The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People may say I can just use Ignore feature, but hiding and avoiding the problem is not for everyone, I'd rather fight against it.
You’re wrong. You don’t feed trolls the attention they crave. You cannot win an argument with them because they’re not looking for an argument or discussion, they’re looking for attention and validation. The moment you prove a point that’s unimpeachable they move the goalposts and discuss something else. You can’t win. Don’t waste your time and try to play that game it’s not worth it. If you have time to waste, go right ahead, enjoy wasting it, but know that it’s not going to make a difference with anyone.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How come Kessie didn't dedicate his goal to Kjaer

whats that about

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
https://sempremilan.com/moncada-giv...ilans-scouting-process-and-maldinis-influence

Very interesting article

“I have friends in the Red Bull group or in Dortmund and other clubs who work a lot on scouting and who tell me ‘Bravo, we see the changes at Milan, you work very well’.”

“ Theo is a train. He destroys the whole left wing. We want them like this. The modern full-back in a great team has to be a train, run a lot, like crazy.

I want them like that too...but the others want to give calabria contract for life
The combination of elliot moncada and maldini is working out really well
esp. moncada is really doing great :star:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Moncada is not the question, he knows his job. The question is Milan is not RB or Dortmund. Again, we didnt win anything for 10 years.... Its AC Milan without trophy for 10 years...

This season theres a realistic chance for scudetto, aldough I think Inter is clear favorites so far. Coz of our injuries and obvious lack of quality preparations or something.

Will be interesting to see what can Maldini do in winter as Milan needs a CB and 100% needs one more CF. I dont know is it Milenkovic, Bremer, some young kid... do we have the money... or will the CF be usefull, but Milan has to spend money.

Im sure with healthy Rebic, Tomori, Giroud, Calabria we would not loose in Firanza or vs Sassuolo. But it is how it is. That also shows the quality of the team as a hole.
Now theres 3 searie a must win games. Udinese away after Liverool will be ugly and Napoli then... we will see.

I expect mercato and news on Rebic, Calabria, Giroud...

P.S.
Sandro Tonali is the best young CM in the world

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

I forgot what a game without injuries, red cards, or shit refereeing looks like. Sad we havent seen a full squad yet this season.

games missed 123! inter 30...

Thats how u loose scudetto, again

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moncada is a top scout. The problem is that we don't have the money to buy the players on top of his list.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I want Kessie-to-renew rumours now!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
https://sempremilan.com/moncada-giv...ilans-scouting-process-and-maldinis-influence

Very interesting article

“I have friends in the Red Bull group or in Dortmund and other clubs who work a lot on scouting and who tell me ‘Bravo, we see the changes at Milan, you work very well’.”

“ Theo is a train. He destroys the whole left wing. We want them like this. The modern full-back in a great team has to be a train, run a lot, like crazy.

I want them like that too...but the others want to give calabria contract for life
The combination of elliot moncada and maldini is working out really well
esp. moncada is really doing great :star:
Calabria haters :fp:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
games missed 123! inter 30...

Thats how u loose scudetto, again
Exactly. 130 games missed I've never heard anything like that. People talk how much better are but forgets how they have no injuries that keep screwing them up, and we're still first!

We should start banning people who shows any love to Inter

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Man i wish tonali learn from kessie (if he leave), absolute calm and bossing, he is our modern pirlo. Or better give him more payrise, something like in the midle (7,5m or 8m), i think he deserve it like zlatan.
what.gif

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I forgot what a game without injuries, red cards, or shit refereeing looks like. Sad we havent seen a full squad yet this season.

This is really crazy but it also underlines what an amazing thing Pioli has done to create such a tight squad with a defined style. So many players have missed so many games, and we've had to change shape to adapt many times, but the techniques and tactics have almost always been very consistent even as we shuffle everyone around. It's testament to this that we struggle to decide on here who is our most important player. Sometimes it seems obvious that it should be Theo, because he has such an insane skill set and adds so much to our attack, but then sometimes Tomori for his athleticism in defence, or Kjaer for his leadership and passing, or Calabria for his build up play and crosses, or Kessie for his ability to control the midfield so calmly, or Tonali for his energy across the whole pitch, or Leao for his dribbling and magic, or Zlatan for his mental attributes and his wild scoring record etc etc. But we've missed all of them at various times, or they haven't been at their best, and we're still first and playing beautiful attacking football. Maybe they all have certain abilities that can't be replaced by other players in our squad, but we have such cohesion and good vibes across the whole team that pretty much any absences can be covered.

I feel as annoyed as anyone when all our strikers are injured or old or whatever, but the fact that we can play Krunic in any position across the front 4 and be competitive is a great reminder that versatile squad players are gold and also that Pioli has built something very beautiful here.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Exactly. 130 games missed I've never heard anything like that. People talk how much better are but forgets how they have no injuries that keep screwing them up, and we're still first!

This.....Any praise for inter should be on their forum not here. It should be a ban-able offence

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I was aiming my voodoo at Brozovic but got Correa instead. Would like to see them play a stretch without Broz, their team is almost entirely dependent on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule