The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias 5 goals and 8 assists this season.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Again, I think he'll be a pleasant surprise and many pessimists will eat their words soon.

Not gonna lie, I was so so hyped for Faivre. It's not like I'm crying tears of joy for Messias now. But I don't get the hard opinions here since Messias, if it wasn't for... for what actually, his age? Coming from Crotone? Anyway. If he was a young talent from League 1 with the exact same numbers and statistics, I think everyone would be more than happy and okay with this signing.

I mean:
Faivre -> 6g 5a in Ligue 1
Messias -> 9g 4a in Serie A

Yes, agree, Messias is 30, but that's exactly why he's here on loan, earning basically two times nothing. He's a very good stop-gap-solution with the exact characteristics we need until we get Faivre (or someone else) next time. Basically Tomori 2.0.

Why is everyone so low on humor all of a sudden?

You know why. No other AM, Samu still here, no Faivre who everyone wanted.

I agree with whoever said a few posts ago that we have improved, but only depth wise. First XI is still reasonably the same if we look at it objectively. The main difference will be player growth. We already see players like Diaz, Tonali, even Krunic stepping up these last two games. That is a good sign. Continuity can go a long way.

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
So Noodle still here? Why he was subbed in then for like 20 seconds and wrote this message on Instagram?:fp:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan have officially signed Yacine Adli from Bordeaux - he’ll join in June 2022, staying on loan at Bordeaux. Red circle #ACMilan

AC Milan have also completed the signing of talented boy Chaka Traore from Parma. Agreement reached and medical successfully completed this morning.

nothing new but just a confirmation from Fab

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Less than six hours to go.

It is probably over now.

Upwards and onwards I guess.

Let's pray that Messias' explosiveness will galvanize us in unexpected ways.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
if samu isn't gone by 6pm we should start harassing him again. this little fucker is unreal

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
If James and Everton terminate their contract after the window is closed, is he still considered a free agent and can join us?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
If James and Everton terminate their contract after the window is closed, is he still considered a free agent and can join us?

potentially he could yea

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fuck VS and birsaforever....you can suck eachother's dick and choke on it. Fucking losers.... I'm crying already about how pathetic your lives are so don't tell me to cry even further when a you can do is stfu or die

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias defensive output was really impressive last season. A lot better than Samu and even Saele. It skews a bit cause Crotone would sit deep a lot more than the average of Serie A and Messias would drop back in the midfield line to defend. But you can't fake those numbers, he's a hustler and he press like a mad man.

Which numbers are you basing this on?
It seems you're looking at total numbers instead of per 90.

Messias is by no means a passenger, but Saele and Samu press way more, and also more successfully.
Way more defensive actions, period.
8MxbEBF.jpg

But that's fine. Messias is a different type of player, with qualities that we lack from our current RWs. He strikes me as more of a wing-forward than a wide midfielder, whereas Saele is more wide midfielder than wing-forward.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
we now have the 6th biggest wage bill in the league.
6th. less than lazio.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I believe so yes. I think we can register players a month after the mercato closes.

Why doesn't James and Everton want to continue together? Didn't he have a good season with them?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fuck VS and birsaforever....you can suck eachother's dick and choke on it. Fucking losers.... I'm crying already about how pathetic your lives are so don't tell me to cry even further when a you can do is stfu or die

Cry.

Also your hate speech should be bannable.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know why. No other AM, Samu still here, no Faivre who everyone wanted.

I agree with whoever said a few posts ago that we have improved, but only depth wise. First XI is still reasonably the same if we look at it objectively. The main difference will be player growth. We already see players like Diaz, Tonali, even Krunic stepping up these last two games. That is a good sign. Continuity can go a long way.
I agree on the AM matter, but I have spent almost half the night reading through people shitting on Messias.

Depth was what killed our Scudetto ambitions past season, not the quality of the starting 11. This mercato was all about preserving that quality and adding the much needed depth. It's been a huge task given the limited funds and the two snakes leaving for free.

I think Maldini delivered. I don't feel like our starting 11 lost a single teeth. CL money went directly into Tomori who looks like the next Thiago Silva hands down. Maignin is going to be a relevation, Giroud is already degrading Zlatan to the bench, Diaz is continuingly growing, Tonali is finally starting to look like the promised Italian talent, and even Leao seems to have surpassed his attitude problems.

I think if people took a few steps back they would recognize there are more reasons to look forward to this season than to feel that pessimistic.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I believe so yes. I think we can register players a month after the mercato closes.

Why doesn't James and Everton want to continue together? Didn't he have a good season with them?
Someone said Benitez doesn’t want him there.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
we now have the 6th biggest wage bill in the league.
6th. less than lazio.

so that means we'll finish 6th? or is there a relevance between wage bill and sporting success? Cause Atalanta had 11th biggest wage bill last season but yet they seem to do well.

Stop being stupid please.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Rafa Benitez. They had issues back at RM and the first thing he did when he took over Everton is tell James to kindly fuck off and find a new club

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Turns out you can break curses by building a functional team (#9 curse, black 3rd jersey curse)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
so that means we'll finish 6th? or is there a relevance between wage bill and sporting success? Cause Atalanta had 11th biggest wage bill last season but yet they seem to do well.

Stop being stupid please.

6th wage bill means your players will leave for free.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cry.

Also your hate speech should be bannable.

Oh! Now mom's boy with a spaghetti vomit on his shirt is calling for ban...how remorseful. I hate your attitude...there should be freedom to hate especially if it's another person's attitude. Suck it up dummy

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I don't get it why are people still upset about Messias? He is a filling a gap we need and he seems talented. Is it his age? Or who he played for? He could be a late bloomer? He's only 30 there were plenty of late bloomers Vardy, Luca Toni etc. Low risk high reward.

I don't think we are in the market for another AM. If we are I van only see James Rodriguez as the final suprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule