
about juniorM stats (since i doubt anyone watch his games)
defensive wise is he doing job like saele does or not??

8MxbEBF.jpg

link

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
We need to take care of all contracts expiring in 2 years like Bennacer in advance. Super urgent to take care of those now.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At the end, it turned out that they were not prepared for Kebabs departure at all, which was amateurish from Maldini/Massara at the first place bacuse if you know that you don't have money, you can't lose player for free over a 1m difference for salary. I was never fan of Kebab but this is big loss.

What's funny, people here were saying how everything is under the control, how we have money and that we're just waiting for a good opportunity. :lol:

And honestly, I'm not buying this shit that you were unable to find any better CAM/RW than Messias, who was just a panic deadline transfer. You had three months, THREE FUCKING MONTHS.
And this fucking strategy to wait for last days... how many times they need to fail, to learn their lesson? Only stupid person can make same mistake all over again.

They didn't panic and get Messias. That implies we haven't scouted him. He was always going to be the backup in case all the other options fail. We had a looooong list of players that we couldn't agree with the clubs on a valuation. It happens. It happened to us last year with the CB situation. Sometimes it takes time. He's here on loan. It's not a big deal.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Puma set to release ?Street Soccer Shirts? for every club. They are lifestyle products only, meaning they won't be worn in official matches. Inspired by Puma Street Soccer, a football video game of 1999.

The leaked Milan design in the photo.

@footyheadlines

E-HUd5nWUAcbaRw

Status
Not open for further replies.