The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Porto coach Sergio Conceicao on Milan:

?Very strong, they have not lost in the league and he has already played against strong teams such as Juventus, Atalanta, Lazio. They are a very strong team, they could have won against both Liverpool and Atletico Madrid. I don?t think absences could possibly upset their dynamics of play, they have young players of the highest quality. But I?ll go say it again: our identity counts, regardless of the opponent we find in front of us.?

It's nice that teams seem to fear us again, they know we could've came away with results against Liverpool and Atletico.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
That guy is their coach? Eww

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Players called up for Porto match:
GOALKEEPERS
Jungdal, Tătărușanu.

DEFENDERS
Ballo-Tour?, Calabria, Gabbia, Kalulu, Kj?r, Romagnoli, Tomori.

MIDFIELDERS
Bakayoko, Bennacer, Krunić, Saelemaekers, Tonali.

FORWARDS
Giroud, Ibrahimović, Le?o, Maldini.

we basically have 0 attacking subs :lol:

fuck, very thin squad, only 6 players we can sub in (GK not counted), we really should focus on a good first half so that the subs won't be so important

if at least Theo and Brahim didn't test positive, that would already change so much for the better

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Try 4-4-2 maybe with both Ibra and Giroud and go for more long balls and corners?

why wasn't Pellegri included in the squad?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Try 4-4-2 maybe with both Ibra and Giroud and go for more long balls and corners?

why wasn't Pellegri included in the squad?

Leao LM ?!
Yeah, thats legit.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
FB-KXWlWYAECFvE

who dis?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao LM ?!
Yeah, thats legit.

or Leao SS, Calabria/Krunic LM, there are some options... but I don't think Pioli is willing to try smth new in a CL game

I think we'll grind it out and win somehow

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
fuck, very thin squad, only 6 players we can sub in (GK not counted), we really should focus on a good first half so that the subs won't be so important

if at least Theo and Brahim didn't test positive, that would already change so much for the better

Well, I mean... we can only make 5 subs anyway. :D

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
https://twitter.com/letmoncadacook/status/1449890842047614976?s=21

Maignan had his hand wrapped and with some weird looking clips on the end of his fingers. My theory now is they Milan lab had no idea his injury was anywhere near as bad and they only discovered it after the French medics took a look at it. Explains why he was allowed to go and why he did the surgery so quickly after coming back.

This makes perfect sense :thumbsup:
- and casts an even worse light on our 'vaunted' medical setup

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This makes perfect sense :thumbsup:
- and casts an even worse light on our 'vaunted' medical setup

Probably thought it wasn't bad and would recover on its own. But then French NT doctors realize it needs surgery so he gets it. How come our own medical team can't discover that right away before the international break though? We don't know what happened or what checks were done but seems really suspect that it wasn't noticed sooner by them and he played through it.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Tonali-Krunic should be the starting CM duo, was a meme last season but became reality in the current

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Well, I mean... we can only make 5 subs anyway. :D

ofc, but still to only have 6 players on the bench and apart from Ibra (assuming he's not starting) no one to really make an impact for the attack, so bench is only for fresh legs, but else nothing much to expect
well, lets smash them in the first half :D

also one thing worth mentioning, I like Kessie-Bennacer together, but really missed Tonali on saturday, he adds a lot of threat on set pieces
I would prefer Tonali in important games, he's certainly our best set piece taker and to have someone on the pitch with good fk and corners makes a difference esp. with Giroud/Ibra in the box.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Bakayoko shouldn't be allowed to play tomorrow in any capacity, walking disaster

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably thought it wasn't bad and would recover on its own. But then French NT doctors realize it needs surgery so he gets it. How come our own medical team can't discover that right away before the international break though? We don't know what happened or what checks were done but seems really suspect that it wasn't noticed sooner by them and he played through it.

What is shocking to me is that Pellegatti clearly said that Milan ruled out a scaphoid fracture, but the doc said the operation did two things; repair the ligament damage and put in a screw to repair a scaphoid fracture. It would have been much, much better if the operation happened directly after the trauma on the penalty but they didn?t. It?s a really bad indictment of Milan medics. I usually defend them but the evidence here is totally against them and it seems likely that they fucked up in a big, big way.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What is shocking to me is that Pellegatti clearly said that Milan ruled out a scaphoid fracture, but the doc said the operation did two things; repair the ligament damage and put in a screw to repair a scaphoid fracture. It would have been much, much better if the operation happened directly after the trauma on the penalty but they didn?t. It?s a really bad indictment of Milan medics. I usually defend them but the evidence here is totally against them and it seems likely that they fucked up in a big, big way.

Yeah 100%. Whatever checks and measures they took at the time were clearly ineffective to find what the issue was if it really was a scaphoid fracture. Leaving that untreated and then getting his hand stomped on by Suarez could have only made it worse (it was the same hand AFAIK) unless it was that incident that caused it *after* the original checks.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah 100%. Whatever checks and measures they took at the time were clearly ineffective to find what the issue was if it really was a scaphoid fracture. Leaving that untreated and then getting his hand stomped on by Suarez could have only made it worse (it was the same hand AFAIK) unless it was that incident that caused it *after* the original checks.

It was the same hand, I checked. That might be the case. Ligament damage from the penalty. Fracture from Suarez. If that’s the case why not check with an X-ray for damage after the stomp? Maybe they though hey the pain must be from the earlier incident we checked, no news here move on. That’s malpractice I think.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Let's play a game

You name a Persian terrorist and I name an Arab. Then we go on until we can't name anymore. Spoiler alert: you'll lose :lol:

giphy.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think Taremi who plays in Porto is a more interesting player and suits our style more.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Caveat for the game:

I don't view the regime as Iranians, but yes they're terrorists :o

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Her is but I don't think he's talented enough for our ambitions. :(

Let's play a game

You name a Persian terrorist and I name an Arab. Then we go on until we can't name anymore. Spoiler alert: you'll lose :lol:

I will join naming European based terrorists. The both of you will drown in defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.