• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Blah blah I am a fan before Berlu I hope you folks wear jersey with 2 on the shoulder pad. Nottingham boys

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! FM2, yr a forum elder. Im of a certain age myself... so its disheartening a little that my assertions rankle you. Pls, no more facepalms.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Problem with todays world... overcomplicate things... no need to when simple works just fine.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
i love how vb is stuck in the past century:proud:

• Star
Reactions: vB9

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
The game has changed and Milan are looking to build a sustainable model which is not perfect but working. They have a way to go but this is to be expected given the years of mismanagement before now.

Imagine if the dedicated Berlusconi and Galliani were more sensible and able to balance the wild spending with a business model that didn’t lead to huge losses every year. If they hadn’t of screwed up the last decade of their ownership and throughout their entire ownership managed & sold players better, marketed the team better and maximised their profits while keeping their best players. They never would have sold to Li years later and would have won even more with Milan. They revolutionised the club game until they got stuck in their ways and were inevitably left behind.

While the current model is frustrating for many it is required, in fact essential to the long term outcome for Milan. They are playing the long game here and it will pay off in the end. Everyone here wants bigger profiles/iconic players and faster progress on all fronts, have some patience and there will be a similar result for Milan only through a clearer sustainable model - that others will very likely imitate.

Apologies for yet another novel but can we all just run with the path Milan are on and see where it goes instead of regurgitating the same circulated “discussions” that get us nowhere in the end. Everyone wants the best for Milan and it will come to fruition - Forza Milan ⭐⭐🏆

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vasquez: "I want to be among the best five goalkeepers in history. I spoke to Paolo Maldini and I know that I have to win the starting position. When I arrived in Italy Everyone was surprised that I spoke Italian. I like to play a lot with my feet, both of them. I talk a lot with my teammates, it's a very important thing for a goalkeeper. You have to help each other."

:balo2:

The kid has... confidence, I'll give him that. Lol, I'm really interested to see him play.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am forcing myself to watch Chelsea-City right now I have to ask... Is this the magical intensity and physicality of the amazing PL?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vasquez: "I want to be among the best five goalkeepers in history. I spoke to Paolo Maldini and I know that I have to win the starting position. When I arrived in Italy Everyone was surprised that I spoke Italian. I like to play a lot with my feet, both of them. I talk a lot with my teammates, it's a very important thing for a goalkeeper. You have to help each other."

The kid has... confidence, I'll give him that. Lol, I'm really interested to see him play.
I don't want to ever see him on the pitch

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Very interesting persona.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Devis #Vasquez has already sorted out all the paperwork and anticipates his return to Italy, tomorrow evening he will already be in Milan, then available to Pioli
#Milan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm so happy we have such endlessly beautiful jersey colors. Imagine being Man City, potentially dominating the world but your shirts will forever be ass ugly.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine if Vasquez starts vs Roma :lol: And plays like a fucking legend

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'm so happy we have such endlessly beautiful jersey colors. Imagine being Man City, potentially dominating the world but your shirts will forever be ass ugly.
forgot the spilled liquid paper designs already?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule