The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some rumors in short version:
Strong links by reliable journalists for Sanches. Mendes is our guy and we have good relations with Lille. Renato is obviously willing to come. If we don't offload Kessie in the winter, Sanches deal will be postponed for the summer.

Kamara is pushing for a move to Milan [Vitiello]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Some rumors in short version:
Strong links by reliable journalists for Sanches. Mendes is our guy and we have good relations with Lille. Renato is obviously willing to come. If we don't offload Kessie in the winter, Sanches deal will be postponed for the summer.

Kamara is pushing for a move to Milan [Vitiello]
Kamara the marseille guy? Yes please on free

& Renato mamamia

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
If Kessie scores a match-winner against Sassuolo, I'll buy him a pair of Timberland boots for 800 EUR.

P.S. Your post made me google 'Balenciaga boots' and this is the first result. Imagine Samu rocking these...
Speaking of 800€ boots..have you seen the footage where Mou gives Afena-Gyan his promised boots and just before he opened the box, somebody off camera said there are bananas inside..fucking hell how stupid can you be :fp:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of 800€ boots..have you seen the footage where Mou gives Afena-Gyan his promised boots and just before he opened the box, somebody off camera said there are bananas inside..fucking hell how stupid can you be :fp:
It's Italy man...
This was a real front page of one of the most popular sport papers 2 years ago

1167.jpg

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Nothing can top FIGC's anti-racism campaign where they made "art" illustrating monkeys for it.

La Chupacabra

Beginner
Reaction score
We have summed up 35 injuries already in the season... thats enormous figure ffs. Last season we totaled 77

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I don't like Renato, he's way too injury prone. Milan and him, that might be match made in a heaven. 🙄

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Osimhen out for at least 4 weeks, and then Afcon starts goodbye Neapel
same with Zambo Anguissa, apparently he'll be sidelined for 3-4 weeks and then off to Africa :D

At least we're not the only one. Let's hope Napoli run into their tough schedule now dropping points. Inter right behind is us more worrisome to me.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least we're not the only one. Let's hope Napoli run into their tough schedule now dropping points. Inter right behind is us more worrisome to me.
Napoli will crumble. It's inevitable. Merda on the other hand never have major injuries. Just a couple of muscle strains for a whole season...

They are heavily dependent on Barella btw. Once the was subbed off, we completely dominated them. Unfortunately we hit the woodwork.
Once he was subbed off against Napoli, merda couldn't even leave their half. Again... woodwork after a very lucky safe by Handanovic. 2 consecutive games with a lot of luck in the end, but what is more important is that once Barella is out, they look like shit. It seems that he is the one that makes them click. If they lose him for 5-6 games they are fucked.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Gigi Buffon explains why Gigio Donnarumma and Cristiano Ronaldo made the right transfer decisions over the summer, joining PSG and Manchester United, respectively.

Donnarumma left Milan at the end of his contract moving to Paris on a free transfer.

The 22-year-old signed a contract until June 2026, but has been struggling with playing time and has recently claimed that the competition with Keylor Navas ‘disturbs’ him.

“I think Gigio’s decision is more than justified,” Buffon told Tiki Taka, as quoted by Calciomercato.com.

“He’s faced some difficult moments, but I think he will become a regular starter in the near future.”

Buffon also spent one year in Paris. Back in 2018, he left Juventus at the end of his contract, joining the Ligue 1 giants.

However, he remained at PSG only for one season, making his comeback to Turin in 2019.

“I had told my agent that I wanted to retire. I thought I’d play the World Cup and that’s where I wanted to end my career,” he explained.

“I could have changed my mind only if Real Madrid, Barcelona or PSG had called. After 20 days, I received the call from Paris and I thought it was a shame to waste the opportunity.

“That season, we won 2-0 in Manchester against United, but Juventus lost 2-0 against Atletico [in the first leg of the Champions League last 16].

“I was happy for myself, but I didn’t feel at ease for Juventus’ loss, and this had an impact on my choices. Then life punishes you because in the end Juve and United qualified.

“I didn’t like the idea to be a second-choice goalkeeper, but I accepted it because winning the Champions League with that group of players and directors would have been great.”
Sonna ma bitch! & :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Speaking of 800€ boots..have you seen the footage where Mou gives Afena-Gyan his promised boots
Shitty boots! Money doesnt buy you taste.

gioiuzza

Primavera
Reaction score
Bennacer not in training according to Daniele Longo…

I won’t assume the very worst just yet (although I sort of am) but injuries can’t be allowed to define our season two years in a row!!! I know we’re all asking the same thing but what the fuck is going on??

Edit: He’s there now, Longo just ahead of himself thank god

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Bennacer-Tonali-Kamara-Renato Sanches and Adli?

Kamara could act as 4th choice CB, allowing us to send Gabbia out on loan.
Adli and Renato Sanches as alternatives to Brahim..

Perhaps 5 is too many CMs. Krunic will have to be 5th choice CM and 3rd choice AM I imagine..

Rossonero81

Forza Milan
Reaction score
Maldini will buy Renato and tell Kessie he can go find another club. Kessie and Donnarumma will count their cash, but not their blessings. They will call each other daily talking about how Maldini didn't offer them enough to stay. In the meantime we'll share pictures and gifs of Big Mike and Renato who will help us to win the first Scudetto in ten years. Maldini is a glorious man.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's interesting how many people are talking about Sanches and Kamara. Considering that Adli is already ours, I guess one of Pobega or Krunic will have to leave.

It will be probably Pobega who will be sacrificed for a huge capital gain. The guy is easily sellable for 16-17 m in Italy and possibly much more if we look at PL clubs. Or we get lucky and somebody offers us 9-10 m for Krunic which will also be a big capital gain.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Perhaps 5 is too many CMs. Krunic will have to be 5th choice CM and 3rd choice AM I imagine..
I can see Adli as starter at am. That kid s special. Especially if Diaz continue t play hot n cold.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can see Adli as starter at am. That kid s special. Especially if Diaz continue t play hot n cold.
Yup, he'll play further up the pitch me thinks

Adli I saw played on left, right, centre this year for Bordeaux

He can fit into one of the three spots behind the striker - with him we'll also have another alternative to Rebic/Leao/Krunic on the left

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score

3 man midfield incoming

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If Kessie scores a match-winner against Sassuolo, I'll buy him a pair of Timberland boots for 800 EUR.

P.S. Your post made me google 'Balenciaga boots' and this is the first result. Imagine Samu rocking these...

View attachment 431
2703c2a0-cafb-4f68-860b-39392a22c61f-f0709adb-dd58-42ff-93a6-30910c7661cc.jpg

they make the world's most basic looking football boot

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hauge benched in a relegation team, was supposed to have “higher ceiling than Leao & Paqueta”
You cannot return to RnB after being AWOL and make instigative posts such as this.

You need to rebuild your RnB street credit first.

I am going to utilize the warning option for the first time since the upgrade on you to see how it works like.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
ac wesley is my favourite mod

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You cannot return to RnB after being AWOL and make instigative posts such as this.

You need to rebuild your RnB street credit first.

I am going to utilize the warning option for the first time since the upgrade on you to see how it works like.
What did the "warning" option actually do?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
ac wesley is my favourite mod
Well thanks mate! 🥰
What did the "warning" option actually do?
Im not sure if others can also see this? On the right it shows me that he has 1 active warning point / total history of warning points. The warning point i gave him today expires in one month but the total value will remain one. I guess it is some sort of recording of your history which is great for mods because we cant always memorize everything what happened.
Screenshot_20211123-133920.jpg

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Im not sure if others can also see this? On the right it shows me that he has 1 active warning point / total history of warning points. The warning point i gave him today expires in one month but the total value will remain one. I guess it is some sort of recording of your history which is great for mods because we cant always memorize everything what happened.
it only shows for mods i assume
MsVmRpm.png

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If Gazidis wants scudetto Milan needs reinforcements. Not only Kessie sub if mercenario is sold, but also players up front. Dont know who. Faivre, Alvarez, someone...

This team, with this injuries rate, WILL NOT win the scudetto. Even vs Viola we payed the price.

See tomori, of course not fit yet. Of course. Not surprised. We will see about Calabria and Rebic, they are out for longer time.

Status
Not open for further replies.