The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who in their right minds would pay 30m for Kalulu? He has improved a lot, I mean he was basically a Primavera kid when he arrived, but there is still a long way to go. He has good body mechanics and looks good on the field, but he needs to develop both defensively and in attack quite a bit. If someone would offer us 30m I´d honestly take it and pocket all that plusvalenza.
Thats insane, i believe kalulu is now in route to our rb of leao from development pov. No way we can replace him with other lb with same price tag, we got him for free and and his solid backup if not starting11, and you want to replace wit who?may i know

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Why did they even want Xavi at this point? Everyone could see that he would fail. Why did Xavi want to become their coach? They probably begged him to do so and Xavi just couldn't refuse. They will suffer much more than this.
Everyone is expecting neo-Guardiola :lol:

But I truly want Justice for Koeman (& Ole too). I'm not quite sure that it was mostly his fault. Great team starts with great management

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My concern with Theo is that it doesn't seem like he has improved his defensive skills much. Especially his positioning is still on the same level as when he came here. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player, but he needs to become a better defender.
He has improved a lot in that. His problem is his risk taking and decision making in very dangerous positions.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ibra and Calhanoglu's farewell: "He should be thanked but he benefited from a tragic situation"

A few days ago the new book by Zlatan Ibrahimovic "Adrenaline" was released, in which the Swedish champion talks about himself in the round. Ibra also talks about the farewell of Calhanoglu, who left Milan last summer to marry Inter on a free transfer: "We have to thank him for what he gave to the team and wish him the best for the future. It sounds bad to say it, but Calha took advantage of a tragic situation. […] Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest, so Inter needed a player in that position and the door opened for Hakan. offers for him neither from Inter nor from any other club. He is a good boy, he has grown a lot thanks to me. He has gained courage and trust. [...] During the European Championship I sent messages to him and to Rebic: "Difficult without Ibra, eh? ". They responded with smiley faces. Before I arrived, Calha did not make the numbers he came up with later, I always joked with him: "My fault if you shoot certain requests from Milan now, because I made you grow up".

Love Zlatan, but this shit is cringe

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Who in their right minds would pay 30m for Kalulu? He has improved a lot, I mean he was basically a Primavera kid when he arrived, but there is still a long way to go. He has good body mechanics and looks good on the field, but he needs to develop both defensively and in attack quite a bit. If someone would offer us 30m I´d honestly take it and pocket all that plusvalenza.

Exactly those figures are du n importe quoi. Like saying we would have gotten 100 m if we sold donna and hakan when everyone knows no one was gonna pay anything close to that for them

Kalulu is probably one great UCL performance away from a big price tag. I don’t think anyone will pay 30m as of today.
Idk how these estimations work, maybe they include the value for the current club? Let's put it differently, would you sell him for 20-25m, considering how he's been improving and that he can also play CB?

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk how these estimations work, maybe they include the value for the current club? Let's put it differently, would you sell him for 20-25m, considering how he's been improving and that he can also play CB?
Yea. 20 million is low. Especially if we want someone who can replace what he does. 30 million to 40 seems fair. Only because finding an equal replacement would be tough, but in terms of quality, that price is fair. I mean simikan moved from a Ligue 1 side for 20 million and Kalulu is ahead of him in my opinion.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alexis Skillmakers (coined by a Reddit user)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have watched Botman a few times and he always seemed great. Maybe just happened to watch his good games.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
i dont watch the talent like i used to but:
j timber ajax
gvardiol leipzig
j kounde sevilla
w.fofana leicester
e garcia barca
ruben dias city
konate l.pool
these are the best youngcbs

with some others like saliba simakan upemecano also good

these are good ans young but too well known/expensive so its gonna be a moncada job or something cost efficient
i just hope kalulu can make it as cb..it would financially be great..
so we need unknown cb cause we cant pay 30 40..even botman is 20 30
cb is more difficult to scout then a attacker/mid

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fuck I'm nervous!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have returned from the gulag in time for the Liverpool match.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
i dont watch the talent like i used to but:
j timber ajax
gvardiol leipzig
j kounde sevilla
w.fofana leicester
e garcia barca
ruben dias city
konate l.pool
these are the best youngcbs

with some others like saliba simakan upemecano also good

these are good ans young but too well known/expensive so its gonna be a moncada job or something cost efficient
i just hope kalulu can make it as cb..it would financially be great..
so we need unknown cb cause we cant pay 30 40..even botman is 20 30
cb is more difficult to scout then a attacker/mid
So sad we missed on Wesley Fofana 🤕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule