The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
The #Milan has blocked Boubacar for June #Kamara (#OM ) on a free parameter and waits for a response from #Kessie before January. THE Red circle⚫ are moving towards a possible operation similar to #Maignan -#Donnarumma

Would you give Kessie his 7-8m,
But struggle with giving Theo, Bennacer, Leao demand

Or losing Kessie for 1.5m Kamara And having an extra for Theo, Bennacer, & Leao

Maldini is a fucking legend, he'll make it as if it's all on Kessie. In the process he'll get a cheaper replacement AND securing others

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Me too, but hopefully Krunic can step up, and I hope Brahim can be back from Covid for the next Porto game. I also think a player like Faivre would not only be cheaper than Alberto, but younger, and more versatile.

Hopefully Messias can come back soon, too.

Faivre, Kamara and Belotti would be a wonderful and cost efficient January or if Faivre comes in January and the other two in June as replacements for Kessie and possibly Ibra?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
you are right. winning is the priority. and kessie is taking penalties as ibra had a bad patch + kessie has done v well from the spot. accepted.

i guess i am just frustrated with us developing players (and sacrificing at the start of their journey as they grow in stature) and them just leaving.

i think donna leaving on a free has created a very bad culture which will only be compounded if kessie leaves, both with little repercussions while they were/are still under contract - sometimes a little bit of fear is a good thing.

it normalizes the situation for others like theo or benna

I think no one is irreplaceable, we learned it the hard way with Donna. (could've been softer had there was money involved)
To think that players would stay because of Morale reasons (such as Theo's revival, Donna's start) would be too naive.
At least there are wage demands to satisfy, of course it has to be inline with their achievements and growths.

The survival period during the pandemic overshadowed smaller-yet-significant action like contract extensions. The phenomena happens everywhere and I expect there are bigger names to follow Donna, such as Mbappe & Pogba.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kamara seems another player this place has hyped up to fuck

Seems like those that watch him do rate him but nowhere near as high as the next golden DM rnb labelled him to be? people here are thinking he?s a straight starter and Kessie replacement/upgrade if he comes

Mind you, Baka is on a 2 year deal that turns into obligation and we have Adli coming in. He?d have competition, his main strength is that he?s a free agent

I’d welcome him, but come on people, there’s always a few names here…

Azmouns a free agent too next year?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Kamara seems another player this place has hyped up to fuck

Seems like those that watch him do rate him but nowhere near as high as the next golden DM rnb labelled him to be? people here are thinking he?s a straight starter and Kessie replacement/upgrade if he comes

Mind you, Baka is on a 2 year deal that turns into obligation and we have Adli coming in. He?d have competition, his main strength is that he?s a free agent

I?d welcome him, but come on people, there?s always a few names here?

Azmouns a free agent too next year?

he definitely isn't a young player that make you say "he is going to be a top player" but all the raw attributes are there. skill and athletic attribute.

and imo, the Kamara CB we were linked to 2 years ago impressed me a lot more than the current Kamara DM he has been for the past 1 1/2-2 years. he competently play btoh positions and he's been doing very good at DM but the CB impresses me more.
he comp

this is a video from 2019 that show some of his CB days ... i think if this guy and Tomori can be "learned" to be disciplined/tactically smart pairing, they could rule the league.
both aggressive, Athletic, Techinal, and great passers.
even though it doesn't always work (koulibaly & Manolas) ... if we can make it work it'd be great.

so that's my twisted "fantasy". get him as a multi fonction player (as many of our players are) and as Kjaer fades, hopefully Pioli decides that he can be better CB than DM.

also at DM he would struggle here at first with how quick we transtion... he doesn't seem to have that execution speed...seems he needs time on the ball like Tonali needed yesterseason, and ended either messing up the pass because he is rushed in his mind or playing it safe with a square pass that kills/slows the transition.
so he'd need that "meh" season before blowing if he does.

as i said ysterday in a post, i noticed we don't buy young starters, Maldini gets them to be 2nd or 3rd options (depending on the position), giving them time to adapt and grow for a season or and they then explode with us.
as he said, he looks for key criterias important for the modern game (ability in 1on1 play and other) and the rest, they can learn it here....if we put them in the proper system and right environment, they can become top players

Kessie was not the next golden DM a few years ago. but now at 24-25...he is up there as one of the best in his position. lot of top clubs want him (the "free" adds to his desirability, but still...) . and i'm pretty sure a lot of the young players of his age that were labelled "golden" at 18-20 didn't fulfill that.
so the me, i don't mind that he is not looking "special" (as the hype seem to suggest) ... i belive the tools are there for him to be at least a very good player in 3-5 years. one that almost any team would want.

my 2 cents

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ihattaren is missing after returning to the Netherlands for family reasons

Mohamed Ihattaren?s summer move to Italy is turning into a nightmare and it?s not even up to six months yet.

The Dutchman was a surprising signing by the Bianconeri in the last transfer, and before fans would understand his role in the team, they sent him out on loan to Sampdoria.

His career has failed to take off since then and the latest report says he has gone AWOL.

Having not been picked to play for I Blucerchiati yet, La Gazzetta Dello Sport via Calciomercato says he travelled to the Netherlands and informed his current club that he had to make the trip for personal reasons.

He had joined Sampdoria 5kg overweight and the report says they have been trying to get him in shape so that he can become useful.

However, he has struggled to achieve that and has now returned home.

The Dutch media via the same report, claims he is nowhere to be found as they have looked for ways to contact him all to no avail.

This has set alarm bells ringing and it could be that he cannot settle into life in Italy.

Juve would now look to find another club for him outside the country as the report says his return to Serie A is now complicated.

Raiola's client

The whole Raiola playbook here. Same way it happened to all the young brazilian players he was agent.

He insulted PSV's coach for not using him, made up a fake injury and took the dude to train in Nice and indulged in his indiscipline until PSV was forced to get rid of him.

In the end Raiola's only move was to bring him to Juventus.

Dude this young and problematic should not be fighting his club and leaving his country and the agent should not be part of the problem.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
fucking rabiot is negative

Imagine he's pulling a Lazio, and Merda and Ladri suddenly have an outbreak of Covid cases after the match....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Unvaccined guy that got blamed for infecting the vaccineced guys healed earlier?
Lol!

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was probably infected a week before and sent only to infect theo. Biological bomb.

fuck thomas lemar

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Best thing this week was Roma getting battered so badly as they did... might just help us out with Napoli.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine he's pulling a Lazio, and Merda and Ladri suddenly have an outbreak of Covid cases after the match....
Come to think of it ... Steroids work against covid and he plays for a club that has had its fair share of dealings with it.

fuck thomas lemar

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Roma beating Napoli would be very nice. Doubt it, Roma starters likely still scarred those that did end up playing against the mighty Bodo/Glimt.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma beating Napoli would be very nice. Doubt it, Roma starters likely still scarred those that did end up playing against the mighty Bodo/Glimt.

And Bodo is located in the fucking polar circle. On a Bulgarian site there was an article about how CSKA will reach Bodo in December for the last game in the group.

Sofia -> some big airport like London/Frankfurt -> Oslo -> Tromso -> 11 hours of bus ride to Bodo :lol::lol::lol: The estimation was for over 30 hours of traveling.

Roma's itinerary is not very different. Imagine how you feel when you to this roundtrip in the span of 4 days :lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FCXn4XGWYAEjxbU

Currently streamed on sportitalia

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
im going in for a payrise at work this afternoon

might ask the boss for 6m net wish me luck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Made me :lol: Already see you or any worker come in at the next performance appraisal and ask for 6m.

But maybe to put it into another way...
Lets say that you earn a gross salary of 40k annual base. Theo and Bennacer earn 1.5m each and request 6m. That's 4 times more than the current. Would you go into your next performance appraisal and ask for 160k? :D

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The real flops are elliot and paulo maldini

Even if you're just baiting recently... that is a new low. Wow. :head:

Wesley, you know what to do. Send him to Redcafe with no return here possible.

Qaas, you have performed horribly lately and fans are upset with you :fp:. We have a lot of injuries and we need all hands on deck. Today is match day and we putting you on. Take the chance to redeem yourself. If not, we need to look into other options...like benching you, loaning you away somewhere or worst...sending you to milanlab

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Qaas, you have performed horribly lately and fans are upset with you :fp:. We have a lot of injuries and we need all hands on deck. Today is match day and we putting you on. Take the chance to redeem yourself. If not, we need to look into other options...like benching you, loaning you away somewhere or worst...sending you to milanlab

As of lately, you have been itching to sell me.
And i dont understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule