The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Diaz is obviously the most important piece.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Rebic is the most important piece in pioli system, if you can not see that you need help.

The terminator needs to be back like asap, I miss the slayer already.

Rebics a killer. I love that cold blooded Croat

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

a0NoE7er_700w_0.jpg

(not you, papaberlu, but lmeao himself)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Naah no way you found that post this funny.

giphy.gif

How many times you guys are going to repeat that I dont watch milan matches, when I in fact do watch 99% of all their potential 40+ matches in a season?

Imagine being called man u and psg fan, but i still watch more milan matches than the likes of that fake optimist general

You realize we are messing with you, right? We know deep down you are a Milan fan (somewhere).

And what is this hate on General? Not his fault the old man has his arthritis clinic scheduled the same time as some Milan games... and even when he does watch, his weary old eyes probably fail him. Could probably put on an episode of Family Feud and he can barely notice the difference.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan have a verbal agreement with Internacional striker Yuri Alberto but do not yet have one with his club, according to a report.

TMW were the first to report that Alberto is the latest Brazilian talent who has found his way onto Milan’s list of targets. He has already scored 18 goals this season in all competitions and is just 20 years of age, so the management instructed intermediaries to get in touch over a deal.

According to Brazilian source Torcedores, Milan have found a verbal agreement with Alberto over terms and are now trying to reach an agreement with Internacional but there is a big gap between the €10m that has been offered and the €20m demands of the Brazilian club.Initially Internacional wanted €80m to sell Alberto but have since dropped it, though Milan’s first bid was rejected immediately. The plan of Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara is to increase the value of the offer through bonuses if the player achieves certain objectives.

Internacional will not begin negotiations for less than €20m but are braced for a new offer, while the player is pushing the board to accept Milan’s offer as he believes a move to Europe would put him on the radar for the Brazilian national team.Yuri Alberto is considered by the Diavolo to be the ideal replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is expected to retire at the end of the season.

Ibra isn't retiring. He'll want to go to the World Cup next year.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Nothing will happen. Juve sells junk like Sturaro for 20mln inside Italy to their business friends.

Its Italy, not Norway. These things are like wine, better with time haha.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

looking at all things from a positive angle... he got the much needed rest he needed... Him Leao and Tomori were being ran to ground....hopefully Rebic is back soon to allow Leao a little break.
Tomori could get his "rest" during international break ... i'm glad he got into the England team but also glad that Southgate will probably keep playing Maguire and other inept defenders he has there.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Bremer? He is very physical and good in the air. Held Giroud all game yesterday he didn?t get a sniff other than the corner kick where he wasn?t marking him.

Only 24 and has been very very good this season. He is a player who might be taking the next step who knows but if he keeps up this level this season he is a player to look into.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
What do you guys think of Bremer? He is very physical and good in the air. Held Giroud all game yesterday he didn?t get a sniff other than the corner kick where he wasn?t marking him.

Only 24 and has been very very good this season. He is a player who might be taking the next step who knows but if he keeps up this level this season he is a player to look into.

He looked good yesterday, but I think it's a bit of leap to suggest he might be ready for Milan. It's still early season. The same goes for Pobega. He has some good attributes, but it's not like he convinced me he can replace Kessie next year already.

One thing is for sure. Romagnoli has grown old quickly. I would like to upgrade him if it's economically feasible.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Nobody pocketed Giroud. Oliviero played a great game, fighting super hard and scoring. Milan was basically outplayed and pressed hard man to man. Juric plays like Atalanta, a great coach. And we had 8 players out and play every 3 days and were missing Maignan, Kjaer, Theo, Rebic, Diaz... Saele is in horrible state, guys are tired. Ibra is unfit etc.

This win is HUGE! 3 big pts b4 two derbies. Derbies which thus Milan will not loose!

My applause for Pioli's subs. Right ones at the HT, and then we got the mid back to cohesion with Benna.

Krunic is horrible playing in the hole... like, invisible...

Now we wait for Diaz and Rebic. Diaz and Rebic playing 2gether give us ekasticity and a lot of movement. Giroud/Ibra different stuff. Also Leao moves differently according to.

We go to Rome to win. Juat fingers crossed Diaz is ok.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan have a verbal agreement with Internacional striker Yuri Alberto but do not yet have one with his club, according to a report.

TMW were the first to report that Alberto is the latest Brazilian talent who has found his way onto Milan?s list of targets. He has already scored 18 goals this season in all competitions and is just 20 years of age, so the management instructed intermediaries to get in touch over a deal.

According to Brazilian source Torcedores, Milan have found a verbal agreement with Alberto over terms and are now trying to reach an agreement with Internacional but there is a big gap between the ?10m that has been offered and the ?20m demands of the Brazilian club.Initially Internacional wanted ?80m to sell Alberto but have since dropped it, though Milan?s first bid was rejected immediately. The plan of Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara is to increase the value of the offer through bonuses if the player achieves certain objectives.

Internacional will not begin negotiations for less than ?20m but are braced for a new offer, while the player is pushing the board to accept Milan?s offer as he believes a move to Europe would put him on the radar for the Brazilian national team.Yuri Alberto is considered by the Diavolo to be the ideal replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is expected to retire at the end of the season.

Ibra isn't retiring. He'll want to go to the World Cup next year.

The scouts are closely following this guy for sure, there was news about it here last week and the Internacional coach said he talked with Milan people about him.
But I doubt Milan is making bids in October.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Nobody pocketed Giroud. Oliviero played a great game, fighting super hard and scoring. Milan was basically outplayed and pressed hard man to man. Juric plays like Atalanta, a great coach. And we had 8 players out and play every 3 days and were missing Maignan, Kjaer, Theo, Rebic, Diaz... Saele is in horrible state, guys are tired. Ibra is unfit etc.

This win is HUGE! 3 big pts b4 two derbies. Derbies which thus Milan will not loose!

My applause for Pioli's subs. Right ones at the HT, and then we got the mid back to cohesion with Benna.

Krunic is horrible playing in the hole... like, invisible...

Now we wait for Diaz and Rebic. Diaz and Rebic playing 2gether give us ekasticity and a lot of movement. Giroud/Ibra different stuff. Also Leao moves differently according to.

We go to Rome to win. Juat fingers crossed Diaz is ok.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Genuinely surprised and elated at how well the team has held it together even when we've played poorly - with the exception of the Porto game - including coming back against Verona, keeping our cool after a few mistakes against Bologna, and then mentally staying on top yesterday even if we looked the worse side.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Go go Sampdoria

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Then arent we fecked... fecker is M'brough's Jorginho but minus everything good abt Jorginho.

Along with Ravanelli. And who was the Colombian that arrived in 96?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Then arent we fecked... fecker is M'brough's Jorginho but minus everything good abt Jorginho.

Diaz has been nothing else but amazing.
Its like you purposely hate on every good player.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
UNO zero Sassuolo

Beautiful attack

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Forza Sassuolo!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You realize we are messing with you, right? We know deep down you are a Milan fan (somewhere).

And what is this hate on General? Not his fault the old man has his arthritis clinic scheduled the same time as some Milan games... and even when he does watch, his weary old eyes probably fail him. Could probably put on an episode of Family Feud and he can barely notice the difference.

Why this post made me smile

giphy.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Damn, when you think about it, 28 points out of possible 30 is sick

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One thing I feel is not talked about enough is how important it is for us that Tomori is able to play both CB positions flawlessly. Considering all the injury problems and Romagnoli regressing, this is a major advantage. Can't believe Chelsea and EPL clubs overall let him go... steal of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule