The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Kessie has resorted to gambling. On himself. PSG interested in him? Ok let's cash in fuck it!

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
It was a pretty typical Leao performance.
Great dribbling, half-assed defensive work, low durability.
He looked exhausted after 15 mins.

Pepe got sent off. It was him or Cristiano.
The coach picked him.

He's been playing every single match for months. Of course he looked exhausted. Let's hope Rebic can lift the burden a little so that Leao can rest. It's a long season.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
So actually there's reason at all

Kessie's Reason
So where's Qaas?

How come he's not here talking about Kessie wanting 9million?

Because obviously all the rumors about the salary negotiations must be true right?

Because that's what the diaper-wearing twats here were going on about when the rumors were saying that Maldini and co. were trying to low-ball Kessie.

Now that the shoe's on the other foot their mouths have apparently gone straight up their asses. Can't hear a peep from them.

Bet Qaas is just busy at the Old Trafford gloryholes though.

Give Ole a good sucky while he's still there Qaas.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Merda optimists are saying that this is the first payment by PIF as the takeover is near. No idea whether it's true, but it really makes you wonder one thing. Why would anyone finance them when they are already in a terrible financial situation? I mean, this money will be used to finance debts and cover the current expenses. What's Rothschild's guarantee right now that they will receive their money back? Also something that makes you think deeper, their shirt sponsor deal is quite odd - just for 1 year, as if they are expecting huge changes pretty soon.
Sponsorship has nothing to do with their internal finance situation, as long as they meet the exposure target, It should be fine

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I could see Milan buying Alvarez for this winter, then loaning him to River for another period. This is the sort of lazy insight that some sports media uses when reporting transfers, because we did it with Adli, so why not with Alvarez?
No,I can't see this happening. Yacine cost us 10m and we were staked at the cm/CDM position (Assumption of Kessie going to atleast give his as he did last season even if he extend). This management won't pay 25m(possibly more cause of other teams interest in him) only to leave him in his team for another 6 months.....Nah! That won't happen. Moreover,juve being arrogant and dumb will continue to pay outrageously for player, paying 25m or more for a player next summer won't be a problem for them even as it might have an aftereffect on them....the only thing to look out for is,"Do they really think Alvarez will give them that huge boost going forward?". If Yes,they will pay what we will see as a dumb fee for him unless Alvarez have a good head on his shoulder and decide to join us regardless.
One thing that's not arguable is even if we lose out on him,his replacement will be cheaper and fit in better for us. Now,that's what an Alpha team is all about. Forza Milan

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Carlo #Pellegatti on MilanPosts Twitch: "#Faivre and #Adli? Right now the club tells me they won't do anything in January. We will talk to them from May onwards. Then something happens."

"It would be negative if Milan did the January market, it would mean that they have to fill some gaps. I hope that they don't make a market because it means that the squad is complete and everyone is doing well."
I wrote something about this one or 2 days ago...we are not signing any player during the winter meecato except there's really some fucked up injury shit.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Guys I get it..kessie has been bad this season..but people should stop putting any hope on Bakayoko. Even at his best he was just the best midfielder in banter milan.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Guys I get it..kessie has been bad this season..but people should stop putting any hope on Bakayoko. Even at his best he was just the best midfielder in banter milan.
I'm surprised that his bad touch still there after all this years

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
It was a pretty typical Leao performance.
Great dribbling, half-assed defensive work, low durability.
He looked exhausted after 15 mins.

Pepe got sent off. It was him or Cristiano.
The coach picked him.
Completely agreed with you, especially about his "low durability". For someone with body as big as Leao, he's surprisingly bad when going on duel, whether is shrugging off his marker or going into tackle. Even whoscores listed "holding on to the ball" as his weakness.

Screenshot_20211112-104733_Chrome.jpg

Yes, Leao is playing every single matchs in recent months, while actually in all that games he doesn't run/cover too much. I think even Tomori is running/covering the ground much more than Leao.

If he doesn't improve his strenght/stamina, I think his maximum level would be "Good" player. I mean as an "Elite" level player, every team wan't to make him playing. Even on international friendly, nobody want to watch an "Elite" level player dissappearing after 15-30 minutes of play.

That's just my feeling though, anyone welcome to argue with some data (I tried to find it but I can't)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
So actually there's reason at all

Kessie's Reason
I feel like this is a bit of a stretch, there's no way inter are in the race for 9mil per season considering they have issues extending brozovic for who wants 6m per season..EPL clubs can afford to offer him that much but I dont think anyone from serie a would be dumb enough to pay him that much, not even juve

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GDS: 3 super devils (Theo, Leao & Bennacer) are worth 80m each, Milan is preparing super renewals.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Mazraoui (raiola client...ajax RB) out of contract soon...good reliable footballing capabilities

Hakimi lite...young cheap and would easily displace calabria or give an alternative playstyle as option

If we considered 5 mill for FBT as value then this is a no brainer

Between dest and mazraoui...mazrazoui was the better player and dest went to barca

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No,I can't see this happening. Yacine cost us 10m and we were staked at the cm/CDM position (Assumption of Kessie going to atleast give his as he did last season even if he extend). This management won't pay 25m(possibly more cause of other teams interest in him) only to leave him in his team for another 6 months.....Nah! That won't happen. Moreover,juve being arrogant and dumb will continue to pay outrageously for player, paying 25m or more for a player next summer won't be a problem for them even as it might have an aftereffect on them....the only thing to look out for is,"Do they really think Alvarez will give them that huge boost going forward?". If Yes,they will pay what we will see as a dumb fee for him unless Alvarez have a good head on his shoulder and decide to join us regardless.
One thing that's not arguable is even if we lose out on him,his replacement will be cheaper and fit in better for us. Now,that's what an Alpha team is all about. Forza Milan
I dont think juve has free non eu spots, might be wrong.
Also their finances re mess. They re trying to offload bunch of players, kulu (they still owe 20M for him irrc), bentacur, ramsey....As some1 said they have to pay 50M for chiesa next summer, 35 for locatelli etc. They re after tchouameni but cant pay 35M Monaco wants etc. They ll buy 1 or 2 players at best depending on their sales.
I think midfield is their priority more so than attack. And if they re after vlahovic, no way they ll get alvarez also.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Mazraoui (raiola client...ajax RB) out of contract soon...good reliable footballing capabilities

Hakimi lite...young cheap and would easily displace calabria or give an alternative playstyle as option

Between dest and mazraoui...mazrazoui was the better player and dest went to barca
but was Mazraoui actually better then Dest 2 years ago when he joined Barca?

also fuck no to any new Raiola clients, guy is a dick and we should stay away from his players.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
the two masked men were reportedly employed by ac milan and members of the medical staff. Aminata Diallo claimed that the two were experts in injuring football players.
she really went for top quality if true

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Beautiful interview with Kjaer (posted on Milannews, my translation)

Grande Simon :star: His will be my next jersey.
I seem to remember he outed himself as a Milan fan even before Fenerbache, think it was Roma he was playing back then.
I already wanted him then. What he could've become here.

Then again, Dzeko, if I remember correctly, also outed himself as a Milan fan and I wanted him here badly as well like 10yrs ago. And now he plays at Shinter :monto:

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score

also fuck no to any new Raiola clients, guy is a dick and we should stay away from his players.
My opinion aside...that exact thing was directly implied by the coach during that time

Dest is just the more flashy player a la d alves
Mazraoui is carvajal type
Both are good going forward
Dest has the higher potential ...i dont see mazraoui getting to the absolute top but i see him being very serviceable for a subtop (borussia would be the cliche move)...good for us but cala is doing ok...i prefer someone with more football in their legs...less grinta

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Gennaro Gattuso is reportedly in the running for a return to Glasgow Rangers, where he was a player in 1997-98, to be their new coach.
According to the Daily Record in Scotland, sources close to Gattuso assure he is eager to make a comeback to Glasgow.
A good wee place for him.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Completely agreed with you, especially about his "low durability". For someone with body as big as Leao, he's surprisingly bad when going on duel, whether is shrugging off his marker or going into tackle. Even whoscores listed "holding on to the ball" as his weakness.

View attachment 361

Yes, Leao is playing every single matchs in recent months, while actually in all that games he doesn't run/cover too much. I think even Tomori is running/covering the ground much more than Leao.

If he doesn't improve his strenght/stamina, I think his maximum level would be "Good" player. I mean as an "Elite" level player, every team wan't to make him playing. Even on international friendly, nobody want to watch an "Elite" level player dissappearing after 15-30 minutes of play.

That's just my feeling though, anyone welcome to argue with some data (I tried to find it but I can't)
lol what is this post

Leao is the best at crossing the ball in the squad and pretty strong for a winger

When he wasn't being ran into the ground every game his defensive contribution had improved leaps as well

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

100%. fuck Raiola & all his players.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

But what would the club do about Kalulu then? he's already on a cheap contract and very promising

I'd say right back is set for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule