The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What are we hoping for in tonights game between Roma and Juve?

Personally I hope Juve lose big time.

I find Roma hard to really fear.

Why is this even a question. Anything other than a juve loss would be disappointing.
But if we being honest, i cant see them lose this match

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini Jr strikes me as a player with attributes more suited to that of a defensive or maybe wing back as a progression to his father perhaps but is ultimately determined and blind sided to step out his shadow and go in the opposite direction and go down an entirely different path hell bent on proving a point

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
If fabio opens the match thread then we already lost

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini Jr strikes me as a player with attributes more suited to that of a defensive or maybe wing back as a progression to his father perhaps but is ultimately determined and blind sided to step out his shadow and go in the opposite direction and go down an entirely different path hell bent on proving a point
This thought has crossed my mind as well.

Hopefully he becomes the next Rivera.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are we hoping for in tonights game between Roma and Juve?

Personally I hope Juve lose big time.

I find Roma hard to really fear.

Same. A draw is empirically the best result, but Juve must always suffer.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
It really isnt. They are nameless nobodies. An AC Milan team shud be like the Great Wall of China... see them from space.

Late 90s team was better, didnt win much, but were sumbodies!

Current Milan > Late 90s Milan

Worlds apart tbh

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#**********: #Milan won but the list of injured players gets longer. Ante #Rebic will not be available for the match against #Porto. Rade Krunic might take his place since Castillejo is not a part of the squad for the Champions League.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Felipe Anderson celebrated the win over Inter by celebrating it with ex team mate Correa, obviously to provoke him.

Dai Lazio fans, you butchered Baka and Kessie for the Acerbi incident. But this is something else and incredibly stupid .

Felipe Anderson got a red card for that, rightfully, and further weakening Lazio for the next two games. Molto bene. Bravo .
be3e9019d61550a00477d469419fbff4.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Felipe Anderson celebrated the win over Inter by celebrating it with ex team mate Correa, obviously to provoke him.

Dai Lazio fans, you butchered Baka and Kessie for the Acerbi incident. But this is something else and incredibly stupid .

Felipe Anderson got a red card for that, rightfully, and further weakening Lazio for the next two games. Molto bene. Bravo .

Thats not anderson:fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yeah sorry I confused the names, I meant Luiz Felipe. Too much Felipes in that team.

Luiz Alberto
Luis Felipe
Felipe Anderson

They need an Alberto Anderson now.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
luiz felipe cried after ref gave him red, i mean what the hell did he expect? lmfao

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
luiz felipe cried after ref gave him red, i mean what the hell did he expect? lmfao

Some get carried away in a stadium / football match. According to some he also jumps on people while walking the corso vittorio emanuele.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I thought Romagnoli was very solid, especially in the second half. Penalty on him was ridiculous. Kessie was very poor again I thought. But props to him for converting the penalty. Bennacer on the other hand, really came into it as the game wore on. Leao, Samu and Rebic all made very positive contributions. Tata made some smart saves and cannot be blamed for the goals conceded. Giroud took his goal really well.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Leao's impact on the game yesterday was huge. He's become a menace for every teams right side.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule