The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Botman looks like the slightly slower but commanding leader needed next to Tomori. I'm down for him.

Christensen would be just sick. I would kiss LocalHero.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Botman looks like the slightly slower but commanding leader needed next to Tomori. I'm down for him.

Christensen would be just sick. I would kiss LocalHero.
he does seem to have that "authoritah"

Christensen seems to me like a Varane ... needs his Ramos.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Courage, Bravery, Authority, Sacrifice ...even Malice. those are things that i pay more attention to lately.
i think we need 1 or 2 "bad" guys for when Zlatan retires. not talking about the incoming defender...but in general.

team shouldn't play us thinking they can rough us up. or intimidate some of our gentler players...they must know that if they do, they'll get Azpilicueta-ed

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
also Christensen gets little knocks every now and then...groin here, Hamstring there...bringing him to Milan (which i believe is another "journalist" invention) would be like putting fire and gas together.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Milenkovic is better in a low(ish) block system. Whenever he has to follow his man 1v1 he ends up fouling and collecting cards. Otherwise he has the height and strength that would be useful in defending corners/setpieces and he pops up for a few goals per season as well.
I look at Milenkovic as similar to Skirinar, but he's less clumsy, but same style of defender. Suffice to say, I think Skirinar is one of the most overrated defenders on the earth, he just hits people, and gets away with it (in Italy) because he plays for a big team.

Personally, I rate Bremer higher than Milenkovic, but I'm not as familiar with Bremer (just watched him this season) as I am with Milenkovic, to be fair.

From what little I've seen of Becir Omeragic, he seems very similar to Romagnoli. He has a very similar style, and while he's strong, especially for his age, he doesn't seem to have that much pace. But maybe I'm wrong about him?

Kjaer isn't slow, and I think if you look at most of our recruitment for the last two years, in general, we look for pace, and I imagine whatever defender we get next will have speed in his arsenal.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I look at Milenkovic as similar to Skirinar, but he's less clumsy, but same style of defender. Suffice to say, I think Skirinar is one of the most overrated defenders on the earth, he just hits people, and gets away with it (in Italy) because he plays for a big team.

Personally, I rate Bremer higher than Milenkovic, but I'm not as familiar with Bremer (just watched him this season) as I am with Milenkovic, to be fair.

From what little I've seen of Becir Omeragic, he seems very similar to Romagnoli. He has a very similar style, and while he's strong, especially for his age, he doesn't seem to have that much pace. But maybe I'm wrong about him?

Kjaer isn't slow, and I think if you look at most of our recruitment for the last two years, in general, we look for pace, and I imagine whatever defender we get next will have speed in his arsenal.

There is no chance that Maldini will add another slow defender to the roster. He will look for a fast defender that's good in one on one's.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
nothing wrong with having a brute as long as he gets the job done

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nothing wrong with having a brute as long as he gets the job done
Skirinar is a terrible defender, he gets destroyed nearly every time he plays outside of Italy. He doesn't get the job done.

Also, refs aren't exactly our friend.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone read Kalulu's interview. Sounds interesting a highly intelligent young man. I've not read an interview like that from one of our guys for a while. Seems quite sincere and focused.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I just want to see Gazidis firing people again. This time all athletic coaches, phisios, medical staff and people in charge of what do players eat.

If Milan wants a serious project these things need to be sorted.

Then mercato. But why to buy players when they will get muscle injury after preoarations from these clowns.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool is doing us a massive favor. Their lineup is very weak.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Milenko is also clumsy, Ajer-like defender.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milenkovic is not starting material for us. Great rotation options, but levels below Tomori. And he is terrible 1 vs 1 which is Romagnoli's worst characteristic.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
No one expected Maldini to loan Tomori from Chelsea and he turned out to be a stud. Milenkovic seems a lazy rumour. Maldini will have a list of players that none of us are thinking off.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
OMG Messi scored vs Club Brugge you guys. Check on Qaas. Make sure he hasn't dehydrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule