The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

Not the first time someone other than Messi/CR7 should have won the award 🤷‍♂️

It's Eurovision nowadays. CR and Messi are great,but not each season. I remember 2010 when Sneijder should get it. Lewandowski or Jorginho should get.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe they gave it to Messi instead of Lewa. How are these awards decided anyway? Bunch of morons in a room?

Messi is Messi, he's a GOAT, but Lewa's been the best in the world for two years now. Well, it's only in the Bundesliga, playing for an extremely dominant Bayer, but still.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini is just talking out of his ass. No way we don't land anyone in the winter. We will be 5-6 games without Kessie and Bennacer which will leave us with just Tonali and Bakayoko as DMs. And we have 3 derbies in this period. That would be a disaster if we don't have a newcomer.

Also Samu and Conti will likely leave and they will bring a RW.

Moncada is in Argentina right now, by the way, to observe Alvarez. A guess out of my ass - they will buy Alvarez and bring him immediately, buy Faivre and leave him on loan and bring Kamara for peanuts.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan’s Chief Scout Geoffrey Moncada is in Argentina to follow River Plate forward Julian Alvarez. Milan could decide to sign Alvarez and leave him at River until the summer. Inter, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla also interested

[@AlfredoPedulla]

Please buy, I’ve never seen this guy play, but I’m sure Moncada knows he will fit in well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan’s Chief Scout Geoffrey Moncada is in Argentina to follow River Plate forward Julian Alvarez. Milan could decide to sign Alvarez and leave him at River until the summer. Inter, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla also interested

[@AlfredoPedulla]

Please buy, I’ve never seen this guy play, but I’m sure Moncada knows he will fit in well.
I hope he is our January signing.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

[@AlfredoPedulla]

100% for this. He'd be a fantastic buy.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

[@AlfredoPedulla]

Doesn't the Argentinean season end in a month? Why leave him there if the season is ending?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LMAO leave him untill summer.
Maldini must be joking and hiding intentions about january. No way hes that shortsighted. At least some loans.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
The Italian Government is reportedly ready to amend the rules and cancel Growth Decree, to stop the distortion of the transfer market and help the Italian players.

no more french players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lower than what usually good players do.
How is a back pass considered bad for an attacker? In and around the box it doesn't make much difference.

What the stats imo show is how much we lack Calabria´s progressive play and how much he has become a semi-midfielder.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Daniel maldini was nominated for golden boy?

:lol:
One goal and then fades back into obscurity

[@AlfredoPedulla]

This would be the second time they have sent someone to monitor him if the reports are true.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Is life depressing for everyone else whenever Milan loses?
Absolutely, it is horrible when Milan lose, that really brings the mood down. Luckily next game is tomorrow, with a win life is already much better. When Milan wins I am happy no matter what else is going on, it's like a happiness drug (sadly a loss has the opposite effect).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
But several stats are lower than the red cels but weren’t colored red. Why this selection bias?
That’s why different colors on players list. You don’t compare a CB with a CF.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We would have not lost our last two games if Calabria had played. He would've led us to victory.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We would have not lost our last two games if Calabria had played. He would've led us to victory.
We would have not lost our last two games if Rebic had played. He would’ve led us to victory.

But not really.

Truth is there’s no way to know that and one player rarely makes a difference if the whole team loses intensity and focus like we did on Sunday. I’m sad at the drop in mental sharpness more than anything. Fiorentina we were unlucky and stupid. But against Sassuolo we seemed arrogant after we scored. I didn’t like that.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
hauge wouldn’t have been any more useful than Daniel Maldini.

Had we kept him longer, he would have dropped to around the value we paid for him thus ruining our plusvalenza. Selling Hauge was a great piece of business
A fucking training cone would be more useful than Daniel Daddy's boy Maldini. Hauge scored 6 goals last season. I wouldnt expect him to light it up but atleast he would be a much more viable option than "mr Im only in the team because daddy is the director".

I mean, Pioli is willing to run Leao to the ground and play Saele out of position rather than bring the dude on.

Even in the game he scored the goal, he was garbage for most of it. Dude is almost 20 and has shown very little to warrant any place in the squad.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A fucking training cone would be more useful than Daniel Daddy's boy Maldini. Hauge scored 6 goals last season. I wouldnt expect him to light it up but atleast he would be a much more viable option than "mr Im only in the team because daddy is the director".

I mean, Pioli is willing to run Leao to the ground and play Saele out of position rather than bring the dude on.

Even in the game he scored the goal, he was garbage for most of it. Dude is almost 20 and has shown very little to warrant any place in the squad.
Maldini is partly in the squad because he’s eligible for the homegrown list. Hauge wouldn’t have been added to the CL squad if he was still here

But I agree with you, I don’t see Maldini ever being good enough to play for Milan even in a squad role. He’s here because of his last name, and very little else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule