The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Before I go, vulture, you were right on messias. His highlights weren't impressive so I had doubts on his technical abilities.
Lol as if there wasn't enough ******** tendencies on this board, now it has very useful post rating system for normal forums, but that is absolutely useless here, because donkeys like neruda are 90% of the community
Anyway, cya boys
Local's leaving

6879ad58c1dd9f056528e52d55b051d8.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can’t believe Simeone gets paid 26m/yr to dish out this trash. I wish i could scam someone into paying me that much for a 3rd rate job
He did a good job initially with what he had at his disposal, but now they need to move on. A coach needs to evolve too, which he hasn't done. Same with Mourinho, although Mou at least managed to get proper silverware.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If Messias' transfer proves successful, I will probably stop checking transfer news, because it's pointless. I will know that whoever Maldini and Massara get us will fit in perfectly.
Been saying it for a while now.

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Salad at LW? I'd start Salad-Diaz-Messi next game and bring in a fresh Leao in 2nd half.
You might hate him, but he turned out to be a great utility player for the price we paid... a more talented Borini, you might say. Also with a great winning attitude and likeable person in the locker room

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still the least talented player in the team
Sometimes grit and the ability to follow coach's instruction is as valuable if not more. Hating someone for not being born with more talent is stupid.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Salad at LW? I'd start Salad-Diaz-Messi next game and bring in a fresh Leao in 2nd half.
You might hate him, but he turned out to be a great utility player for the price we paid... a more talented Borini, you might say. Also with a great winning attitude and likeable person in the locker room
Salad-Diaz-Messias a trio of genetically modified Borinis behind the striker, it's like a dream.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Time to watch the buildup on repeat. :sip:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Dont act like Simeone doesnt know what he is doin anymore. AM just won the La Liga and Simeone is not over. He is not Mourinho.

You just know the cunt will coach Inter at one point when he leaves AM.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont act like Simeone doesnt know what he is doin anymore. AM just won the La Liga and Simeone is not over. He is not Mourinho.

You just know the cunt will coach Inter at one point when he leaves AM.
I mean, they could do better. They are not the team they were 10 years ago who needs grind out wins. They have good players, they have good budget... they play a more appealing and competitive football. Why spend 126m on players like Joao Felix for a team parking the bus each time?

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
moment of silence for localhero

another fallen warrior on rnb
he joins the long list of fallen comrades
general...necro..lemoncookies..mr reality to name a few

also we shall never know where he is from

'Localheroine...the unknown warrior'

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't know this skill had a name

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
moment of silence for localhero

another fallen warrior on rnb
he joins the long list of fallen comrades
general...necro..lemoncookies..mr reality to name a few

also we shall never know where he is from

'Localheroine...the unknown warrior'
He said he's Armenian, no?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Messias' transfer proves successful, I will probably stop checking transfer news, because it's pointless. I will know that whoever Maldini and Massara get us will fit in perfectly.
This is me for a year now. Stopped caring or watching clips. Whatever happens, it will be good. Trust the system.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's not the first time he's played on the left. I remember he played there a few times and even scored a goal or two starting there. No reason it can't work, and I think he's been stuck on the right because we had zero alternatives that are not part time narcotraffickers.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Time to watch the buildup on repeat. :sip:

Man, Kessie deserves a lot of credit for the goal. Took the risk of pushing way up into the space even though he started almost in our third, kept going and pulled Savic out of position, which dragged Gimenez out also, leaving space for Messias. Then his perfect cross with his left foot. Almost makes up for his red card. Almost.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Look how happy this legend is.

Attachments

• DC9D9B88-CD2F-4EA4-869E-733C47B66CBA.jpeg
    DC9D9B88-CD2F-4EA4-869E-733C47B66CBA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m honestly feeling like we have more of a chance of advancing now than not. Atletico don’t win big, always just scraping a win and closing up. Porto are at home but need to win, so they are prime targets for Atleti’s usual game plan. We just need to win, I don’t think the Porto game should distract us, a result there is more likely going to be in our favor.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I’m honestly feeling like we have more of a chance of advancing now than not. Atletico don’t win big, always just scraping a win and closing up. Porto are at home but need to win, so they are prime targets for Atleti’s usual game plan. We just need to win, I don’t think the Porto game should distract us, a result there is more likely going to be in our favor.
Hopefully we have Maignan back for Lpool for those deadly long balls and a fully fit Leao

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Messias is our first braz
He did a good job initially with what he had at his disposal, but now they need to move on. A coach needs to evolve too, which he hasn't done. Same with Mourinho, although Mou at least managed to get proper silverware.
Simeone has a lot of silverwares.
Except UCL tho, but i think the bare minimum would be winning the league.

Plus he's not as cocky as Mou.

Also a great plus for him not trying to get Giovanni into his roster.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Aside from it being awesome to get into Round of 16, it would also be sweet to cash in the extra ~10m plus some TV rights.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
My favourite thing about Milan now is Junior Messias. Can't wait to see him play more.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My favourite thing about Milan now is Junior Messias. Can't wait to see him play more.
Always have faith in Maldini. Messias wasn’t a panic buy, he saw him play in Serie D against Daniel and always kept an eye on him. They talked extensively with Cosmi to make sure he was the right fit mentally. The only negative is his age, and 30 isn’t really that old, we can use him for a couple of seasons like Ilicic at Atalanta.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Unless Sanchez arrives and kills it here we r gonna miss Kessie bih time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule