The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Whatever I did, it worked lol.

You anti-reverse-double-jinxed it. Thank you. :proud:

Now do the same for an Inter-Juve draw (or Juve win) and Roma win.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
look at this...all those steroids, still look like a bitch next to paolo

c3305ea34335b402ea14b0cab537abeb55083935.jpg

Paolo is a natural born Alpha male

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
After 6-1 defeat to Bodo/Glimt, Jose Mourinho sent Borja Mayoral, Gonzalo Villar, Marash Kumbulla, Amadou Diawara and Bryan Reynolds to the stands for #ASRoma against #Napoli

:lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After 6-1 defeat to Bodo/Glimt, Jose Mourinho sent Borja Mayoral, Gonzalo Villar, Marash Kumbulla, Amadou Diawara and Bryan Reynolds to the stands for #ASRoma against #Napoli

what an idiot
too easy for Napoli

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Good luck achieving a easy top 4 finish with that. Last season the only top level managers Pioli had to face was Conte, Inzaghi and Gasperini.

This season theres Mourinho, Allegri, Spaletti, Inzaghi and Gasperini. Not chums likes Gattuso or Pirlo.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

I feel horrible for those players he outed as not good enough. What a shit manager to treat half your squad like that.

LMAO aged well so far... :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
100%

Its not only charisma with Paolo. He also has incredible style. I loved that jacket he was wearing earlier on that photo when Jungdal was signing his contract. I am looking to find something similar

Which one?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You anti-reverse-double-jinxed it. Thank you. :proud:

Now do the same for an Inter-Juve draw (or Juve win) and Roma win.

Never ever is Roma not going to not recreate what Inter wasn't able to not achieve when they didn't win against a not winning Juve in no one's plans whatsoever.

I have no idea what I just jinxed or didn't jinxed .

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it many times and I will say it again. Pioli is getting way too little credit for what he has done so far. First he was concidered a bum until he would make EL. Then haters said he's a bum until he qualifies for CL. Then haters said he only did it in extremis (not acknowledging the ridiculous injury crisis at all) and that he only did that because there were no other great coaches in the league.

There are some posts of mine saying with so many new coaches at the same time (in top 7 only Milan and Atalanta kept their coaches) it's statistically impossible to not have one or two of them failing. Seems that Sarri and Mourinho are not so great coaches after all... unless you give them the best team in the league on paper.

Now that we are here, I wonder what haters will come up next with. Pioli is a bum until he won Scudetto? CL? First coach to win Ballon d'Or?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
A win today could move Juve from 8th to 3rd

Pretty congested 3-8 spot

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio in shambles
another genius in action (Sarri)
Suddenly our win against Hellas gets a total different perspective. I wrote it in that match thread that Hellas is drastically gaining momentum since Tudor took over (as was Bologna since Sinisa changed system, which I noticed in that match thread before the game too) and that with our injury crisis it's going to be pure torture.

Now I'm going to tell you this: Italianos Torino will be the toughest of these three fixtures, and our injury crisis just got worse. I'm not expecting us to dominate or play differently than yesterday. I'm gonna be more than satisfied with a remis, but certainly exctatic with a win, no matter how ugly or grinded.

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
I do not intend to disrespect anyone here but sometimes it makes me wonder, do women not count for more than sex partners and I G profile pics in some of our narrative, can a man not be attracted to a woman for more than her good looks, breast size and buttocks? The narrowness or wideness of "you know where"?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why do you need to know ?!
Its their business & it shouldnt concern you.

??

Are you fcking a tranny? Why such aggressive tone

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Never ever is Roma not going to not recreate what Inter wasn't able to not achieve when they didn't win against a not winning Juve in no one's plans whatsoever.

I have no idea what I just jinxed or didn't jinxed .

Is this you?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Excited to see what we can do vs this Roma team, especially if we have some starters back.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
How do you MISS THAT YOU FUCK HOW?!?!?!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule