The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are selling rubbish players to their mafiosi friends for huge money since I watch calcio. Disgusting club no. 1. Incredible. Raw force of fixing, stealing, cheating and pretending u are class.... juventus.
I mean, it's in the past but I wouldn't want to put a microscope on what Galliani was doing with Preziosi and Genoa... Nobody in Italy is completely clean.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Also Ferran Torres to Barca for 50m

I imagine Vlahovic likely goes to City now so goodbye to that temptation

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reading Juve fans do mental gymnastics to justify this is delicious btw

I suggest you all try it

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Juve :fp: Whole Italy bends over backwards just to please them and they cant stop fucking shit up :fp:

What a useless club.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
You do know this is when the rich get richer - you strike when the opportunity is right for you... Should a player in demand wait for the world economy to rebound and then try to get the best or should he always take below his ask for love of the club?

Now his ask may not be realistic and he may screw up his opportunity - that's for them to decide.

The rich pretty much always get richer.

At the risk of repeating myself, I never said that Kessie should wait until the financial crisis is over. I even think that a decent raise is appropriate. I'm sure that Maldini offered him a raise. My problem is simply that he asks for more than double of his current salary in a financial crisis while proclaiming his love for the club. That's not love for the club, that's love for the money. Then he started to perform less on the pitch with his head hanging down. That doesn't sit well with fans that have to pay good money to watch these kind of players in the middle of a financial crisis. Kessie is performing better in the last few games, but that doesn't make me forget that his contract is expiring and so far it doesn't seem like he made a gesture that can solve this situation quickly.

Give me guys like Gatusso and Tonali who know how to be reasonable when the circumstances ask for it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im honestly shocked there’s a chance Maignan can start tomorrow. I believed for sure he won’t play until after the new year. He’s at least a month and half ahead of schedule. Really hope they’re not taking any unnecessary risks with him.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Im honestly shocked there’s a chance Maignan can start tomorrow. I believed for sure he won’t play until after the new year. He’s at least a month and half ahead of schedule. Really hope they’re not taking any unnecessary risks with him.

We'll see tomorrow, but I think they can make a pretty good judgement in this specific case.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Of course, Tomori is not ready and will not play. Leao has still not recovered from cramps in Firenza... but will play.

Did u think idiots that prepare this team are suddenly ready for actually doing something superb? Of course not.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Watching more Alvarez highlights (he scored again) and yes he is that short :lol:.
River had highlights from a pitch level cam and he is like the shortest of all their players on the field - He always gets chances on target

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
LooooooL, is that you?? I mean, YOU filming YOURSELF??

I watched it over and over again while reading my own post just to "feel" the spirit 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it's "REALLY ME" filming "MYSELF" because i thougth "IT WAS A FUNNY IDEA".

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Of course, Tomori is not ready and will not play. Leao has still not recovered from cramps in Firenza... but will play.

Did u think idiots that prepare this team are suddenly ready for actually doing something superb? Of course not.

I wonder if they are trying to get him ready for the Liverpool match - If he has any issues after the match they shut him back down.
It does seem very shortsighted though and you would hope they would get the sign-off from France medical team as hey were the ones that correctly diagnosed it in the end.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

you are the idiot with posts like this

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I wonder if they are trying to get him ready for the Liverpool match - If he has any issues after the match they shut him back down.
It does seem very shortsighted though and you would hope they would get the sign-off from France medical team as hey were the ones that correctly diagnosed it in the end.
Is that true? That Franch nt medics in the end made a cirrect diagnosis and not Milan?

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Yes lets all pretend its ok the situation we are in for 2nd year now. Its all "bad luck".
No, let's instead pretend we are in a position to judge the work of Milan athletic trainers and medical staff. That's so smart.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yes lets all pretend its ok the situation we are in for 2nd year now. Its all "bad luck".
no lets pretend that the team preparing the players for the games actually are idiots and you're the smart one

There are several reasons to why why have been plagued by injuries the last years - intense training, high pressure tactics during games, injury prone players, Suarez stomping on our GK. The coaching staff/MilanLab most likely have done mistakes as well, but we've managed a 2nd place last year and are topping the league this year. So these idiots must be doing something right.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match conference:

On Messias…

“Messias has shown you his qualities in one sequence, but he’s showing it to me in all the training sessions, that he has quality. It’s a good story but not a fairy tale, he’s here because he has the qualities to stay here, he will give us satisfaction. Today I have had the team review the goal because it’s important to manage the balls well and then fill the area, he did it very well.”

On Maignan…

“He’s fine, he started working with the team on Saturday. He’s ready, he accelerated a lot because he has a great mentality. He’ll play tomorrow. Tatarusanu did well and I’m happy with him but Mike is back from tomorrow. Tomori is getting better but he’s not ready for tomorrow, he should be called up for next Wednesday.”

On Leao…

“Leao is fine, he had not yet recovered from the cramps in Florence but tomorrow he’s ready to play.”

After the match in Madrid…

“The mid-table teams, after a great match, are satisfied. They face the next match with superficiality. The big teams, on the other hand, take advantage of the positive moment to do even better.”

Which is better, CR7 or Calhanoglu against Italy?

“I cheer for Italy, they have all the qualities to get to the World Cup. We all have to cheer on Italy. Italy will play to win because they have the right values, we will cheer for them.”

The goals of the club…

“We have the same goals, the same ambitions. We want to bring Milan back to the competitions the club deserves, to compete for the Scudetto and return to the top in Europe. It’s a growth process that will continue with good prospective players.”

On the mistakes…

“The team has always shown great balance, we know that we made mistakes in Florence. In my opinion, on Wednesday, we did one thing well: we played simple and we didn’t miss easy passes. Tomorrow will be another match in which the easy passes will have to be done with simplicity and continuity. We will have to put in a high-level performance to win.”

On Pellegri…

“He’ll be ready, physically he’s fine and he has always trained. He had a few ailments but got over it. He’s an intelligent guy, when the time comes he’ll be ready.”

On Bakayoko…

“He is definitely better, he had difficulties at the beginning because he arrived with a less than optimal condition. He has verticality, physicality, he’s strong. It’s clear that in the midfield I can choose easily, I have great players. From here to January there are still many matches left, then we will also be ready to face the emergency in January.”

On Rebic…

“As the tests progress, we will have a more precise timing. Ante is important, but it’s important to have balance, clear ideas and know how to exploit the different characteristics of the players.”

On the future…

“I think what we have done so far has been to lay the foundations. Now we have to try to raise the level and become even more competitive. What I like is the harmony with the club, managers, players and the environment. It allows us to always give our best.”

On new young colleagues like Dionisi…

“They are proving to have clear ideas, they have already won in the minor leagues: if you win you have values. Young people are always there pushing and we must remain attached to the desire to improve and have curiosity, there is always a way to improve.”

On Saelemaekers as a left-winger…

“Having very flexible players gives us many solutions. Five subs have changed things. Now you don’t only need a plan A but also a plan B and a plan C. Now you can change characteristics, positions to put opponents in difficulty.”

Will duels be fundamental tomorrow?

“Whoever wins the most duels, in the end, has the best chance of winning the game. Attention and intensity make the difference.”

How do you beat a Dionysian team?

“Trying to be a compact, fast and precise team from a technical point of view.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule