The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@86_longo: #ACMilan continues to maintain contact with #Kamara, waiting to understand the response of #Kessie. There is already an agreement on the contract the player of #OM, but nothing has yet been written or defined in detail.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point Kamara-Kessie is similiar to the Maignan-Donnarumma situation. They had a deal with Lille and Maignon so they gave Donnarumma a take it or leave it offer. Probably the same with Kamara only they'll probably get Kamara regardless since he's free this upcoming summer.

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? :lol:

If I may include Anders Breivik kind of right wing cases, islamic cases, left-wing cases, cosa costra, ndrangheta kind of mafia cases, nationalist or separatist kind of cases like ETA, IS EU-based terrorists, European dictators and war generals...then yes...I shall persevere :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If I may include Anders Breivik kind of right wing cases, islamic cases, left-wing cases, cosa costra, ndrangheta kind of mafia cases, nationalist or separatist kind of cases like ETA, IS EU-based terrorists, European dictators and war generals...then yes...I shall persevere :D

Ahhh I thought you meant the other way around :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
8eabd86f0f35277df6e4879e4f79ed9f.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tonali-Krunic should be the starting CM duo, was a meme last season but became reality in the current

So funny i forgot to laugh

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Belotti is coming for free.

That would be nice ,to have a reliable injury free forward.

But Milan need to continue with youth policy. I'm becoming boring mentioning him all the time ,(something like Samaldinho with Kamada and Fabio with SMS):D but i truly believe that Broja would be perfect signing at CF.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
Alexis #Saelemaekers it may not be the only "surprise" renewal of this period. Traces of important steps forward for an adjustment and extension of the contract until 2026 @TheoHernandez .#Calciomercato

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
Alexis #Saelemaekers it may not be the only "surprise" renewal of this period. Traces of important steps forward for an adjustment and extension of the contract until 2026 @TheoHernandez .#Calciomercato

Scenes in which Maldini hands Theo the #3 jersey

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto

paolo-maldini.gif

what do you mean 'isn't even Persian'?

He's ethnically a Turkmen. He's Iranian, but he's not Persian.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious at this point Kamara-Kessie is similiar to the Maignan-Donnarumma situation. They had a deal with Lille and Maignon so they gave Donnarumma a take it or leave it offer. Probably the same with Kamara only they'll probably get Kamara regardless since he's free this upcoming summer.

Yup I thought the same.

Maybe we'll lob in a bid for him already in January to compensate for the absences of Kessie and Bennacer.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star::star::star:

If we can avoid this consistent injury crisis, we should be in a really good spot. That's my only concern. Napoli still have two really rough schedules ahead and miss important players at CAN as you said. Juventus and Inter will likely drop more points and not as good as last year. Roma, Lazio and Atalanta don't worry me yet at all.

Well said. Our most fearsome title contender is injury crisis so to speak .

That is individual it shouldn't mean a thing, I got vaccinated (Sinopharm both doses) got COVID one day temperature 37.2 and lost smell and taste ... everything went perfectly fine (thanks god), just one thing nothing taste the same after the recovery, means I don't feel and enjoy the food like before, same with the smell (got it back like 50 %) ... that's mine experience with covid ...

Sad to hear. Hope you'll recover from the symptoms one day .

The former Arsenal manager, his words transcribed in L??quipe, explained that were officials given the chance to explain themselves after matches, ?it would be a good way to avoid controversy and shut them down before they become a public debate?.

?We would have to get the support of referees, and I don?t know what kind of state of mind they?re in after games to be able to give an opinion.?

This wouldnt be bad, I would like to know what the referee would say after the Atletico match.

I was wondering if the SL would have introduced something like that. I can't wrap my head around why it's not already in the game. It would really help to make people understand certain situations and decisions. You may still not agree but the frustration is way inferior instead of just not knowing what is going on and yelling your anger at the clouds.

Anothe cool idea: bring some bits of the referees communication into broadcast like they do the team communication in broadcast in formula 1. Would be so interesting and entertaining as well.

It's really dazzling that in the 21st century we still haven't that in the game.

@NonEvoluto

So our management does do renewals after all. It only needs non money whore players who don't snob you for the sake of money .

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto

:star::star::star:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Let's play a game

You name a Persian terrorist and I name an Arab. Then we go on until we can't name anymore. Spoiler alert: you'll lose :lol:
Dude , you have a country of terrorists.
I mean a hole country with proxies of terrorists all over the region.
With elections , a president & a khalifa :lol:

You cant prove that KSA , UAE or Qatar are a terrorists state while i can easily prove that Iran is a terrorist state simply by quoting them or whoever they openly back or countries they rule or support.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yup I thought the same.

Maybe we'll lob in a bid for him already in January to compensate for the absences of Kessie and Bennacer.

unless an epl team rolls by and offers insane wages that we won't be able to match..but considering we're building a pretty french-based team I think he might favor us over any other team if we offer him decent enough wages

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
So our management does do renewals after all. It only needs non money whore players who don't snob you for the sake of money .

We only renew players who want to stay, who knew? :D:cool:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No, it's because Maldini doesn't think about starting talks of a renewal with a player until their contract has 2 weeks left and not nearly 2 years before (like with Kessie).

Maldini is just naive.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Dude , you have a country of terrorists.
I mean a hole country with proxies of terrorists all over the region.
With elections , a president & a khalifa :lol:

You cant prove that KSA , UAE or Qatar are a terrorists state while i can easily prove that Iran is a terrorist state simply by quoting them or whoever they openly back or countries they rule or support.

Oh I agree no doubt

But like I said, I don't see the regime as Iranians :o

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Her is but I don't think he's talented enough for our ambitions. :(

Let's play a game

You name a Persian terrorist and I name an Arab. Then we go on until we can't name anymore. Spoiler alert: you'll lose :lol:

:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yeah who cares if there's a chip in my bloodstream. I'm already holding a fully loaded spy device with me everywhere I go, with a mic, camera, GPS and bluetooth scanning everything I come in contact with. I even paid for the privilege of being spied on. If Microsoft wants to get in my blood and target me with better ads, who the hell cares I already gave up my privacy.

That is true lol. We gave up our privacy a lot time ago

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please don't take NonEvoluto seriously

Also its pretty obvious renewals of players brought in under current management will be a lot different compared to players from previous regimes

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

people reason with their emotions. reality doesn't matter anymore...
worst, is that it's not only fans. even some people in charge of clubs (a lot) operate that way.
"x should be renewed/signed at any cost"

so happy to have Maldini here with his MO. #pragmatic.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Renewing Leao, Theo and Saele would be such a statement by management. It would disprove any notion that we can't get renewals done, and make the people who drag the issue look even sillier than they do now.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I started noticing how Kessie slow. Liverpool players were running circles around him
Is Kamara faster than Kessie?

Kessie is not slow but this year hes been very heavy. Donno what happened to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule