The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Instead of playing in Europa I’d rather we focus on scudetto given our glass squad. I hope Simeone fights for a draw at least

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Without injuries we would win the league comfortably. Im not so sure anymore

Something wrong at milanello

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

Klopp: "I can't wait to play at San Siro, it's the first time for me":proud:

was excited about this game till morning

chloe-meme.gif

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
The Med team must have some hot babes that the players are all just trying to spend some time with.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Is florenzi registered for CL? Would rather have him and kalulu play the fullbacks than FBT.

Ffs, mesbah was probably better than FBT

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Mesbah, Antonini, Antonelli, Horsedick, RR > FBT

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scaroni: “Things are going in the right direction. All this is done by paying attention to costs, but also through an increase in revenues. I don’t forget that just two years ago Milan had less than 200 million turnover,” he said.

“If we do not restore competitiveness to our teams, the sporting results can only be a consequence of this gap. Elliott are under no obligation to close the investment. They decide to do so when the conditions arise. I do not feel any orientation towards the sale, one day it will happen but it is a very distant day I think.

Hm. Interesting piece of info from Scaroni, doesn't look like Elliott are selling any time soon?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Galliani scouting: Didac Vila
Maldini scouting: Theo Hernandez
bruh Galliani signed 5 different Ballon d’Or winners. Bad signings happen to everyone eventually. Maldini is doing well but it’s just the beginning

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
So, no Leao and no Theo tomorrow? What the fuck is happening to this team. Every time. Will we ever catch a break?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Ibrahimovic claims Calhanoglu ‘took advantage of a tragic situation’ in joining Inter: “He has grown a lot thanks to me”​

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has thanked Hakan Calhanoglu for what he gave to AC Milan, but claimed he ‘took advantage of a tragic situation’.
Calhanoglu made the decision not to extend his contract with Milan when it expired last June and instead to start a new adventure with the Rossoneri’s rivals Inter, where he has had a mixed start but has seemingly begun to find some form under Simone Inzaghi.

********** (via NotizieMilan) recently reported that Calhanoglu got a frosty reception after the derby last month, as Alexis Saelemaekers wanted to say hello to his former team-mate because the two are very close friends off the pitch, but he was the only Milan player who made any attempt to greet the Turk after the full time whistle.
A few days ago the new book by Zlatan Ibrahimovic – ‘Adrenalina’ – was released, in which the Swede talks about himself but also about the farewell of Calhanoglu, who left to cross the navigli and join Inter.

“We have to thank him for what he has given to the team and wish him the best for the future. It sounds bad to say it, but Calha took advantage of a tragic situation,” he said (via MilanNews). “They had got an offer for him neither from Inter nor from any other club. He is a good boy, he has grown a lot thanks to me. He has gained courage and trust. During the European Championships I sent text messages to him and to Rebic: ‘Difficult without Ibra, huh?’. They answered with smiley faces.

“Before I arrived, Calha did not get the numbers that he got later, I always joked with him: ‘It’s my fault if now you send certain requests to Milan, because I made you become great’.”

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Last season the medical staff claimed they had studied the problem intently - we're worse hit by injuries now than we were all of last season. Other clubs aren't even close to our numbers. Still Pioli today said we are "working tirelessly to solve this", which seems like an utterly pathetic thing to say because the injury wheel just keeps spinning.

Gazidis, Maldini, it's time for explanations and maybe even action. This is a fucking parody.
Yeah totally...the right thing to say would be "we have no idea what's happening and we're not going to do anything about it"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Scaroni: “Things are going in the right direction. All this is done by paying attention to costs, but also through an increase in revenues. I don’t forget that just two years ago Milan had less than 200 million turnover,” he said.

“If we do not restore competitiveness to our teams, the sporting results can only be a consequence of this gap. Elliott are under no obligation to close the investment. They decide to do so when the conditions arise. I do not feel any orientation towards the sale, one day it will happen but it is a very distant day I think.

Hm. Interesting piece of info from Scaroni, doesn't look like Elliott are selling any time soon?
They have all the time in the world.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yeah totally...the right thing to say would be "we have no idea what's happening and we're not going to do anything about it"
That has been the strategy until now.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
God dammit :mad:

I would give my left leg to see a full strength Milan vs Liverpool

Saladin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No they are not. Theo can do mistakes defensively, yes. But FBT looks like an amateur player out there.
I don't know, it looks the same to me, as a result of either a defensive mistake or amateur defense we concede goals

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Are they hitting players with baseball bats in practice? This has to be incompetence on Piolis side.

We played with high intensity and high press every three days after the covid break and didnt get this many injuries. I just dont understand.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I don't know, it looks the same to me, as a result of either a defensive mistake or amateur defense we concede goals

My concern with Theo is that it doesn't seem like he has improved his defensive skills much. Especially his positioning is still on the same level as when he came here. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player, but he needs to become a better defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule