The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
wow, this kit in final...:love:

IMG_5413-3-600x600.jpg

One of best non striped shirts ever.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get why people are scared by this.

Yeah who cares if there's a chip in my bloodstream. I'm already holding a fully loaded spy device with me everywhere I go, with a mic, camera, GPS and bluetooth scanning everything I come in contact with. I even paid for the privilege of being spied on. If Microsoft wants to get in my blood and target me with better ads, who the hell cares I already gave up my privacy.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They hVent played anyone from the top 7 bar juve on matchday 2 when they were all lost

We ve played juve lazio atalanta and got 7 point out of 9 ;)

yes, they have had one of the easiest schedules in history so far

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli don't look that impressive as their results suggest. I already watched 4 full games. The season is long, Spalletti is a bottler, Napoli are bottlers, they will likely advance in EL and will lose 3 starters for CAN.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yeah who cares if there's a chip in my bloodstream. I'm already holding a fully loaded spy device with me everywhere I go, with a mic, camera, GPS and bluetooth scanning everything I come in contact with. I even paid for the privilege of being spied on. If Microsoft wants to get in my blood and target me with better ads, who the hell cares I already gave up my privacy.
Exactly. And this obviously represents a breakthrough in possibilities in the field of medicine, imagine how fast you could diagnose certain things.

Which is how it should be viewed and not an evil plan to turn us all into catatonic zombies.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would be more worried about Juve and Inter than Napoli to be honest. They need more depth esp in winter to make a run for it.

Juve under Allegri will keep grinding out results for sure. Inter can retain their title. We certainly can win it. I think one of the 3 will be crowned champions.

Napoli have an outside chance depending on early January transfer activities to plug the hole AFCON will create. Atalanta crush small teams but have too much of a small team mentality to win a Len actual league title

Neither the current Roma/Lazio/Fiorentina/Flavor of the month have the squad to win the league currently

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They hVent played anyone from the top 7 bar juve on matchday 2 when they were all lost

We ve played juve lazio atalanta and got 7 point out of 9 ;)

Yep, they beat a Juventus in shambles and missing their South American players who are important, while we faced Juventus back to finding their feet with those players returned while we had a decimated squad.

Should've won the Juventus match otherwise. Let's see Napoli face us or Atalanta first to see how good they are.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@86_longo: #ACMilan continues to maintain contact with #Kamara, waiting to understand the response of #Kessie. There is already an agreement on the contract the player of #OM, but nothing has yet been written or defined in detail.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@86_longo: #ACMilan continues to maintain contact with #Kamara, waiting to understand the response of #Kessie. There is already an agreement on the contract the player of #OM, but nothing has yet been written or defined in detail.

I started noticing how Kessie slow. Liverpool players were running circles around him
Is Kamara faster than Kessie?

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Why not sign with Kamara for free next summer regardless of the Kessie-situation?

Bakayoko is only on loan, so he would be sent back to Chelsea. A midfield consisting of Bennacer, Kessie, Kamara and Tonali would be HUGE.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli don't look that impressive as their results suggest. I already watched 4 full games. The season is long, Spalletti is a bottler, Napoli are bottlers, they will likely advance in EL and will lose 3 starters for CAN.

I don?t know, in Koulibaly and Osimhen they have the two best players in their position in the league and their midfield is on par with ours. They?re probably less resilient than we are and will get badly affected by injuries and AFCON. They?re clearly the most likely team to challenge us if we keep up our momentum, though.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
To be more detailed. Napoli's hell period is below:

Nov 21 vs Merda (A)
Nov 24 vs Spartak Moscow (A)
Nov 28 vs Lazio (H)
Dec 01 vs Sassuolo (A)
Dec 04 vs Atalanta (H)
Dec 09 vs Leicester (H)
Dec 12 vs Empoli (H)
Dec 19 vs Us (A) :devilfir:
Dec 22 vs Spezia (H)
Jan 06 vs Ladri (A)

And then in January they lose their spine. :D

We will smash crapoli

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why not sign with Kamara for free next summer regardless of the Kessie-situation?

Bakayoko is only on loan, so he would be sent back to Chelsea. A midfield consisting of Bennacer, Kessie, Kamara and Tonali would be HUGE.

We are stuck with Baka for 2 years
and we might have to buy him if some conditions met

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

can play cb, cdm and cm, have good technique and decision making with some vision what allow him to play in crowd.
bit too risky sometimes, lack some physicality you see in italy, probably would need to get some time
but for sure interesting player (and dont use him as cb because it waste of his skills)

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
Possible use left for Calabria with Kalulu owner #PortoMilan
@cmdotcom

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
To be more detailed. Napoli's hell period is below:

Nov 21 vs Merda (A)
Nov 24 vs Spartak Moscow (A)
Nov 28 vs Lazio (H)
Dec 01 vs Sassuolo (A)
Dec 04 vs Atalanta (H)
Dec 09 vs Leicester (H)
Dec 12 vs Empoli (H)
Dec 19 vs Us (A) :devilfir:
Dec 22 vs Spezia (H)
Jan 06 vs Ladri (A)

And then in January they lose their spine. :D

Don't forget they also play Roma next weekend.
Aside from Juve at home, who were extremely bad in the first weeks, they haven't played anyone from the top 6 yet, napoli still needs to be tested

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Bakayoko loan is two years, no?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we can beat Porto it might be a blessing in disguise that Theo and Brahim got some rest, unless they actually are really affected.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule