The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
from the article posted by @Hitchens

"Another of Alvarez’s best qualities is his heading. At 1.80m, he may not be the tallest but has shown himself to have a great aerial ability, timing and a fantastic leap"

and as @brk is saying and as i was saying yesterday, having a variety of strikers is the only smart way to go ... he seems (according to the article) be a nice combination of all type of strikers we would need. and with this (quote below) from the article, we can say (at least hope) he has the mental & psychological tools to materialize his potential

"Aside from his physical and technical attributes, Alvarez is said to be a very humble and dedicated professional who spends time studying his game carefully. Mature for his age having been a father at 16"
Father at 16 doesn’t sound very mature to me :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You can be a milan fan and still not support white italian below average players.
pippo-inzaghi-inzaghi-benevento.gif

Although grammatically redundant, the racial descriptor used here does elucidate something disappointing about you personally

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
The news on Kjaer's injury and recovery time has hit us all like a bombshell. He is probably our most important player and we didn't only lose a top class defender, we also lost a natural leader. We can all cry about it, but management will need to come up with a good solution. I don't know what Maldini's plans are, but we can't fill this gap with a merely talented player. We need someone that can fill the gap immediately. We certainly can't bet on Romagnoli and Gabbia for different reasons. Who can we realistically get?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
my heart hurtin ! the General is out.

tough tough loss...i'll try to focus on the only possible positive. it forces us to strengthen the team long term.

brb, going youtube scouting

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from the article posted by @Hitchens

"Another of Alvarez’s best qualities is his heading. At 1.80m, he may not be the tallest but has shown himself to have a great aerial ability, timing and a fantastic leap"

and as @brk is saying and as i was saying yesterday, having a variety of strikers is the only smart way to go ... he seems (according to the article) be a nice combination of all type of strikers we would need. and with this (quote below) from the article, we can say (at least hope) he has the mental & psychological tools to materialize his potential

"Aside from his physical and technical attributes, Alvarez is said to be a very humble and dedicated professional who spends time studying his game carefully. Mature for his age having been a father at 16"
Someone called for a striker with "a nice combination of all type of strikers we would need"?

Seriously though, that last sentence about his dedication will make Maldini swoon.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Get well soon my Chad :cry:

" arthroscopic surgery today to reconstruct the anterior cruciate ligament and reinsert the medial collateral ligament in his left knee."

This sounds really bad.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca stayed at Sassuolo after they tried to offload him on loan w option to buy to Cagliari, then Verona which both fell through (25m)

They got Raspadori who was thought to fit their game better and if Scamacca plays Raspa is on the left, meaning players like Traore or Boga don't have as much playing time

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca stayed at Sassuolo after they tried to offload him on loan w option to buy to Cagliari, then Verona which both fell through (25m)

They got Raspadori who was thought to fit their game better and if Scamacca plays Raspa is on the left, meaning players like Traore or Boga don't have as much playing time
Now they can sell him for 30m if they want to. Things change fast.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Now they can sell him for 30m if they want to. Things change fast.

He's a good player, but you have to question his sanity. I would doubt anyone that wilfully takes such a neck tattoo. Simply awful.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
I hope we sign this Agustin Alvarez in January, looks like an exciting option. Could be a diamond.
He looks like an good player and relatively cheap cause uruguyuan leauge

Allrounder (just his physique is holding him back..he would need ALOT of gym)

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Guys what do you think about Beto from Udinese. He had good match with Udinese.?.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He looks good, but honestly seems like a total idiot. He doesn't seem to know that his actions has consequenses and if we do get him. I won't be surprised one bit if he turns out to be another snake later on down the road. Not a player I'd like for the long run, if he does become WC, you can bet your ass he will whore himself to Madrid
Oh definitely. He seems like the type who would use us as a stepping stone.
But honestly with age, i have stopped getting attached to players. So I would be fine with whatever he does in the future, as long he helps us win some trophies

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
again, you're not using the full picture. He has more tackles, aerial duels etc? yes he does.

Metz who are 19th in Ligue 1 average around 42% possession per game, they allow 3 goal creating actions per 90, almost 23 shot creating actions per 90 and have nearly the highest number of defensive actions in the defensive 3rd.

We on the other side average 54% possession, allow 1.6 goal creating actions per 90, 17 shot creating actions per 90.

see the difference? Metz are sitting deep, playing on counters and absorb the pressure for opponents which obviously mean their defenders do a lot more work then ours do. So those stats do not show the full picture. Metz are currently on -15 goal difference with 2nd worst team in terms of goals conceded (33 in 16 matches), I assume their defenders must be utter crap to concede 2.06 goals per game :)
🤣🤣🤣

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Someone called for a striker with "a nice combination of all type of strikers we would need"?

Seriously though, that last sentence about his dedication will make Maldini swoon.

belotti is old news
Should have left torino in 2017

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wants Belotti but not Scamacca...
Hardworking leader who’s a glutton for punishment, runs all game and is a die-hard milanista on a free or a 30m psycho with a prison neck tattoo with a dad that attempted to kill an agent.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
"Leao needs more malice"
Dear Lord I love Pioli :D

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
belotti is old news
Should have left torino in 2017
He’s free and will be 28 in three weeks. What on earth are you people talking about, we all know it’s going to be Belotti and it will be amazing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That's my thoughts exactly and that's why I didn't criticise Giroud. He really didn't get much service so far and when he did he either scored or got very close to scoring. Ibra on the other hand is missing easy chances
That's because Ibra puts himself in position to "miss easy chances". That's also a quality.

The type of forwards that lives only on service are useless, you could put Gazidis on top and he's score a couple eventually.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hardworking leader who’s a glutton for punishment, runs all game and is a die-hard milanista on a free or a 30m psycho with a prison neck tattoo with a dad that attempted to kill an agent.
I don't know why you'd hold the dad thing against him, he's said many times he has no relation with his father and was raised by his mother+sister

What's wrong with tattoos lol

Arguably the best player ever is covered with them

It would be nice to have a talented and exciting striker outside of Ibra for once and not just grunts

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why you'd hold the dad thing against him, he's said many times he has no relation with his father and was raised by his mother+sister

What's wrong with tattoos lol

Arguably the best player ever is covered with them

It would be nice to have a talented and exciting striker outside of Ibra for once and not just grunts
We can get Belotti for free. He would give us a good 4 years as a squad option, which would let us bridge the gap between Ibra and the next great Milan CF. We won’t have to spend on a CF in the summer of ‘22, we can use the budget on a CB or whatever else we need. If we get a prospect then he can rotate with Belotti and eventually take over from him.

I’m not saying Belotti will lead us to glory, but for free and with his abilities, mentality and experience, he’s a perfect player to have in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule