The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes we can do it, for members posting news, they can go directly to each allocated thread,

Transfer, players, league… etc. the commode is best moved for members now since we can register new members.
Yep. Commode will remain the daily talk thread but some off topic discussion would need to move out of the way. Peak RnB commode generated a shitload of pages daily.
Molto Pingu. Bello done.
Nothing frightens me anymoe, not even rnb without Milan colours...
Oh boy, you can really tell after the upgrade who is tech savvy and who isn't by seeing if people post attachment and don't embed the pictures instead :lol:

Vbasten will never be able to log in again

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The commode will be flooded brother. Can we make a commode for old timers that people can only enter after certain criteria are met? :lol:
It was a nice suggestion by KujaXL earlier to keep senior members separate from new members. But then again...we would miss out on new weirdos. Think Milanreality, capitano lugano. They must come from somewhere :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This habit you can easily change, Wesley has a point of having 50 pages to go through every day, we did it when we moved the hakan discussion to his thread, you wanna shoot the shit go ahead and stay here but other members are also interested in one specific piece of the forum, let them go there.

Why change the posting culture. 90% of new members will likely be used to reading the commode/match threads primarily.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
It was a nice suggestion by KujaXL earlier to keep senior members separate from new members. But then again...we would miss out on new weirdos. Think Milanreality, capitano lugano. They must come from somewhere :lol:
We would only seperate them untill certain criteria are met? We can do some scouting among new members. :lol:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Hello,

Please be reminded not to change your email address or your password which is linked to your Red & Black Forums account. We experience a technical verification issue.

Thanks,
AC_Wesley

this is exactly what i want to do. that email i have on file has not be used in over a decade... i wouldn't even remeber i had it if i had not seen it this morning.

so was it a temporary thing for when you were setting up the new platform...i can now change my email? or it's still in effect.

enlighten me please.

thanks

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Should have left it the way it was. Prefer the previous version.

If it ain't broke dont fix it

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I was in a supplier meeting just now with a Turin based company who want to be included in our sourcing for a new station.

When we were about to end the meeting I asked them if there are any Juventus fans in the call... They then asked if I was a Juve fan. I said "No, Forza Milan". They went went quiet and said "then we're also Milan fans". :lol:

I'm here embarrassing juve fans and getting paid for it.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
wtf is this here. i feel sacred. that's not my crumbling rnb that i know

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maldini himself will come out of retirement for the derby to play LB and score a hattrick too.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imagine going into the derby with calabria and kalulu as the only fullback options..damn
meh Inter don't have any threatening wide players it should be fine

Will struggle going forward without Theo though

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
New forum upgrade and our newest member is 20 months ago still:

QaYB7zH.png

😭😭😭🦧🦭🐙🦕⁉️

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
this is exactly what i want to do. that email i have on file has not be used in over a decade... i wouldn't even remeber i had it if i had not seen it this morning.

so was it a temporary thing for when you were setting up the new platform...i can now change my email? or it's still in effect.

enlighten me please.

thanks
I'd wait a bit if i were u

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We think we're so popular,
It was a dumb suggestion. It's a football forum ffs. Let people join in the fun.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was in a supplier meeting just now with a Turin based company who want to be included in our sourcing for a new station.

When we were about to end the meeting I asked them if there are any Juventus fans in the call... They then asked if I was a Juve fan. I said "No, Forza Milan". They went went quiet and said "then we're also Milan fans". :lol:

Just 😆. That s beautifull.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'd wait a bit if i were u
I also mentioned the "likes" on posts. then David (administrator) "liked" my post ... but us peasants still don't that feature.

forgive me for thinking, it just takes a click, check a box to make it available to everyone if it's not the case... if it is, do it... just do it.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule