The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Florenzi has gone up in my estimation after reading this
I said this earlier, but I think Florenzi will eventually play some really strong games for us this season. He's too experienced and talented not to. Good to have him back.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Out of all people that had to score Hakan just had to the one eh?

Worst thing of, his pk was a shitty one almost in the middle of the goal. Too bad Tata went the wrong way. But just looking at that shitty penalty you know he choked.

Bringfriends

Primavera
Reaction score
I really want to know what really happened with him at Milan.

did he think that he’s Figo?
It all makes sense now ;o First photoshop himself as Rui Costa and now maybe he really thinks he's Figo => 10+10 :proud:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Imperatively beat small teams. Don’t lose to the rivals. Let them occasionally lose points to the small teams. It adds up

That’s the formula!

We March on!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Regarding Mourinho...

Just before the season started, Galliani said that it was a genius move from Roma to hire him. Imagine him still being in charge here :shrugs:
Galliani hires sub 2 mil coaches - we were never in danger of making that mistake

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
When I said he is terrible a few weeks ago I got attacked here :lol: The guy has absolutely no business at Milan. Even as a 3rd LB. Send him on loan to Genoa/Venezia and pray that they are willing to keep him for a few millions.
Quite a few of our players are of genoa/venezia level...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Regarding Mourinho...

Just before the season started, Galliani said that it was a genius move from Roma to hire him. Imagine him still being in charge here :shrugs:
Wot :g: says and wot :g: does are 2 different things.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
GdS ratings
FDp4s69XoAMk9jg

Krunic same rating as leao lmao

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hopefully we can afford a 10 million player now
Yes, just one more derby before January now and we can buy Faivre!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Messias will be back after the break. Hoping no one else gets injured or COVID. I’m still optimistic with junior - he has some qualities we are missing

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone else find it funny that kebabs celebration was him drawing attention to his upside down ears?
I read some Inter-fan-Tweets saying that the best thing about the derby was that Calhanoglu had one of his best games for Inter of all possible matches against Milan.

Well, if that is one of his best performances, then they're in for some trouble that gets almost 6M net per year .

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, reports are saying that Kessie is happy at Milan and with our team. I can imagine his management team starting to put out stories that he's happy with Milan, either to try and get the heat off of him for such a shit performance.

I stick with players, especially when I see that they are fighting for the shirt. I stuck with Kessie when he was still learning, but I'm losing my patience with him this season. He's playing too casual, I don't think he's imposing himself on games like he did last year, and that annoys me.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I read some Inter-fan-Tweets saying that the best thing about the derby was that Calhanoglu had one of his best games for Inter of all possible matches against Milan.

Well, if that is one of his best performances, then they're in for some trouble that gets almost 6M net per year .
the turk was good for 30 min in the second half where we got overrun in general. That was on pioli for keeping krunic as an am, because when he got subbed, we started dominating and the kebab meat vanished in thin san siro air

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I really love Valentina. Her blood is so light (Arabic speakers will get this)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Lol. I have been seeing those… and I’m quite happy with it… once you get to the level where the topic is 10+10 being your best player (be it for 1 day), then we know the direction that team is going.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But hes right bro.. our lack of quality in Am and rw subs is clearly felt vs top teams
We all want Faivre and a healthy Messias.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Lol, reports are saying that Kessie is happy at Milan and with our team. I can imagine his management team starting to put out stories that he's happy with Milan, either to try and get the heat off of him for such a shit performance.

I stick with players, especially when I see that they are fighting for the shirt. I stuck with Kessie when he was still learning, but I'm losing my patience with him this season. He's playing too casual, I don't think he's imposing himself on games like he did last year, and that annoys me.

I think with this Kessie thing everything is still possible.
But, with Maldini and his team, I feel no player leaving leaves a hole. It’s a machine, we change the piece and continue. and so far in those situations it’s been upgrades.
Don’t want to get in another “who do we believe” debate 🏳 lol. But getting worked up over “reports” may not be worth it.

Kessie has been huge for us for about 1 year and half. Form will dip eventually. regardless of contract talk or not.
If it had happen (dip) without this contract saga, you would probably give him a golden pass.
Btw I think he’s playing with the same calm (casualness) as before… but because of the circumstances, we now xero in on it. And god forbid it ends up in a goal like yesterday.
There was times during his “monstrous”spell where he had those episodes. But we didn’t have a reason to be mad back then lol.
Just like top of form Baka still has brainfart/clumsy in him.

Anyway, personally I find it hard to be (too) pissed at the situation. Especially knowing that whether he stays or not this team will be better next season… eyes on the prize.

My 2 cents

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This is 10+10 in real life.
With, in his mind, an image of his quality that’s soooo far from reality

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good comment from some YouTube comment section I want to bring to you: "We didn't concede from open play from the team that scores the most goals in Italy and we didn't loose the game despite two penaltys given against us. This draw is more precious to us than to them."

I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule