The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Yeah but nobody gives a shit about football outside of Europe, and rightfully so, that's why it's the way it is
sure nobody watch non europe league, but do you think tv revenue from subscription and merchandises is low compared to ticket revenue?
61dc926e5a9584f993a3e30ced83a3f8.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I find it interesting that Abramovich doesn't get lumped in with City and PSG. The Glazers catch more shit than he does, but that's probably just the by-product of winning.

I also find it funny to hear Mr. Uli talking about ethics and shitty methods of handling money when he went to jail for over 28m in tax evasion.
ok arab relax

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Milan Primavera, Gala: "To get out of this period you need commitment, work and being more of a team"​

and a new Coach!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also someone tell me how I post a gif properly. :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wow. Dragging and dropping worked.

Thank you all.

I am still looking for this Pirlo skill.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I was just watching a replay of Italy vs Switzerland game. Man what a shitty game. Locatelli with an absolute stinker. Di lorenzo despite scoring a goal but was a big hole for them. And mancini is definitely not doing his homework.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I think Maldini has potential to become the next Uli (minus the tax evasion, hopefully). I could see him staying for a long time even with change in ownership. Bayern is a machine end-to-end (titles, revenue, no debt etc) and I hope we can replicate that in Italy.
Bro, Tax evasion is not a sin 😂

Everybody wants to evade tax, some are big enough to do so, some are smart enough, some are unlucky

Tax is not black and white, it's soo gray that some can be taxed for something that shouldn't be taxed (just because of their ignorance ofcourse)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think Maldini has potential to become the next Uli (minus the tax evasion, hopefully). I could see him staying for a long time even with change in ownership. Bayern is a machine end-to-end (titles, revenue, no debt etc) and I hope we can replicate that in Italy.
Ok I assume you know Honess, please explain to me why you want maldini to become like him. What is the selling point about him?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
he feels so similar to theo with his runs toward the centre..he should be give a chance with the senior team imo

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
he feels so similar to theo with his runs toward the centre..he should be give a chance with the senior team imo

Still young.
Give him time to develop his physique first.
Just cause he looks good against 21 year olds doesn't mean he'll look as good against 29 or 30 year olds.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Good. I hope they'll make a lot more moves for primavera.
Youth teams is one miss of the management so far. They need to put a lot more money and effort here.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Still young.
Give him time to develop his physique first.
Just cause he looks good against 21 year olds doesn't mean he'll look as good against 29 or 30 year olds.
I mean comparing him with FDB..can he do any worse? Surely he could be given minutes against shitters/copa games.. I feel like he's the most mature of all the primavera guys to break through to the first team

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

While being more agile and sound defensively (at least vs his current age group). Gosh, I think I've been waiting too long for his debut now

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I mean comparing him with FDB..can he do any worse? Surely he could be given minutes against shitters/copa games.. I feel like he's the most mature of all the primavera guys to break through to the first team
Difference is Kerkez is at the point in his development where his body needs to fill out first, like Pato back in the day.
Wouldn't want to burn out the kid before he even gets good, would ya?
You play him like you did with Pato when he was 18, and you start screwing up his body by the time he's 21/22.
Admittedly partying with R9 and 'Dinho didn't help, but that's besides the point.

FDB is a different story.
His body has completed it's growth, but his mind/technique needs to catch up.
Whether or not he can do so is down to himself.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FDB is a different story.
His body has completed it's growth, but his mind/technique needs to catch up.
Whether or not he can do so is down to himself.
FBT needs a lot of work, but I still believe in him. Many of the new guys we get take a while to get going. Bennacer looked lost. Tonali needed a season. Dalot last year only looked reasonable at the end of the year. Brahim took almost a season.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Status
Not open for further replies.