The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bonucci’s half-time talk to the Juventus team in their 0-3 defeat to Milan last season released in All Or Nothing documentary: “Look at this fucking blackboard [indicating to the Milan team]: should we really be afraid of these? We can't be. We have to play with our minds free.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Where is our Amazon series? Imagine last year or this season having filmed one... it would have been so insane.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Where is our Amazon series? Imagine last year or this season having filmed one... it would have been so insane.
God, I'd love to watch that.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not the first time he's played on the left. I remember he played there a few times and even scored a goal or two starting there. No reason it can't work, and I think he's been stuck on the right because we had zero alternatives that are not part time narcotraffickers.

Yeah, I remember Pioli starting off the 20/21 season with Saele as LW and Samu as RW in the EL qualifiers when Rebic and Leao were unavailable.
Saele was HORRIBLE in his first appearance as LW against Shamrock Rovers(I think), leading to many of us saying that we don't want to ever see him in that role again. The touch was off, he got (over)ambitious but failed with almost everything he attempted. Pioli gave it a few more tries though, with vastly different and better results than the first attempt. They were just as good as his best RW performances, except here he had the room to cut in and shoot with his preferred foot.
But I also liked the Verona away game in the 2nd half of the season when Samu and Saele switched flanks throughout the game, making them less predictable than usual, and us very solid defensively and very mobile compared to other games in that period.

I think the workhorses suffer less from a switch of roles/flanks than the wide forwards, particularly the ones who have a clear preferred foot, like El Sha and Suso.
Rebic and Leao aren't as one footed or as predictable, but Rebic has clearly not been as much of a goal threat on the right flank for Croatia. Leao needs to become more clinical on his favorite flank first..

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to watch the Juventus All Or Nothing just to see Pirlo and Bonnuci cry.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
we should ship Gabbia on loan to get playing time and sign an athletic cb so we have 2 similar pairs
Wow you're right, we still have Gabbia for sacrificial lamb. Now I feel more relax about Romag renewal 😅

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aren't they usually bad luck

I would have loved one during the lockdown season

Giampaolo circus to start, Pioli and Ibra takeover, lockdown, and best team in the league post lockdown. Would have made for a great show

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been saying it for a while now.

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Salad at LW? I'd start Salad-Diaz-Messi next game and bring in a fresh Leao in 2nd half.
You might hate him, but he turned out to be a great utility player for the price we paid... a more talented Borini, you might say. Also with a great winning attitude and likeable person in the locker room
Didn't expect Saele doing so great on the left. Maybe playing together with Theo got some of his 5-star-skills out of him?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Pioli subbed out Tonali, Kalulu and Krunic to bring Baka, Florenzi and Messias, and we all were like "oh no, what's going on? Doesn't he want to win the game?"

And then we won the game, playing even better and more dominant before those subs?

And yeah Zlatan got in too.

Never doubt Padre :proud:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
During the seventh episode of the All or Nothing series concerning Juventus on Amazon Prime Video, Leonardo Bonucci speaks to the team during the Juventus-Milan 0-3 interval in May 2021. The Juventus defender and former AC Milan captain addresses the team , momentarily under a goal, saying: "But let's look at this fucking blackboard (where the Rossoneri squad is indicated): must we be afraid of Milan? It can't be. We have to play with our heads free, it's a difficult moment but we must have the head free to make your legs fit "

Who has already watched it? Please report!
Get stuffed leo

fuck thomas lemar

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ratings from italian papers

CorSport
FFB4GdKWYAMqETh
FFB4Gd0WUAISI4i
Suarez face

ec007608ae89b626fd5315c427770f20.jpg

fuck thomas lemar

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
During the seventh episode of the All or Nothing series concerning Juventus on Amazon Prime Video, Leonardo Bonucci speaks to the team during the Juventus-Milan 0-3 interval in May 2021. The Juventus defender and former AC Milan captain addresses the team , momentarily under a goal, saying: "But let's look at this fucking blackboard (where the Rossoneri squad is indicated): must we be afraid of Milan? It can't be. We have to play with our heads free, it's a difficult moment but we must have the head free to make your legs fit "

Who has already watched it? Please report! 🤣
It was released today, i assume it should be downloadable via torrents by the end of the day..cant wait to watch the series :lol:

Edit
You can actually get an amazon prime trial for a week for free if anyone wants to watch the series now :D

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i mean i hope its not just a misinterpretation of piolis words

Stefano #Pioli to #AmazonPrime: Has #Kessie signed the renewal? "No, not yet. But with the club we are in full harmony, there is a general empathy between everyone that must continue like this."
I think this is a mis-translation… he is talking of his own renewal.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan winning again in the UCL. Who else has missed that day after serotonin hit?(feels good)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
moment of silence for localhero

another fallen warrior on rnb
he joins the long list of fallen comrades
general...necro..lemoncookies..mr reality to name a few

also we shall never know where he is from

'Localheroine...the unknown warrior'

sigh…

allllright. looks like you need some new clothes

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
krunic would be in the top 5 best midfielders in la liga category if he played in that league
1000%

also the reaction option limits my posting volume

I am boycotting and only quote/replying from now on

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Who has already watched it? Please report! 🤣
Guy is one of the biggest poser ever.
Fake brave guy.

I see big delusion from that team, players and fans who still believe they are the best squad in the league.
“The king lost his crown, but his gait hasn’t changed”
They have 10+10 syndrome.

The direction they’re going in, it’ll take them 2-3 seasons of fighting for top 4 to realize.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please

no more talk of juventus in these hallowed grounds

thank you

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bonucci the biggest wanna be lider ever🤣 hated by his own fans.

Its really called Allnor NOTHING? JUVE show?? Ahahahahahaha... like a parody or what? Well, it was always nothing in the end for them🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule